Real Experience - Los Angeles

go on?

• Total voters
Sorry to keep you all waiting! Here's a look down my cleavage to keep you busy for a little while longer :lips:

30537169645_eea7b4df0f_b.jpg
'cause I'm a giver :angel:

You gave sexual healing and nourishment there. Life here I come. :)

When was DCJ going to get here? Was he going to leave me with this aggressive couple? These thoughts ran thought my mind as she had me on all fours, her large foot on my hair holding my face pressed the damp floor. All i could see was the way her toes hung on to the edge of her high heel sandals like they were about to fall out, there were dust bunnies and magazines under the couch. My hair was wrenched and i was yanked to my knees, she looped her arm around both of my elbows and pulled them behind my back, thrusting my breasts forward. My head yanked back again by my hair..

Mr Ray had a sat up and looked at my breasts served up in front of him. "MMMmm *******, perky, strawberry nipples..." he licked his lips and took one of my nipples in his finger tips, pulling and twisting it till i sucked in my breath and winced. Finally letting out a small cry.. "sexy little bitch" he growled and he silenced me with his lips on mine. I love kissing black men. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and I gladly excepted it, his lips were soft and he pressed them hard into me, his fingers cupped around the back of my head tilting me to one side so he could thrust his tongue deeper. I felt Ms Rhonda's fleshy tits pressing against my back sandwiching me between them. She was running her hands all over me from behind, toying with me, touching my sensitive places gently then stopping to rake her nails up my inner thighs she confused my senses and kept me guessing.

"I need to get inside this tight bitch...let's get her on her back"

It was happening, this large man wanted in me and it was happening even though his cock was much thicker than my wrist. While holding me with one hand, he used the other to drag a knee high coffee table loudly from the side of the couch he'd been sitting on, upsetting the stack of remotes and sending them clattering across the floor. I thought making a mess would have upset Ms Rhonda but she didn't seem to notice. She just started peeling off her too tight jeans and yanking down her panties. I had no idea what how she was going to participate, this was the first time i'd had any physical contact with another woman, I didn't have to wait long to find out.

Mr Ray scooped his arm under me and picked me up with little to no effort, i found myself on my back looking up at the popcorn ceiling, the over head lights blind me for an instant. My feet were still on the floor and my head supported by the tabletop. Mr Ray nudged my knees apart and knelt between them, god... he's going to do it... I thought. He was naked, his dark skin shiny with sweat, his angry purple headed cock stood out from under his belly and a thick mass of curls. He stroked it and spat a stream of spittle on to his hand and massaged it into his cock looking at my slit and lower belly the whole time. I was breathing hard in anticipation. This is gonna hurt...probably...it's ok.i'm wet...real wet where's J..oh God where is he?... Ms Rhonda appeared in front of my face... her mouth on mine again...she kissed and nibbled my lip, Mr Ray was rubbing my slit up and down with his cock...my juices and his spit mixing...he pressed into me, nudging at my vagina and finding resistance... but my body wouldn't open, his head was too wide....I moaned. Oh fuck..oh *******... Ms Rhonda took her mouth from me...looking at Mr Ray with a grin.. "Come on baby...Plough the bitch"

It never gets easier...the pain of that first entry after weeks or months of no sex.

I screamed as Mr Ray shoved with his hips and a few inches of his cock entered me...i breathed shallow and quickly like i was in lamaze class....oh god on no he's too big...he adjusted his position so he was crouched over me, rather than kneeling he picked my legs up and put them on his shoulders. Oh no...oh *******..."please..please...go easy..please.. he shoved again, this time...almost all of his cock split me open. I felt my body desperately try to accommodate his girth. My legs automatically kicked out against Mr Ray, but i was no match for his 200+lbs, he simply went nowhere. Ms Rhonda had lifted my head up so i could watch as Mr Ray pulled back and thrust in me again.."OOWww oooh...Please!" It felt too big...too long..i watched in fascination as his cock moved as a bulge in my belly as he entered me.

I had my hands on his chest pushing back on his weight as he settled into a long stroking rhythm. He couldn't fit his whole length in me, about three quarters of the way in he hit my cervix and pulled out to the tip and did it again. He didn't slam it into me every time, just every so often...like a firm slap on the ass, it hurt but felt good. I adjusted....but just barely. I came...once, a long drawn out 15 min orgasm, my legs on his shoulders, shaking and quivering giving me away.

Ms Rhonda had enough of just watching, I saw her leg raise and step over me. Ugh. yuck. No.. ugh.. She was over my face...her thick thighs holding my face in place. It's so pink..omg. "You know what to do girl" Her warm folds pressed into my mouth...i had no choice i stuck my tongue out, finding a warm wet center. They faced each other..with her thighs on either side of my head i could hear their muffled kissing. She was gyrating her hips, rubbing her pussy all over my face...i could smell her. It wasn't bad..just SO foreign to me. "Get in there girl...oh fuck yeah...mm use that pretty pretty pretty mouth, she feel good, momma gonna use that pretty mouth all night" She kept cooing and coaxing between kisses. Her juices were running down the sides of my face.

After an eternity. "Switch baby"

Air...light...omg..i could breath for a while..then Mr Ray straddled my face...putting his ASS on my mouth..no, no..no...oh god..gross...

Suction on my clit..OOOhhh god...cumming.. Ms Rhonda lips kissing and sucking on me sent me spinning uncontrollably. Why is she so good..? Mr Ray stroked his cock as he lifted an ass cheek and placed his ass right on my face...."GoON girl get in there, i wanna feel tongue all up in there..."

Fingers in me, long acrylic finger nails touching where they shouldn't...her tongue making small circles on my hypersensitive clit gently coaxing me to the brink. She had her arms wrapped around my thighs so my hips couldn't buck out of position, she was locking herself in as she pulled orgasms out of me. God...why do i have to be so easy to manipulate?

"Concentrate bitch" Mr Ray slapped my face hard, snapping my head to the side, i felt my cheek warm. Ow...fuck...

His cock was in my mouth again for a few strokes then he sat his ass on my face again..grinding his ass calling for my tongue to get deeper. Please just fuck me I hate this...this is nasty...this is so gross...I could feel his sphincter opening a closing, clenching on to my tongue, his musky smell permeated my world.

They switched back and forth using me like a team over and over. My cervix had taken a beating, by the third switch i felt like i was taking an inch or so more that when I started. Ms Rhonda ended up 69'ing me. She was on top while Mr Ray fucked her doggy style. I had a close up view of his cock pounding her as they came together. I felt her weight on me...she was sweaty and breathing her mouth still kissing and licking me. Her pussy inches from my face.

Mr ray clutched a chuck of my hair in his hand and picked my head up. "Open our mouth girl" He pressed my open mouth to Ms Rhonda's cum filled pussy. "Suck it out". It was warm, musky.. salty with cum... oh god...there's so much.. Ms Rhonda cooed.."good girl"

It goes on....want more? Please comment and let me know!
Yes! Please tell the rest!!!

Ms Rhonda...HA...i know hood bitches like that. You right though some of the sistas ain't happy with pretty young white girls like you.

Back