Experiences / lifestyle journeys

Anivia

Female
Hi, this is Anivia from Germany - not my real name obviously. I am in my mid-30s, working part time, mom of two, married for 10 years.

Everything very normal here... family, job, dog, "picket fences"...

In all of my life, I was unfaithful only once. Three years ago, on a business trip in a hotel's spa I got acquainted with a handsome, assertive, tall, and hung black guy. Things just somehow happened, and I ended up having the best week of my life sexually by far with him on that business trip.

My bad conscience afterwards nearly killed me. I have never done anything like that since. But I also really can't get that week off of my mind. I found this site and I'm just hoping to connect with other people - be it black guys, white couples, women - just to share experiences, open and honest communication.

If you're in for that, don't hesitate to chat up on me.

Last edited:
Hi, this is Anivia from Germany - not my real name obviously. I am in my mid-30s, working part time, mom of two, married for 10 years.

In all of my life, I was unfaithful only once. Three years ago, on a business trip in a hotel's spa I got acquainted with a handsome, assertive, tall, and hung black guy. Things just somehow happened, and I ended up having the best week of my life sexually by far with him on that business trip.

My bad conscience afterwards nearly killed me. I have never done anything like that since. But I also really can't get that week off of my mind. I found this site and I'm just hoping to connect with other people - be it black guys, white couples, women - just to share experiences, open and honest communication.

Welcome to the site. I think perfect life get boring after a while. Humans crave change and excitement. If only we could build in that excitement in our sex life with a supportive partner would be a better "perfect" life. But that is not how the world works. :)

Welcome to the site. I think perfect life get boring after a while. Humans crave change and excitement. If only we could build in that excitement in our sex life with a supportive partner would be a better "perfect" life. But that is not how the world works. :)
True and untrue IMHO :)

What's the untrue part?
In general, I think that your remarks can be true. but considering my personal experience, it was not just being bored of every day life, not just the urge to do something forbidden once in a lifetime.

The memory would not be so strong and intriguing if it had not been such an extraordinary experience. I have never been with a man before who had that kind of sexual stamina and who was that big, and I never anticipated how much of a difference that would make for me physically and psychologically.

That wasn't just about "something else"... I can't even describe why I felt so drawn towards his body and physique. I've never been fantasizing about black men or big cocks before... I couldn't possibly know how good it would be.

In general, I think that your remarks can be true. but considering my personal experience, it was not just being bored of every day life, not just the urge to do something forbidden once in a lifetime.

The memory would not be so strong and intriguing if it had not been such an extraordinary experience. I have never been with a man before who had that kind of sexual stamina and who was that big, and I never anticipated how much of a difference that would make for me physically and psychologically.

That wasn't just about "something else"... I can't even describe why I felt so drawn towards his body and physique. I've never been fantasizing about black men or big cocks before... I couldn't possibly know how good it would be.
Thank you for sharing your story with us. From your perspective, did the experience with the man you slept with change the sexual dynamic between you and your husband?

You deserve good sex Dear......

Back