Real life cuckolding blog

Hey guys it’s Bethany. Thank you all so much for following along and all the support! I’m so anxious to finally get a BBC and what it’ll do to me. My pussy will probably never be the same after. Can’t wait to keep the updates flowing in for you all! Sorry it’s been a bit confusing with the flakes, I’m getting frustrated myself at times but I’m settling for James’ cock in the mean time. Thank you once again for the love 💋 🍑
Hi Bethany. Enjoyed catching up on your posts. It got me hard thinking about your anticipation - but it's gone quiet. What is the latest?

Hi. We have been members here for a little while and I wanted to take the time to introduce us properly and hopefully connect with a few people along the way.

We’re from Pittsburgh...but both from the country. We went to the same high school but several years apart. We met one ******* night 6 years ago and we got along great. Until she became a bartender and I became very jealous. To be fair I was 28 and almost ready to settle down and she was 22...loved me but she did not want to settle down. We ended up breaking up for 5 years and are now back together.

We recently started swinging... but I couldn’t get hard to fuck the girl. We tried 3 times with different couples. And yes she did get fucked by the guy while I still couldn’t get hard. Honestly... it’s crazy when I tell you guys this, but I only want her pussy. Not just that, she’s passionate. I’ve never had a girl be so passionate. Anyway, we are finally starting to do more than fantasize.

She has her first date today. He’s not black... but she has a black guy that she talks to. I think she will hook up with him soon... but he has some issues. Still lives with a girl and seems to be lying to my girl, even tho she tells him it’s fine. He knows the situation completely.. I’ll keep you guys updated on that.

Anyway, this is for me basically. I want to keep you guys updated and enjoy some feed back. I will share and this is real. I’ve said it in other posts on here but maybe didn’t explain it at great lengths on the verification... she’s pretty against meeting people on the internet. She’s very spontaneous and says that planning it takes the fun out of it. And the few times I did talk her into talking to a guy on here, he was fake. The last time really burnt us with a guy that pretended to be a couple. Said his gf was banging and ohio state football player.. she actually showed some of her friends at work the pics this guy was sending us (that’s how excited she was)... so yeah she’s not into this right now. She will enjoy it if I do get a following on this. To see what people suggest and say then maybe we can start meeting some of the real people on here. We do travel a lot and we are a good ass time 😊 ok so here goes....

She has a date today with a guy named Dave. He’s taking her to a car show. She’s caging me for the first time while she goes out with him all day. She told me that she wants to tease him so bad that he fucks her in public.

I put a few screen shots of her texts in here and a few of her. I also told her to be very mean and humiliate me. She wants me to take her out and get her hair done, get her nails done and buy her lingerie for him.. So we might be doing that before she meets him at 2. Ok let’s see how many people want to follow along with this 😊 I did work midnight last night, I’m currently enjoying some Purple OG kush and might fall asleep next to my girl.... who will probably wake me up around 10 to pamper her for her date. So if you don’t hear from me... you will
WOW!!! that is fucking HOT...maybe he will fuck her on the hood of his car...

Back