Note: Old story when I was 18 or 19 yrs old stationed in Oahu, Hawaii

I have always been turned on by breeding, but I never go through with it because I am real world consequences of having a kid.

Last week I was with this babygirl I have been playing with. We had only played a few times and each time I put on a condom, to which I would notice her head drop and her shoulders sink. And last night was no different. She was like, "Daddy, I want your cock in me so bad. Please give it to me."

So I slipped on the condom and climbed on top of my little girl. I felt her nails in my back and her teeth on my shoulder as I pumped in and out. She is so good with talking to me to. She kept saying over and over again, "Daddy I want your cum so bad."

I think she could tell I was getting closer to cumming, when she reached down between our legs and grabbed at the base of my cock. "It's OK daddy. I want it," she said, as she rolled off the condom. Fuck me, her pussy felt so warm and wet, skin against skin. Almost immediately I felt my cum surging up my shaft. "Please daddy, please. I need it. I need all that daddy cum inside my little belly. Fill your little girl up."

That was all I could take. I unloaded and feeling my cum shoot inside of her made her cum, too. She started to moan and grind against me. It was fucking perfect. I had never blown such a big load in my life. I could feel it leaking out of her around my cock.

When I pulled out she immediately cupped her hand over her pussy and started trying to finger all the dripping cum back inside. "It's all my cum now, daddy. Thank you," she said, lifting her legs up over he head.

I don't know what will happen. Maybe I will get a call in a few weeks to let me know she is late. Maybe she will wait until she is ovulating and invite me back over. If she does I will slip on the condom again, but I know I am powerless to resist her when she pulls it off.

Note: Old story when I was 18 or 19 yrs old stationed in Oahu, Hawaii

I have always been turned on by breeding, but I never go through with it because I am real world consequences of having a kid.

Last week I was with this babygirl I have been playing with. We had only played a few times and each time I put on a condom, to which I would notice her head drop and her shoulders sink. And last night was no different. She was like, "Daddy, I want your cock in me so bad. Please give it to me."

So I slipped on the condom and climbed on top of my little girl. I felt her nails in my back and her teeth on my shoulder as I pumped in and out. She is so good with talking to me to. She kept saying over and over again, "Daddy I want your cum so bad."

I think she could tell I was getting closer to cumming, when she reached down between our legs and grabbed at the base of my cock. "It's OK daddy. I want it," she said, as she rolled off the condom. Fuck me, her pussy felt so warm and wet, skin against skin. Almost immediately I felt my cum surging up my shaft. "Please daddy, please. I need it. I need all that daddy cum inside my little belly. Fill your little girl up."

That was all I could take. I unloaded and feeling my cum shoot inside of her made her cum, too. She started to moan and grind against me. It was fucking perfect. I had never blown such a big load in my life. I could feel it leaking out of her around my cock.

When I pulled out she immediately cupped her hand over her pussy and started trying to finger all the dripping cum back inside. "It's all my cum now, daddy. Thank you," she said, lifting her legs up over he head.

I don't know what will happen. Maybe I will get a call in a few weeks to let me know she is late. Maybe she will wait until she is ovulating and invite me back over. If she does I will slip on the condom again, but I know I am powerless to resist her when she pulls it off.
That's hot the story is I'm not a fan of the little girl talk but like hot sex like this!

Back