Real Experience - Los Angeles

go on?

• Total voters
Moments later, more shouting, I couldn't make out the words but it was a woman's voice this time. I had to have the wrong house, I looked around for a house number so I could check and then the door swung open. In front of me was a middle aged woman, long braids, heavy-ish, tall. The tops of her boobs were fighting to get out of her too tight push-up and her pants weren't made to be stretch pants, but did anyway.

She looked looked me up and down with a smirk, then took me by the arm and pulled me in before i could say anything thing. “J’s white girl got here”! She yelled to the back of the house.

“wheres J”? i asked, more than a bit worried.

She stepped closer to me and I smelled cigarettes on her breath, she spoke softer this time, “Don't worry baby, He be here soon, flight got delayed”

She took me by the hand, raised my arm and twirled me so she could get a good look at me. She made me feel really really uncomfortable. I wasn't liking where this was leading. I'm not into girls least of all women who weren't even slightly attractive.

“Ms Rhonda gonna take good care of you…mmm”

I heard a screen door slam and a large man enter the back of he house along with a excited pit bull. I love animals, but pits scare me. This one, "Ruger" seemed friendly enough as he came charging at me wagging his stubby tail so hard his whole butt wagged along with it.

"Sit the fuck DOWN"! Terrified I sat on the nearest chair I could find. Ms Rhonda threw her head back screamed and laughed, slapping the large man on the arm.

"He's yelling at the dog, girl....!" And continued laughing.

I found out that his name was Ray, he told me I could call him Mr Ray. J and him had been friends from a long time ago, in the late 80's when they worked together doing who knows what. Ms Rhonda is his "common law wife". That was the first time I heard that term.

"Look he wears a collar too!" Ms Rhonda laughed as she took Ruger by the collar and lead him back to the yard. She'd obviously seen pics of me in my collar. Mr Ray sat heavily on the sofa and told me to get to my feet so he could take a better look at me. I did what I was told, remembering what men like him were like. Expecting obedience and compliance. Nervously I stood from the plastic covered love seat my butt had found in such a hurry. Licking his lips he told me to turn slowly.

"Dayum, J's DC crew gave it to you for 3 days?"

I nodded. "yes"

"And you back for more..." He laughed. "Dat nigg@ can pick em"

I asked again when J was going to get there, Mr Ray stood from the sofa and stroked my hair, he complimented me on my pretty skin and hair. Pulling me closer, his hand traveled to the small of my back pulling me into his rather large belly. He felt for the zipper of my dress slowly unzipped me.

He was a big man, in his 50's not the black Adonis J was, but from the size of him I could tell he used to be a very athletic man. He was still very muscular but with a layer of 'years' around him. I'm 5'5" and I only came up to his chest.

Lifting the shoulder straps he let my dress fall and pooled neatly around my ankles. I stood in this strange couples living room in my matching lace bra and panty set. I had shopped for this especially for Daddy J, spent over $180 for it at Nordstrom. Mr Ray took a small step back to look at me.

He put his hand on my cheek his thumb tracing my lips. "Imma sit back here, and you gonna use that pretty mouth on me. Gonna see how much they taught you in DC."

I knelt and tugged off Mr Ray's sweat pants, his cock was enormous. Bigger than J's. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to manage this. He stroked my hair, brushing it back from my face and gathered it up in his hand. "Go on girl, I know dem nigg@s taught you to use your mouth and that throat"

My fingers didn't fit all the way around it, I looked up at him smiling down at me... "Go on gurl, taste me". Sun from the window was in my eyes and he was hidden in shadow, all I saw was a very dark silhouette, the sheen of his bald head and a Cheshire Cat smile. Tentatively I stroked, kissed then licked this new man, he groaned.

From a female perspective, there is some power in giving BJ's. You have a sensitive part of the male anatomy close to teeth, men can be helpless to the pleasure at times. The moment I tasted him, my mouth began to water, I went to work, using everything I knew to make it good for him.

"Bitch didn't waste no time, did she"? I could feel Ms Rhonda standing just feet behind me as I knelt in front of her reclined man. I felt her stroke the shape of my bottom through my panties.

"no, no no...I'm not into other girls..." She laughed and continued to feel my butt cheeks then stroked and felt my sides, then tucked her fingers into the waist band of my panties pulling them over my hips, down to my knees. I heard her suck in her breath, I froze and looked behind me, she was staring at my very bare pussy and ass. she liked what she saw.

"That's a pretty little pink pussy baby" She ran her thumb in my wetness. The only female I ever had touch me there was my doctor. She was sinister, dangerous I had a bad feeling. I could feel her long finger nails in me, lightly scrapping me inside. Her thumb rubbing my clit expertly at the same time. She put her face next to mine and pushed my head down on Mr Ray's cock. Whispered in my ear how her man loved fucking white girls in the ass. She worked 2 fingers in me, vigorously pumping with them, massaging a spot in me I'd never felt before, there was a tremendous build up and I came, while she told me how he was gonna split me open... my scream muffled by the cock in my mouth. She made me leave a puddle on the floor.
I've cum reading your stories several times!

"Not into girls?" She dipped a finger into the mess i had made and brought it to her mouth and grinned as she tasted me, then leaned in and kissed me full on the mouth, her tongue snaking out and entwining with mine. I could taste myself, Mr Ray's delicious cock and her foul cigarette breath all at once. She pushed her thumb into my pussy and hooked her fingers around pressing relentlessly into my g-spot.

"Ms Rhonda gonna make a mess outta you.. little white girl" She was in full control and Mr Ray just folded his fingers behind his head and let her. I moaned in pain as she gripped my hair and my pussy in an iron grip..she guided my mouth back down over his cock till it reached the back of my throat and held me there. He groaned and pushed his hips a couple of inches higher making me gag and tear.

It was a confusing feeling, i shouldn't be turned on by this older woman who so obviously despised me for some unknown reason. She made me feel so uncomfortable but she knew how to touch me, where to touch me to make it feel good or to remove all pleasure. I was still on all fours between Mr Rays legs with his cock stretching my mouth, my spit running down his length. I couldn't escape her thumb buried deep inside me pressing on my G-spot, vigorously agitating my sensitive clit all at once. The pressure built and i knew it was about to happen again a wave a pleasure and a warm stream poured from me.

"Fuckin messy ass bitch, come to my house and leave ******* all over my clean ass floors.." Ms Rhonda yanked me off Mr Ray, his cock popped free from my mouth. She spun me around and shoved my face into the splattering of fluid she had expertly ****** from my body.

Apart from the bikini wax, I had spent $80 at my favorite salon, having my hair washed, trimmed and blown dry, when i walked in the door i had loose ringlets cascading over my shoulders and down my back, now to my horror Ms Rhonda was using my hair to mop up and dry her floors... She knew... as a women she knew the care I had taken and she was doing this to further belittle and humiliate me. She was a Domme.

Show me some love...vote & comment if you want me to go on...please.

Thank you for the pic, I wish my wife had cleavage like you. I can tell you're a giver, I can't wait for you to give us some more of your story

When was DCJ going to get here? Was he going to leave me with this aggressive couple? These thoughts ran thought my mind as she had me on all fours, her large foot on my hair holding my face pressed the damp floor. All i could see was the way her toes hung on to the edge of her high heel sandals like they were about to fall out, there were dust bunnies and magazines under the couch. My hair was wrenched and i was yanked to my knees, she looped her arm around both of my elbows and pulled them behind my back, thrusting my breasts forward. My head yanked back again by my hair..

Mr Ray had a sat up and looked at my breasts served up in front of him. "MMMmm *******, perky, strawberry nipples..." he licked his lips and took one of my nipples in his finger tips, pulling and twisting it till i sucked in my breath and winced. Finally letting out a small cry.. "sexy little bitch" he growled and he silenced me with his lips on mine. I love kissing black men. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I gladly excepted it, his lips were soft and he pressed them hard into me, his fingers cupped around the back of my head tilting me to one side so he could thrust his tongue deeper. I felt Ms Rhonda's fleshy tits pressing against my back sandwiching me between them. She was running her hands all over me from behind, toying with me, touching my sensitive places gently then stopping to rake her nails up my inner thighs she confused my senses and kept me guessing.

"I need to get inside this tight bitch...let's get her on her back"

It was happening, this large man wanted in me and it was happening even though his cock was much thicker than my wrist. While holding me with one hand, he used the other to drag a knee high coffee table loudly from the side of the couch he'd been sitting on, upsetting the stack of remotes and sending them clattering across the floor. I thought making a mess would have upset Ms Rhonda but she didn't seem to notice. She just started peeling off her too tight jeans and yanking down her panties. I had no idea what how she was going to participate, this was the first time i'd had any physical contact with another woman, I didn't have to wait long to find out.

Mr Ray scooped his arm under me and picked me up with little to no effort, i found myself on my back looking up at the popcorn ceiling, the over head lights blind me for an instant. My feet were still on the floor and my head supported by the tabletop. Mr Ray nudged my knees apart and knelt between them, god... he's going to do it... I thought. He was naked, his dark skin shiny with sweat, his angry purple headed cock stood out from under his belly and a thick mass of curls. He stroked it and spat a stream of spittle on to his hand and massaged it into his cock looking at my slit and lower belly the whole time. I was breathing hard in anticipation. This is gonna hurt...probably...it's ok.i'm wet...real wet where's J..oh God where is he?... Ms Rhonda appeared in front of my face... her mouth on mine again...she kissed and nibbled my lip, Mr Ray was rubbing my slit up and down with his cock...my juices and his spit mixing...he pressed into me, nudging at my vagina and finding resistance... but my body wouldn't open, his head was too wide....I moaned. Oh fuck..oh *******... Ms Rhonda took her mouth from me...looking at Mr Ray with a grin.. "Come on baby...Plough the bitch"

It never gets easier...the pain of that first entry after weeks or months of no sex.

I screamed as Mr Ray shoved with his hips and a few inches of his cock entered me...i breathed shallow and quickly like i was in lamaze class....oh god on no he's too big...he adjusted his position so he was crouched over me, rather than kneeling he picked my legs up and put them on his shoulders. Oh no...oh *******..."please..please...go easy..please.. he shoved again, this time...almost all of his cock split me open. I felt my body desperately try to accommodate his girth. My legs automatically kicked out against Mr Ray, but i was no match for his 200+lbs, he simply went nowhere. Ms Rhonda had lifted my head up so i could watch as Mr Ray pulled back and thrust in me again.."OOWww oooh...Please!" It felt too big...too long..i watched in fascination as his cock moved as a bulge in my belly as he entered me.

I had my hands on his chest pushing back on his weight as he settled into a long stroking rhythm. He couldn't fit his whole length in me, about three quarters of the way in he hit my cervix and pulled out to the tip and did it again. He didn't slam it into me every time, just every so often...like a firm slap on the ass, it hurt but felt good. I adjusted....but just barely. I came...once, a long drawn out 15 min orgasm, my legs on his shoulders, shaking and quivering giving me away.

Ms Rhonda had enough of just watching, I saw her leg raise and step over me. Ugh. yuck. No.. ugh.. She was over my face...her thick thighs holding my face in place. It's so pink..omg. "You know what to do girl" Her warm folds pressed into my mouth...i had no choice i stuck my tongue out, finding a warm wet center. They faced each other..with her thighs on either side of my head i could hear their muffled kissing. She was gyrating her hips, rubbing her pussy all over my face...i could smell her. It wasn't bad..just SO foreign to me. "Get in there girl...oh fuck yeah...mm use that pretty pretty pretty mouth, she feel good, momma gonna use that pretty mouth all night" She kept cooing and coaxing between kisses. Her juices were running down the sides of my face.

After an eternity. "Switch baby"

Air...light...omg..i could breath for a while..then Mr Ray straddled my face...putting his ASS on my mouth..no, no..no...oh god..gross...

Suction on my clit..OOOhhh god...cumming.. Ms Rhonda lips kissing and sucking on me sent me spinning uncontrollably. Why is she so good..? Mr Ray stroked his cock as he lifted an ass cheek and placed his ass right on my face...."GoON girl get in there, i wanna feel tongue all up in there..."

Fingers in me, long acrylic finger nails touching where they shouldn't...her tongue making small circles on my hypersensitive clit gently coaxing me to the brink. She had her arms wrapped around my thighs so my hips couldn't buck out of position, she was locking herself in as she pulled orgasms out of me. God...why do i have to be so easy to manipulate?

"Concentrate bitch" Mr Ray slapped my face hard, snapping my head to the side, i felt my cheek warm. Ow...fuck...

His cock was in my mouth again for a few strokes then he sat his ass on my face again..grinding his ass calling for my tongue to get deeper. Please just fuck me I hate this...this is nasty...this is so gross...I could feel his sphincter opening a closing, clenching on to my tongue, his musky smell permeated my world.

They switched back and forth using me like a team over and over. My cervix had taken a beating, by the third switch i felt like i was taking an inch or so more that when I started. Ms Rhonda ended up 69'ing me. She was on top while Mr Ray fucked her doggy style. I had a close up view of his cock pounding her as they came together. I felt her weight on me...she was sweaty and breathing her mouth still kissing and licking me. Her pussy inches from my face.

Mr ray clutched a chuck of my hair in his hand and picked my head up. "Open our mouth girl" He pressed my open mouth to Ms Rhonda's cum filled pussy. "Suck it out". It was warm, musky.. salty with cum... oh god...there's so much.. Ms Rhonda cooed.."good girl"

It goes on....want more? Please comment and let me know!

Last edited:
Love your picture and your story! You are extremely hot and your experiences rock! Would love to move between your breasts to your lovely mouth!:blackgreedy:

Last edited:
When was DCJ going to get here? Was he going to leave me with this aggressive couple? These thoughts ran thought my mind as she had me on all fours, her large foot on my hair holding my face pressed the damp floor. All i could see was the way her toes hung on to the edge of her high heel sandals like they were about to fall out, there were dust bunnies and magazines under the couch. My hair was wrenched and i was yanked to my knees, she looped her arm around both of my elbows and pulled them behind my back, thrusting my breasts forward. My head yanked back again by my hair..

Mr Ray had a sat up and looked at my breasts served up in front of him. "MMMmm *******, perky, strawberry nipples..." he licked his lips and took one of my nipples in his finger tips, pulling and twisting it till i sucked in my breath and winced. Finally letting out a small cry.. "sexy little bitch" he growled and he silenced me with his lips on mine. I love kissing black men. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I gladly excepted it, his lips were soft and he pressed them hard into me, his fingers cupped around the back of my head tilting me to one side so he could thrust his tongue deeper. I felt Ms Rhonda's fleshy tits pressing against my back sandwiching me between them. She was running her hands all over me from behind, toying with me, touching my sensitive places gently then stopping to rake her nails up my inner thighs she confused my senses and kept me guessing.

"I need to get inside this tight bitch...let's get her on her back"

It was happening, this large man wanted in me and it was happening even though his cock was much thicker than my wrist. While holding me with one hand, he used the other to drag a knee high coffee table loudly from the side of the couch he'd been sitting on, upsetting the stack of remotes and sending them clattering across the floor. I thought making a mess would have upset Ms Rhonda but she didn't seem to notice. She just started peeling off her too tight jeans and yanking down her panties. I had no idea what how she was going to participate, this was the first time i'd had any physical contact with another woman, I didn't have to wait long to find out.

Mr Ray scooped his arm under me and picked me up with little to no effort, i found myself on my back looking up at the popcorn ceiling, the over head lights blind me for an instant. My feet were still on the floor and my head supported by the tabletop. Mr Ray nudged my knees apart and knelt between them, god... he's going to do it... I thought. He was naked, his dark skin shiny with sweat, his angry purple headed cock stood out from under his belly and a thick mass of curls. He stroked it and spat a stream of spittle on to his hand and massaged it into his cock looking at my slit and lower belly the whole time. I was breathing hard in anticipation. This is gonna hurt...probably...it's ok.i'm wet...real wet where's J..oh God where is he?... Ms Rhonda appeared in front of my face... her mouth on mine again...she kissed and nibbled my lip, Mr Ray was rubbing my slit up and down with his cock...my juices and his spit mixing...he pressed into me, nudging at my vagina and finding resistance... but my body wouldn't open, his head was too wide....I moaned. Oh fuck..oh *******... Ms Rhonda took her mouth from me...looking at Mr Ray with a grin.. "Come on baby...Plough the bitch"

It never gets easier...the pain of that first entry after weeks or months of no sex.

I screamed as Mr Ray shoved with his hips and a few inches of his cock entered me...i breathed shallow and quickly like i was in lamaze class....oh god on no he's too big...he adjusted his position so he was crouched over me, rather than kneeling he picked my legs up and put them on his shoulders. Oh no...oh *******..."please..please...go easy..please.. he shoved again, this time...almost all of his cock split me open. I felt my body desperately try to accommodate his girth. My legs automatically kicked out against Mr Ray, but i was no match for his 200+lbs, he simply went nowhere. Ms Rhonda had lifted my head up so i could watch as Mr Ray pulled back and thrust in me again.."OOWww oooh...Please!" It felt too big...too long..i watched in fascination as his cock moved as a bulge in my belly as he entered me.

I had my hands on his chest pushing back on his weight as he settled into a long stroking rhythm. He couldn't fit his whole length in me, about three quarters of the way in he hit my cervix and pulled out to the tip and did it again. He didn't slam it into me every time, just every so often...like a firm slap on the ass, it hurt but felt good. I adjusted....but just barely. I came...once, a long drawn out 15 min orgasm, my legs on his shoulders, shaking and quivering giving me away.

Ms Rhonda had enough of just watching, I saw her leg raise and step over me. Ugh. yuck. No.. ugh.. She was over my face...her thick thighs holding my face in place. It's so pink..omg. "You know what to do girl" Her warm folds pressed into my mouth...i had no choice i stuck my tongue out, finding a warm wet center. They faced each other..with her thighs on either side of my head i could hear their muffled kissing. She was gyrating her hips, rubbing her pussy all over my face...i could smell her. It wasn't bad..just SO foreign to me. "Get in there girl...oh fuck yeah...mm use that pretty pretty pretty mouth, she feel good, momma gonna use that pretty mouth all night" She kept cooing and coaxing between kisses. Her juices were running down the sides of my face.

After an eternity. "Switch baby"

Air...light...omg..i could breath for a while..then Mr Ray straddled my face...putting his ASS on my mouth..no, no..no...oh god..gross...

Suction on my clit..OOOhhh god...cumming.. Ms Rhonda lips kissing and sucking on me sent me spinning uncontrollably. Why is she so good..? Mr Ray stroked his cock as he lifted an ass cheek and placed his ass right on my face...."GoON girl get in there, i wanna feel tongue all up in there..."

Fingers in me, long acrylic finger nails touching where they shouldn't...her tongue making small circles on my hypersensitive clit gently coaxing me to the brink. She had her arms wrapped around my thighs so my hips couldn't buck out of position, she was locking herself in as she pulled orgasms out of me. God...why do i have to be so easy to manipulate?

"Concentrate bitch" Mr Ray slapped my face hard, snapping my head to the side, i felt my cheek warm. Ow...fuck...

His cock was in my mouth again for a few strokes then he sat his ass on my face again..grinding his ass calling for my tongue to get deeper. Please just fuck me I hate this...this is nasty...this is so gross...I could feel his sphincter opening a closing, clenching on to my tongue, his musky smell permeated my world.

They switched back and forth using me like a team over and over. My cervix had taken a beating, by the third switch i felt like i was taking an inch or so more that when I started. Ms Rhonda ended up 69'ing me. She was on top while Mr Ray fucked her doggy style. I had a close up view of his cock pounding her as they came together. I felt her weight on me...she was sweaty and breathing her mouth still kissing and licking me. Her pussy inches from my face.

Mr ray clutched a chuck of my hair in his hand and picked my head up. "Open our mouth girl" He pressed my open mouth to Ms Rhonda's cum filled pussy. "Suck it out". It was warm, musky.. salty with cum... oh god...there's so much.. Ms Rhonda cooed.."good girl"

It goes on....want more? Please comment and let me know!
Hey Sammie...

You created quite a ruckus on that other thread. Also have been reading all your posts. Keep going. And be good or be bad whatever you feel like.

:lips:;)

I know right? Some people dont know how to self censor. If you dont like it move along!

Oh jeez, i commented, now i'm gonna be flamed.

Hey Sammie...

You created quite a ruckus on that other thread. Also have been reading all your posts. Keep going. And be good or be bad whatever you feel like.

:lips:;)

It was dark outside, i could hear sirens and helicopters in the distance the noise sometimes passing overhead. In my mind I imagined them coming to save me. My mom bursting through the door surrounded by police officers yelling, flashlights cutting through the dingy dark sweat filled room to reveal to her horror, my pale body under a heap of dark flesh. But the sirens and helicopters weren't for me. I'm sure there was some poor unfortunate soul being bludgeoned to death a few blocks away. Mr Ray and Ms Rhonda did not hardly notice it, it's just the way this part of the city sounds.

So I remained under the heap of dark flesh named Mr Ray. He was heavy and made it hard to breath. He'd heard about my flexibility and was putting it to the test, folding me over till my knees were on either side of my head. His hands were on the backs of my knees holding me in place. He was in me, as deep as possible his sweat dripping on my face and in my eyes, his body extended and toes pushing into the floor for leverage. His belly made this low thudding slapping sound every time he shoved into me. Oh god..again, i'm cumming again... I couldn't help the leg shaking, it was obvious the friction his oversized cock was causing me to tremble uncontrollably. The rhythmic slapping sound perfectly in time with my screaming.

A hard slap on my ass, probably leaving another red mark on me, "there she goes again" Ms Rhonda laughed.

He was grunting and rutting, groaning and telling me what a "sweet tight lil' fuck" i was in-between. Ms Rhonda sat on the love seat a couple of feet away, naked but for a robe and smoking a pungent hand rolled joint. I found it nauseating.

She was cackling now, smoke shooting out of her flared nostrils like a chinese dragon. "nigg@ that girl gonna give you a heart attack. Turn her over and let her ride you fool!"

I welcomed that suggestion, hoping i could control how much more battering my cervix was going to take. He got off me and my legs collapsed to the floor. I was able to catch my breath for a few moments before Ms Rhona nudged me in the thigh with her toe. Digging that large red painted claw into my skin. "Get up white girl, come on" she popped her chin in the direction of Mr Ray.

I'm physically quite strong despite my little frame, but being folded over like that and cumming so intensely can be hard on any yogini. I got to my feet, my legs wobbly. Mr Ray took me by the arm and pulled me with him as he sat down on the sofa with a grunt. I started to straddle him, my legs on each side of his wide thighs but he pushed me off. "Naw bitch, get on the floor I wanna feel that pretty mouth."

Ow...my jaw is already sore, he's so freaking thick... but i began to salivate thinking of tasting him. I went to work happy to give my poor vagina a break. Using my hands i stroked him a few times..his dark flesh sliding smoothly over that rock hard interior. I opened wide so as not to graze him and took the wide head of his cock into my mouth tasting my own familiar juices mixed with his saltiness. My one hand worked his shaft in a twisting motion that J taught me and my other gently massaged his fleshy balls, rolling them in my hand as i sucked on the end cock. They were cooler and slightly damp from sweat. I glanced up..his eyes were closed, mouth agape. wow...i have him in my control...i felt happy with my skills.

I glanced to the right where Ms Rhonda was sitting. She had a look of disgust on her face, i was confused and felt a chill go down my spine. In a huff, she stubbed out the joint and placed her foot on my hip, kicking me over on my side. Wtf??

"Damn woman, we just getting going!" Mr Ray taking on a completely different tone of voice.

Seems Ms Rhonda wasn't so happy knowing i was the center of attention. "I'mma show you howta suck a nigg@ dick" she took me by the hair and pulled me beside her so we were both kneeling. I was between his knees and she was on the outside.

She angled his cock to her liking and gobbled the entire length till her nose was buried in his pubes in one impressive swallow... then coughed it up very satisfied with herself. well, she's got a giant freak'n mouth, no wonder...

His cock now glistened with her spit. A ring a dark red lipstick circled the base of his cock. This was not a competition i wanted to get into. She had a hold of my hair, and with a flick of her wrist she slapped me in the face with his meaty shaft a few times leaving wet marks on my cheeks. "Open up baby, lets see what them DC boys taught ya."

I took half...maybe 3/4 of his cock in to my mouth, but there was more, Ms Ronda's talons were in my hair and when i wanted to breath, she'd hold me down, working my head up and down at a pace that made me produce the most unladylike sounds. I was coughing and gagging, my eyes tearing up from exertion. It wasn't going to happen, i knew it. "Come on ya skinny ass bitch, you ain't nothin but a bony ass bitch"

Jealous much?

She was happy that she had one upped me, like she was proud of being a better cock swallower. She stood up and disappeared behind me, Mr Ray now had my head in his hands pulling me into him, getting me to stroke his cock with my lips and tongue. Without her in the picture i could focus on his pleasure. I loved his musky scent and the way his balls were so large, and heavy in my hand. I kissed and licked him, using my tongue to trace the thick pulsing veins that ran the length of his dark cock. Poking the tip into the end of his cock, he smiled at me...i blushed and smiled back.

Please vote and Comment...i love knowing what your're thinking.

Last edited:
Back