real life humiliation

A black bull took my gf in a disco and they went to the bathrooms, then she came to me, kiss my lips and spread all the black's guy cum in my mouth, in front of everyone
The same exact thing happened to me her 4 friends knew where she was too! I was standing with them at the bar when she came back and kissed me on the lips. They were laughing at me, at the time I just figured they were ******* but that wasn’t the case.

My first time was at a party in college. A "big man on campus" type was there with a blonde beauty who wore his fraternity pin. You could tell he thought he was better than most of the rest of us. When he went for drinks I approached the girl. She did not shy away. When he returned I had my hand on her ass and she was smiling. He used the N word, told me to get lost. I said, "She wants what I've got", put her hand on my bulge. I a few minutes she was kneeling and sucking and he was red in the face with a dark wet spot growing on his pants. When she finished and swallowed, I zipped up and she left with me.
As it should be.. the "whites" always act like the "big man on campus", but it is the Black Man that has the power over them and all

When we lived in Malta, we used to go out to Paceville, party area of the island. One night we were in a club and we had had a couple of drinks, when Sarah went out for a dance. As she was out there, a black guy moved across and started to dance with her. They dance for awhile and she joined him where he was with a couple of mates. They had a chat and after about 30 mins, she came across to me, kissed me and said she was going with him to the next. Kissed me again and walked over to him, kissed him, held his hand and walked out of the club with him.

I`m curious, have anyone know about real humiliation of white boys? not like a part of game but in real life, real competition between mens?
My girl humiliates me all the time! She tells her friends that a have a micro penis (totally true). It’s only 1 inch. She took a black guy home and took that picture. Then she send it to my friends from work

Attachments

• 88EE0252-A140-427A-9CD2-4C837DE1D109.png
    88EE0252-A140-427A-9CD2-4C837DE1D109.png
    733 KB · Views: 107
Back