Real cuckold couples help

If I could offer any advice or words of encouragement, it is this. Just make sure that the Man you choose, the Bull or Lover, is someone who is excellent or highly attuned communication skills. The biggest obstacle that I encounter with new couples is that they have talked to many guys before me, and all of them just wanted to have sex.

Once you are experienced, yes that is exactly what you are looking for, but for your first couple times, you will need a man that has the capacity to talk, communicate and find out how both the woman and man are doing? Are they comfortable? what are they nervous about? And afterward, is everything ok? Did they enjoy it? What didnt they enjoy?

Not all sexual experiences are mind-blowing the first time, but that doesnt mean it was fun or exciting.

You mean for dating?

If I could offer any advice or words of encouragement, it is this. Just make sure that the Man you choose, the Bull or Lover, is someone who is excellent or highly attuned communication skills. The biggest obstacle that I encounter with new couples is that they have talked to many guys before me, and all of them just wanted to have sex.

Once you are experienced, yes that is exactly what you are looking for, but for your first couple times, you will need a man that has the capacity to talk, communicate and find out how both the woman and man are doing? Are they comfortable? what are they nervous about? And afterward, is everything ok? Did they enjoy it? What didnt they enjoy?

Not all sexual experiences are mind-blowing the first time, but that doesnt mean it was fun or exciting.
Wise

We Fantasized about it for so long....and the fact that her workplace is filled with Black guys....it was inevitable. I know that Black guys like married white women more than single because I think they know that the wives have fantasized about it.....she tells me that they always "bother" her knowing she's married.

Once it did finally happen, after me pushing her to go ahead and say yes to their advances.....she wished she said yes years earlier she absolutely love it... the only thing she did say it was that she's sure she going to get pregnant one day and expresses that concern with me....It seems they want to get her pregnant. If a black guy could answer that for me?

My wife was 50; we had been married for 32 years. I asked her if she wished she started back in her 20's. She said "Absolutely" then hesitated, and added, "I am not sure our marriage would have survived though." Fantasy is one thing, but IMHO you need a secure, well-established relationship to traveling this road.
I agree that starting in the lifestyle while new in a relationship/marriage is playing with fire. Especially if a woman is young and attractive.

You may want to limit yourselves to one time hook ups or occasional playdates to avoid becoming too attached to one bull, and to prevent the lifestyle from taking over your life.

It was quite easy for me to approach my wife regarding my fantasy because we used to be swingers, but convincing her to go through with it was a different matter!
It took me nearly 2 years to convince her to try black, she felt like it was cheating and really wasn't sure about the whole idea, but she loves great sex and has a much higher sex drive than me .
Anyway how I eventually convinced her was not being to pushy and just mentioning it now and again here and there at the right moment and dropping her pic's of black guys with white women and just hung black guys on there own and eventually she agreed to try it.
Needless to say she was addicted immediately and I have to admit that this scared me at 1st and excited me at the same time ,especially knowing that she had just had the best sex of her life with another man , but she reassured me that it was only sex and she loves me. ( after all it was my idea)
My wife is pretty much black cock only now and I know that some people find this a terrible way to treat a hubby, but it takes a lot of pressure away from me to perform, and I know if I wanted sex it wouldn't be a problem, she sorts me out in other ways and we are both happy.
Hope this helps ;)

Last edited:
I've been watching my sexy gf b stretched out by bbc for about 5years now and I think its made us stronger were happier sex life is great we get to step out of our normal life and live a fantasy once in awhile and it just makes her see how much I do love her and how secure I am that I dont get jealous even tho BBC's including my bestfriend are regularly filling her pussy up and pumping hot thick cum deep Inside her at the end of the day she belongs to me but in the bedroom I'm worthless little dick white boy who can't satisfy his hot gf

It does not matter who she has sex with, it will change things. Once you accept her fucking other men she gains power since it is not like you can say dont do that honey. It depends on you and her how it will turn out good or bad. Black men are individuals just like all other men so anyone who makes a claim about black men is in error. Once she has another man there is no going back so you may start by going out and watching her dance or have a ******* with other men and see how you both feel.

We Fantasized about it for so long....and the fact that her workplace is filled with Black guys....it was inevitable. I know that Black guys like married white women more than single because I think they know that the wives have fantasized about it.....she tells me that they always "bother" her knowing she's married.

Once it did finally happen, after me pushing her to go ahead and say yes to their advances.....she wished she said yes years earlier she absolutely love it... the only thing she did say it was that she's sure she going to get pregnant one day and expresses that concern with me....It seems they want to get her pregnant. If a black guy could answer that for me?

What do you want answered?

I've been watching my sexy gf b stretched out by bbc for about 5years now and I think its made us stronger were happier sex life is great we get to step out of our normal life and live a fantasy once in awhile and it just makes her see how much I do love her and how secure I am that I dont get jealous even tho BBC's including my bestfriend are regularly filling her pussy up and pumping hot thick cum deep Inside her at the end of the day she belongs to me but in the bedroom I'm worthless little dick white boy who can't satisfy his hot gf

You're relationship isn't stronger because she fucks BBC, you're relationship is stronger because she knows what turns you on and she loves doing that for you, and she also loves the sex, which turns her on and the freedom and openness. If she didn't know how much you liked it, she wouldn't do it at all.

It does not matter who she has sex with, it will change things. Once you accept her fucking other men she gains power since it is not like you can say dont do that honey. It depends on you and her how it will turn out good or bad. Black men are individuals just like all other men so anyone who makes a claim about black men is in error. Once she has another man there is no going back so you may start by going out and watching her dance or have a ******* with other men and see how you both feel.

I agree with @tomtomjim Bulls, Lovers or 3rds are people too. The fact that we are mainly involved sexually does not change the fact that we have feelings too. I develop crushes just as much as my hot wives do. I have talked to a number of hotwives on this site about their "crushes" with some of their lovers. Its intoxicating for both of us. But at the end of the day, if that woman is married, her husband is supposed to be her "love"

I have only had to end relationships with hot wives because their husband was not looking out for his wife's well being and started to interfere in the positive nature of the relationship. For example, most recently, a husband wanted me to take over his role as "communicator" in their relationship. And I had to explain to him, that I can do two things. 1- I can either control both of them, which means I tell or direct them both what to do, when to do it, give tasks and lists or 2- just be his wife's ultimate fuck friend. But I cannot fix his marriage. Ultimately, the relationship had to end, because I refused to allow the husband to tell me, or vent, to me about what he wished he could say to his wife and expect me to say it to her instead. Im not a therapist or a mediator, im just there to fuck your wife.

Hello Hung Teacher Westchester here I would like to talk 1 on 1 Check out profile/posts. If interested email me at stacyjaxx789@gmail.com

You're relationship isn't stronger because she fucks BBC, you're relationship is stronger because she knows what turns you on and she loves doing that for you, and she also loves the sex, which turns her on and the freedom and openness. If she didn't know how much you liked it, she wouldn't do it at all.
I agree. She absolutely enjoys it, but if I no longer did I don’t think she’d have any issues with stopping. With that being said, she would miss it and have desires to have a much bigger cock inside of her.
COVID has brought a lot of things to light. She’s good going without for a while, but she’s not to the point of asking for something more just yet. Offer a dildo and she’ll absolutely take it.

We are both interested in this idea. Me more than her. My questions have to do with how after your wife/gf slept with a BBC how did it change your relationship? Pros? Cons? Did she still respect You? Did your boundaries go away?

I'm curious how it effected your relationship in anyway. Please and thanks :)
Read some of my posts it might answer some of your questions

Back