Real or myth

I'm new here and I'm just wondering how real this phenomenon is, if people here think this movement is really growing with white girls, and if they have proof that it's growing and inevitable. Especially among girls if they notice this is real and that at least in secret they see real evidence of it. I don't want to believe it's real, and I doubt white girls actually believe it, probably just a trend, but Id like to know if you have real proof.

Victim card alert! We have a victim card here people!

I posted in this thread before you, then you came in with your agenda antagonising people.

I also replied to you before your race and gender were made clear. (Validity not withstanding)

So shove the "You go for the black girl" ******* up your merry little ass.
My username literally indicates what I am 🤦‍♀️

Don't high five yourself too hard.

Your username is vague as hell. Wrong spelling aside, "Black Cuck Queen" can go a lot of ways on this site.
You’re really not that smart, are you? 😂😂😂

First of all, that is not a ‘high fiving myself’ emoji and secondly, no I did not spell ‘cuckquean’ wrong at all. Educate yourself.

Attachments

• 835AFFCD-4F47-485F-92BC-66375D582BD0.jpeg
    835AFFCD-4F47-485F-92BC-66375D582BD0.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 16
You’re really not that smart, are you? 😂😂😂

First of all, that is not a ‘high fiving myself’ emoji and secondly, no I did not spell ‘cuckquean’ wrong at all. Educate yourself.
Oh sweet Jesus, I know what the face palm emoji is.

I was referencing the self congratulatory post you made dimwit.

As for quean, I'll be first to admit I've never encountered that word in my daily crossword.

Due to under reporting we really don't know how much IR sex was going on before but it's certainly more widely talked about than before. Interracial marriage in the US has skyrocketed since the 1970s.
That's probably true, but interracial sex is nothing new in this world... Of course interracial isn't "black and white"... Technically, my wife and I are interracial

LoL you need to stop assuming white women all have the same preferences. Sexual tastes are all individual, some white women prefer black men some don't. These types of over simplifications are why racism persists.
If you are REALLY interested in this topic you are on a bad site for research. You have a wealth of peer reviewed studies at your fingertips....start searching on sites that aren't filled with horny people! ;)
This I agree with 100%... Well said!

Do you know what type of forum you’re in? It’s literally white men worshipping black men as the superior man. If you have a problem with that, go for the white men. Ask them why they hate themselves. I’m not saying anything new or controversial in this website. Your ass just joined yesterday. Don’t come here and try dictating ******* Karen, do you understand me?

When you just a new forum, you read the room first before trying to throw accusations at people. I hope you learn. No black king would want a combative woman like you.
You must really contribute to this site to be able to dictate who can say what!
I LOVE all the great media you've added and the experienced insight you've provided in your exhastive two weeks here. :LOL:
Do you want to know what Black men want? MY pussy...
511_1000.jpg

Then someone had better tell my wife because she's not attracted... Oh wait, you know what they say about opinions...
Cool but no heterosexual woman in her right mind is rejecting this

Cool but no heterosexual woman in her right mind is rejecting this

My wife would, as she wants her man to look masculine, and a shaved smooth body is NOT what she sees as masculine...

You must really contribute to this site to be able to dictate who can say what!
I LOVE all the great media you've added and the experienced insight you've provided in your exhastive two weeks here. :LOL:
Do you want to know what Black men want? MY pussy...
View attachment 4287158

As you can tell from my name, I love the idea of a black king fucking a white woman in front of me. But I said a white woman not a Karen 😂😂😂

I'm sure you do, it must make your little dick hard! ;) poor little guy, the only way you get attention is by pretending
Well I’ve literally shown pictures of my chocolate titties before your new ass even joined this website. And why would I need to pretend to be something else when this forum is literally for white male cucks. If I was a white man, I would flourish here. This forum is not even for black women you doughnut. That’s why I made a whole thread requesting for my acknowledgment.

Well I’ve literally shown pictures of my chocolate titties before your new ass even joined this website. And why would I need to pretend to be something else when this forum is literally for white male cucks. If I was a white man, I would flourish here. This forum is not even for black women you doughnut. That’s why I made a whole thread requesting for my acknowledgment.
Sounds like someone missed his nap!

Back