real life humiliation

Bullied, physically dominated and psychological emasculated by black studs during high school. Being humiliated in front of female students you have the hots for is traumatizing and strips you of any sense of masculinity. Needless to say, has obviously had a significant effect on my sexual proclivities...
I talk to many late-teen whitebois who have accepted their humiliation. They consider white efforts at masculinity to be embarrassing. Their latest summer style is drapey muscle shirts that emphasize their noodle arms and boney chests.

Many late-teen white girls are wearing BLM gear to publicly virtue signal their wokeness -- and more subtlely signal rejection of whitebois.

Bullied, physically dominated and psychological emasculated by black studs during high school. Being humiliated in front of female students you have the hots for is traumatizing and strips you of any sense of masculinity. Needless to say, has obviously had a significant effect on my sexual proclivities...
Any example? Something especially connected with sexuality?

UP.
Anyone can tell something what had happen not as a part of play?
Border control at the airport. My husband forgot to change his metal chastity cage for the plastic one. And when he was going through the detector it started beeping. Then the personal check and a lot of shame. He could not have take it off because I had the key. And I have to admit that I knew that he had forgotten to change the cages and I didn't remember him about this in purpose. When I knew about this situation our Black Master was fucking me and we both turned on maximally and had amazing multiple orgasms.

Border control at the airport. My husband forgot to change his metal chastity cage for the plastic one. And when he was going through the detector it started beeping. Then the personal check and a lot of shame. He could not have take it off because I had the key. And I have to admit that I knew that he had forgotten to change the cages and I didn't remember him about this in purpose. When I knew about this situation our Black Master was fucking me and we both turned on maximally and had amazing multiple orgasms.
Then ? How he solve ?

I had a slightly embarrassing moment with my partner. We've been together for some years now and keep this aspect of our relationship somewhat quiet. We went to our local Starbucks, I got my usual and expected my partner to, however there was a black man serving us. She proceeded to order a black coffee and said she likes her coffee how she likes her men (old but gold).

I didn't know where to look and I don't think the server did either :LOL:

Last edited:
Back