REAL MEETS....

What has your experience been with meeting people here?

• Total voters
so i checked the stats on the poll and needless to say, it says what we've all been saying lol.

11.1% successful / 88.9% getting a bunch of BS.

what's the cure? okay some will scream "VERIFY"...but even still, that doesn't explain 11.1% activity does it?

i'm sure that guy was referring to his DAWG, as in his homeboy, his partner, his friend he fucks white bitches with. I've never known any black men to be into ******* lol. Come on, get your slang game up. "Dawg" is basic urban lingo/knowledge lol..

There is a post on here somewhere that tells of the girl being passed to his "dawgs" AND his DOG. This may be the post he is referring to.

hey...just trying to help out with understanding how we talk. maybe that doesn't matter for most, just the dick...but here it does matter.

you liked that though huh? lol
Love it when I learn new stuff esp from here! Yes....clarification is key when it involves *******....;)

so i checked the stats on the poll and needless to say, it says what we've all been saying lol.

11.1% successful / 88.9% getting a bunch of BS.

what's the cure? okay some will scream "VERIFY"...but even still, that doesn't explain 11.1% activity does it?
To be fair, just like in real life, it isn't that easy to meet someone that actually connects and tick all the boxes enough to meet and f***
Having said that am def hoping to add to 11.1% during my summer hols in the Olympic city !

To be fair, just like in real life, it isn't that easy to meet someone that actually connects and tick all the boxes enough to meet and f***
Having said that am def hoping to add to 11.1% during my summer hols in the Olympic city !

i know OP...i don't think we're all looking to score right now..well maybe that's a lie lol. but i do think that it involves a level of serious commitment on both parts. i've spoken to couples who just go MIA after multiple chat sessions, making me feel as though i've wasted my time. i'd just prefer people to be upfront. if you KNOW you're not ready to fuck, then don't lead the men on. i'm sure they will respect whatever stance husband-wife takes. but to be led on a goose chase is just disrespectful of one's time. we already waste enough time here looking at pics and posting lol.

in short, my only issue are people posting like they're ACTIVE and they're really just behind-the-computer-curious and have no plans of meeting of fulfilling. i don't expect it to happen over night, but i will cut through the chase and ask direct ******* so that i 'm sure to not be wasting my time.

if you're not willing to chat, get on webcam or keep up consistent efforts to break the ice and bridges then i think you're a faker and here to fulfill fantasies through words and pics.

I THINK TIS FAKE COMPUTER RUN SITE AND BASTARD OPERATOR HERE . NO REAL PEOPLE FAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS . ASK SOMEONE TO CAM OR CHAT ON PHONE .

Attachments

• s_9abc5b488b274d4b4714a49663e5178d.gif
    s_9abc5b488b274d4b4714a49663e5178d.gif
    1.4 KB · Views: 22
we have had some luck on another site and just signed up with this site. We find not a lot of black men up around here in North Dakota. We also have had a few when asked for proof pics we never hear from again. I would say more so that there are alot of fake couples but also alot of fake guys there are alot of picture collectors now. But wife has done it and did love the experience and are looking to set something up again, :)

I THINK TIS FAKE COMPUTER RUN SITE AND BASTARD OPERATOR HERE . NO REAL PEOPLE FAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS . ASK SOMEONE TO CAM OR CHAT ON PHONE .

Don't blame the site owner, it's not his/her responsibility to play policeman and check out every member to see it they are real or bullshit.

The members make the site what it is, the owner just provides the space for the member to do their thing. When you get people that flake out or post stuff that has been ripped off elsewhere, call them on it or ignore them.

As far as actually hooking up: if there are 10,000 members 10% will be real people interested in really meeting someone. Out of that 1,000, 10% will find you attractive enough to want to hook up. Out of that 100, 10% will be in within a reasonable distance from you. Out of those 10 people you might find 10% attractive enough for you to want to hook up with. Out of that 1 person, 1 will have the flu, won't be able to find a baby sitter, their husband will chicken out, an alien space craft will ******* them or .....
Then again, you never know, people have been reported to actually win the lottery. :bounce:

it can be said the same for bbc on here tho. they mail you wanting your pussy so the first thing say is verify yourself. most have been on the site for months and yet come out with how do i do that? you know from that point that they are fake

it can be said the same for bbc on here tho. they mail you wanting your pussy so the first thing say is verify yourself. most have been on the site for months and yet come out with how do i do that? you know from that point that they are fake

Absolutely true! It goes both ways- unfortunately.
Hey- no rain, no rainbow!

Olympic Marathon session ;) first to give in lose.

We have hooked up with a member from this site
has anyone on here ACTUALLY hooked up with someone or is this just a forum to discuss fantasies and share pics? I see lots of action pics, but I also see a lot of fluff talking. I find it hard that some of these women/couples can't find a black dick to fuck as stated in some fo these threads when I see a bunch of willing black men to fuck these women/wives.

In my experience there seems to be a lot of big talkers who are just "curious" and probably are ok with being aroused from pic trading and erotic postings/chat. But where are the REAL women/couples who are really living out their fantasies with black men?

Funny thing is, i have met someone from here but nothing happen

Back