real life humiliation

I'm a sissy baby girl now. Only wear clothes for little girls, may only have hairstyles for little girls, must always use pacifiers, always have to ******* from a baby bottle, am trained anti-potty - put everything in the diaper. In the family circle (his and those of mommywife know and take part. My mom-in-law and his mom are my grannies, sisters-in-law and his sisters are my aunts, nephews and nieces and his cousins are my cousins). In the circle of friends the same. Mommywife's friends love to see how I curtsy or how I have to sit in the playpen and mommy and daddy kiss ...

My wife after Her BBC gangbang, I would pick Her up from His apartment the following day.
She would get in my car, and on the way home ,leak their cum on to the car seats, sometimes wiping it round my face as we were driving, good job I had a car with leather seats as by the time we got home it was quite messy.
She absolutely loved a BBC gangbang, always on Her own. 😜😜😜

I'm a sissy baby girl now. Only wear clothes for little girls, may only have hairstyles for little girls, must always use pacifiers, always have to ******* from a baby bottle, am trained anti-potty - put everything in the diaper. In the family circle (his and those of mommywife know and take part. My mom-in-law and his mom are my grannies, sisters-in-law and his sisters are my aunts, nephews and nieces and his cousins are my cousins). In the circle of friends the same. Mommywife's friends love to see how I curtsy or how I have to sit in the playpen and mommy and daddy kiss ...
what heppened in high school, not now

I had the same experience during high school being emasculated by black students and men. As a teenager this had a very strong influence on me and has developed a strong submission for me.
Totally! And they pick the exact moment, infront of the female u like, to strip u if all masculinity forever

being de potty trained sounds deeply emasculating

происходит на улице, это настоящее унижение, не запланированное, а не часть игры
так и должно быть везде - черный бык берет то, что хочет, где и когда хочет. белый мальчик должен радоваться, что черный бык счастлив

My wife was totally against humiliation years back and it was a very slow progress to get her out of that mentality and to a point of owning her real sexual self. My wife is three things, 1. dominate in bed with me 2. submissive in bed with her bulls 3. And not least, loves, loves, loves sex with BBC’s so she is 100% plus a BBC slut and she knows this and owns it proudly now.

She knows now why and also how much i enjoy humiliation and get so turned on by it all……so she has slowly transformed into a real cuckoldress. She knows I love having a little dick because it does make me sexually submissive and lets be honest, I have a little small cock as not all but most cuckolds do….most white men on average really as I’ve seen a lot of white dicks in my time in gym showers and such and most are what I would say are small…..with the exception here and there.

My wife now size shames my pathetic poor little dick and will do it in front of her other white black cock loving friends. She gets a kick out of making me strip down naked in front of them and expose my locked up cock, her wearing the key around her neck and telling them, now you see why I love black cock so much as she slaps on my cage. She loves/prefers my dick to be in a steel chastity cage most of the time. She loves to be sucking on a BBC in front of me, stop and look at me, look down at my locked dick, then back in my eyes, wiggle his cock in her hand, lick the head of his cock and tell me out loud…..this here honey, THiS is a COCK!…then totally turn her attention away from me at that point forward until she’s spit shined it up really good and thoroughly been fucked and filled with cum. She loves to sit on my face after she’s been fucked and feed me that nasty pussy while telling me all about how great and deep that black cock was, telling me how I bet I wish I had a big black cock so I could fuck her like he just did but giggles and says, oh honey, you can’t though can you, you just have a really small white boy dick don’t you. She likes to tease me when I’m cleaning up her friends pussy in our bedroom talking to our friend telling her, see, men with little white dicks are good for something, doesn’t his tongue feel really good cleaning up the mess that big black cock made in your pussy. A few years ago she would have never began to have done this but with my encouraging she transitioned slowly and now is really into it. She’s even had a bull request to have his asshole licked and had him get on his hands and knee’s, ass up in the air and called me over……she told me, honey, you deserve some pussy, I’m going to show you and teach you what a man with a little white dick gets for pussy…then she pushed the back of my head towards his ass and told me to lick my new pussy, it’s what you deserve honey for having such a small little white dick and she pushed harder until my face was in his ass then she watched and helped spread his ass cheeks apart so she could make sure i was licking on hiss asshole and sticking my tongue in as best I could all the while telling me how a pussy loving man with a cock between his legs would never do this but men with little white dicks, this is pussy to them as well….keep eating your pussy honey, your a good little pussy eater.

She has me now sucking black cocks to completion, telling me to get on my knees and make love with my mouth to the cock her pussy loves to fuck. She has me sucking on balls and holding them in my mouth when they cum in her pussy, She has me licking more and more assholes letting me know it’s ok, i basically have a clit so it’s not like it’s gay or anything since I don’t have a cock…..she never calls my dick a cock, she makes sure it’s always announced or referred to as a dick or a dicklet or if a female friend is over, she’ll refer to it as a Clitoris. When her slut friends come over, she makes sure I’m naked and let them in the door holding it wide open to greet them in with my chastity cage on. She even encourages them to make fun, giggle and play with my dick in it’s cage and I’m not sure why but women when they are getting fucked and about to cum really love to grab my locked cock and balls and pull on it hard causing me a bit of pain but it’s a pain that feels so good too.

I do love humiliation and it’s just added to this lifestyle. I have a small dick and I love that my wife loves big black cock and isn’t ashamed to own it and to let me know why she loves big black cock and how my dick is just more of an overgrown clitoris than it is a penis. She thinks the fact I love black cock too and even love the cum, balls and licking the assholes more than her doesn’t make me gay in the least because she says I can’t be gay, i don’t have a cock, I’m basically like her only my vagina wasn’t formed and my clit is just slightly overgrown And really now, my vagina is on my face because it’s taking black cock now and she says I can tell on your face your mouth is as happy as my vagina when it’s getting that black cock.

I had the same experience during high school being emasculated by black students and men. As a teenager this had a very strong influence on me and has developed a strong submission for me.
It usually starts in hs or even middle school, White boys find out that they can't match up to us. We push them and they back down. They see our cocks in lockerrooms and know they can never match us. They hear us brag about what we do to their white gfs.

It usually starts in hs or even middle school, White boys find out that they can't match up to us. We push them and they back down. They see our cocks in lockerrooms and know they can never match us. They hear us brag about what we do to their white gfs.
any example of what you/ your mates did?

I talk to many late-teen whitebois who have accepted their humiliation. They consider white efforts at masculinity to be embarrassing. Their latest summer style is drapey muscle shirts that emphasize their noodle arms and boney chests.

Many late-teen white girls are wearing BLM gear to publicly virtue signal their wokeness -- and more subtlely signal rejection of whitebois.
Tell us particulary samples

My wife was totally against humiliation years back and it was a very slow progress to get her out of that mentality and to a point of owning her real sexual self. My wife is three things, 1. dominate in bed with me 2. submissive in bed with her bulls 3. And not least, loves, loves, loves sex with BBC’s so she is 100% plus a BBC slut and she knows this and owns it proudly now.

She knows now why and also how much i enjoy humiliation and get so turned on by it all……so she has slowly transformed into a real cuckoldress. She knows I love having a little dick because it does make me sexually submissive and lets be honest, I have a little small cock as not all but most cuckolds do….most white men on average really as I’ve seen a lot of white dicks in my time in gym showers and such and most are what I would say are small…..with the exception here and there.

My wife now size shames my pathetic poor little dick and will do it in front of her other white black cock loving friends. She gets a kick out of making me strip down naked in front of them and expose my locked up cock, her wearing the key around her neck and telling them, now you see why I love black cock so much as she slaps on my cage. She loves/prefers my dick to be in a steel chastity cage most of the time. She loves to be sucking on a BBC in front of me, stop and look at me, look down at my locked dick, then back in my eyes, wiggle his cock in her hand, lick the head of his cock and tell me out loud…..this here honey, THiS is a COCK!…then totally turn her attention away from me at that point forward until she’s spit shined it up really good and thoroughly been fucked and filled with cum. She loves to sit on my face after she’s been fucked and feed me that nasty pussy while telling me all about how great and deep that black cock was, telling me how I bet I wish I had a big black cock so I could fuck her like he just did but giggles and says, oh honey, you can’t though can you, you just have a really small white boy dick don’t you. She likes to tease me when I’m cleaning up her friends pussy in our bedroom talking to our friend telling her, see, men with little white dicks are good for something, doesn’t his tongue feel really good cleaning up the mess that big black cock made in your pussy. A few years ago she would have never began to have done this but with my encouraging she transitioned slowly and now is really into it. She’s even had a bull request to have his asshole licked and had him get on his hands and knee’s, ass up in the air and called me over……she told me, honey, you deserve some pussy, I’m going to show you and teach you what a man with a little white dick gets for pussy…then she pushed the back of my head towards his ass and told me to lick my new pussy, it’s what you deserve honey for having such a small little white dick and she pushed harder until my face was in his ass then she watched and helped spread his ass cheeks apart so she could make sure i was licking on hiss asshole and sticking my tongue in as best I could all the while telling me how a pussy loving man with a cock between his legs would never do this but men with little white dicks, this is pussy to them as well….keep eating your pussy honey, your a good little pussy eater.

She has me now sucking black cocks to completion, telling me to get on my knees and make love with my mouth to the cock her pussy loves to fuck. She has me sucking on balls and holding them in my mouth when they cum in her pussy, She has me licking more and more assholes letting me know it’s ok, i basically have a clit so it’s not like it’s gay or anything since I don’t have a cock…..she never calls my dick a cock, she makes sure it’s always announced or referred to as a dick or a dicklet or if a female friend is over, she’ll refer to it as a Clitoris. When her slut friends come over, she makes sure I’m naked and let them in the door holding it wide open to greet them in with my chastity cage on. She even encourages them to make fun, giggle and play with my dick in it’s cage and I’m not sure why but women when they are getting fucked and about to cum really love to grab my locked cock and balls and pull on it hard causing me a bit of pain but it’s a pain that feels so good too.

I do love humiliation and it’s just added to this lifestyle. I have a small dick and I love that my wife loves big black cock and isn’t ashamed to own it and to let me know why she loves big black cock and how my dick is just more of an overgrown clitoris than it is a penis. She thinks the fact I love black cock too and even love the cum, balls and licking the assholes more than her doesn’t make me gay in the least because she says I can’t be gay, i don’t have a cock, I’m basically like her only my vagina wasn’t formed and my clit is just slightly overgrown And really now, my vagina is on my face because it’s taking black cock now and she says I can tell on your face your mouth is as happy as my vagina when it’s getting that black cock.
Lucky bastard

Back