real life humiliation

I went home to visit my family for an emergency once weekend when I was married. I left friday afternoon, got back Sunday, exhausted.
My wife was in the living room on the couch in a sundress, naked underneath and kissed me. I smelled and tasted cum.
She didn't bring it up, I did. She said an old ex dropped by on saturday and they caught up and went out Saturday night. I left it at that but that night In bed I noticed her legs had dried cum and her pussy smelled.
I confronted her and she was hesitant at first but then admitted he spent the night in our bed and she fucked him and let him cum inside her. Then gave him a blow job before he left sunday morning to go back to his apartment.

She said it just happened and she felt like he needed cheering up and since I also wasn't there he made a move on her and since she hadn't seen him in along time and since I knew how much she liked having sex with him when we first got married, she let him take her in our bed. She felt bad for that part but I know she really didnt.

She enjoyed kissing me after sucking off her lovers before coming home and seeing if I would notice.

She also liked telling me to suck her favorite bulls cocks because she needed to see me do it because she needed to really watch to fully feel ok that Im a beta and feel no guilt about liking sex with her bull better than me and not seeing me sexually in the same way.

She also liked her bull humiliating me in front of her by bossing me around and making sure i was out of the room when he came inside her so i wouldnt get to enjoy it and he could demean me in private and get her to agree with him and tell him things without me there, then telling me what she said when I came back.

So sucking her lovers after I admitted to her I once thought about sucking her lover when his cock sprung out of his underwear.
Having me tell him why before I sucked him
Licking her creampie from her
wiping them both down after sex and bathing them.
And then her telling me in front of him her pussy belongs to him and how much better he is than me and so happy he is there for us both.
Me having to thank him before he leaves and him slapping me in front of her.

is that why black guys like to fuck wives in front of their husbands?
We don’t like it but we do it to actually satisfy you cucks. Don’t you get it? Black men are nice guys with big cocks. You won’t find any black nation invading another, we have big cocks so we can’t be a hater. All we want to do is fuck and your wife happened to put in an application.

Bullied, physically dominated and psychological emasculated by black studs during high school. Being humiliated in front of female students you have the hots for is traumatizing and strips you of any sense of masculinity. Needless to say, has obviously had a significant effect on my sexual proclivities...
I had the same experience during high school being emasculated by black students and men. As a teenager this had a very strong influence on me and has developed a strong submission for me.

Back