REAL MEETS....

What has your experience been with meeting people here?

• Total voters
to me its what you make of it...can the average man go to a club and say i'm taking a woman home and it happens..no..everything takes time..for as fakkers and the foreal people...not much different at all from the real world....me i think the site just isn't big enough yet...everyone on here stay miles away from each other....but be patience...you'll run into that one...you are on the web..so be patient and still be safe and careful........i'm crazy about blk 2 wht.net...i have friends on here.....tell you what...practice getting to know people and then use it when you not on the web...dont blame blk 2 wht for your none hook ups....much love...

I've been preaching this for a long time and always would get negative feedback from haters. But as I've come to understand it, this is a place for fantasy-talk, pic trading, curious women, and fake bi/gay white men attracted to black, the latter being the majority of what's up here in MY opinion. Now i personally have met someone from this site which is why I feel there is still hope lol. But I don't get up here as much anymore, it gets old quick with the same ol same ol

Furthermore, if ANYONE knows of any good free interracial "hookup" sites, please let me know

has anyone on here ACTUALLY hooked up with someone or is this just a forum to discuss fantasies and share pics? I see lots of action pics, but I also see a lot of fluff talking. I find it hard that some of these women/couples can't find a black dick to fuck as stated in some fo these threads when I see a bunch of willing black men to fuck these women/wives.

In my experience there seems to be a lot of big talkers who are just "curious" and probably are ok with being aroused from pic trading and erotic postings/chat. But where are the REAL women/couples who are really living out their fantasies with black men?
Well i hope i dont have too much trouble finding a bbc for my wife, she is ready for one.

As in you met up in person but did not f*** because she isn't what you expected and vice versa??? Very awkward then lol

Wasn't actually awkward we have been talking for awhile on webcam on & off but on the day she wasn't in the right frame of mind. really nice down earth person too.

No meets from this site, not many Black guys in the UK, arranged to meet one black guy but he didn't turn up.

yeah there are alot of fakes on the web gays pretending to be women lol fake profiles all over by no mean am i fake my name says it all im a wanabe cuck if it were up to me i would love to have regular meets with bbcs to use my gf but she is very shy and im looking to turn her into a slut for blk guys as soon as i can convince her that blk into white is right and take her to the dark side so to speak lol fingers crossed in the near future i can get her into it

Wow! I have been on this site 3 mts and no luck.I am a real woman too.I never had bbc and am looking for my first and in the small town I live in,well the pickings are slim or they are crackheads, lol..I would just live to meet one bbc bull for a few nights of hot fun...I am amazrf at all the liars on here..

Wow! I have been on this site 3 mts and no luck.I am a real woman too.I never had bbc and am looking for my first and in the small town I live in,well the pickings are slim or they are crackheads, lol..I would just live to meet one bbc bull for a few nights of hot fun...I am amazrf at all the liars on here..
im sure you would have no trouble finding many blk guys on here willing to give you pleasure you want and take you to the darkside lol i wish my gf was willing to try all i can do is keep working on her lol so sylvia good look altho you dont need it hope you get what you want hun

I had a meet-up arranged for this past Monday but something happened and he couldn't make it. We had done the coffee thing, and I thought we had some pretty good chemistry. I guess he didn't feel things quite as much, tho, or he would have been in touch by now to reschedule.

Back