Racist's Worst Nightmare

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PAbull28, Jan 23, 2015.

?

Breed or Not

Poll closed Feb 22, 2015.
  1. Yes

61.4%
  2. No

38.6%
  1. PAbull28

PAbull28 New Member

Been a lurker on here for a while. Met this little beauty at my job. Exchanged #s and found out her Italian parents hate black men. See was so curious and so submissive, a bull's dream!!! Absolutely destroyed her pussy and came inside her. She runs to the pharmacy and gets Morning After pill every time. BlacktoWhite.net, I ask...should I breed her?

Attached Files:

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I think you should leave her alone and find a partner that appreciates you ... that's what I think!
    Not everyone is into black2white ... realize that and accept it.

3. PAbull28

PAbull28 New Member

MacNfries, you must be her mother and father. She definitely appreciates what we do. Maybe you should not post on every thread before thinking...realize that and accept that lol.

#3 PAbull28, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  4. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    For one, I don't post on every thread ... and second, you asked the question. If you specifically wish me to NOT comment to your posts, simply let me know. I'm a big boy with broad, white shoulders! ;) Just wondering, however, if you do "breed her" as you say, are you planning to be a part of the "life" you created, or just another notch in your accomplishments?

By the way, welcome to B2W, but what exactly does "she definitely appreciates what we do" mean? What do WE do?

#4 MacNfries, Jan 23, 2015
    Louise, bionda, cuck-bbc-old and 5 others like this.
  5. syscom3

syscom3 Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Make her pregnant so she can nail you for baby support. Go ahead.

Louise, vanessabbc, hnj21 and 4 others like this.
  6. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Sure, if you don't mind being financially responsible for somebody else's kid for at least the next 18+ years.

7. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    If she appreciated it, why is she always getting the morning after pill?

8. braziliancuck

braziliancuck New Member

US
    Yes you should breed her

whitedevil likes this.
  9. PAbull28

PAbull28 New Member

IF we decide to go that route then yes I most certainly would do my part. This girl is a winner. She has a girlfriend and wants a black baby...her parents know about neither, the taboo of it all makes for a very horny time.

10. ncbbccuckcpl

ncbbccuckcpl Active Member

It's so easy to get caught up in the fantasy of breeding her isn't it? And while you say you would certainly do your part, ( I assume you mean about the baby), exactly what is YOUR part? Are you going to deal with medical bills, the care of the baby? Education, etc? All this breeding talk is erotic and exciting to some, but no where do I see any true discussion about the consequences that come with it, ESPECIALLY for the baby.

11. syscom3

US
    Theres no feeling in the world like when a judge tells you what the baby supprt payment will be.

12. OldSchoolPlayer25

OldSchoolPlayer25 Well-Known Member Gold Member

PABULL, MacNFries do provide some semblance of reality in this whole process. You are in a fantasy land if you think breeding this girl is worth it. Unless you have a substantial net worth (+$50.0M in assets), and can provide her and the baby financially to insure they are comfortable, keep your dick in your pants. As a parent to 3 adults, I can speak of commitment needed in the socalled "breeding" of babies.

13. whitecockedhubby

whitecockedhubby Active Member Gold Member

UK
    Its up to her , no one else . So far she's decided on the morning after pill.
    There's your answer , simple !

#13 whitecockedhubby, Jan 23, 2015
  14. ncbbccuckcpl

When she gets bred, the father is nowhere to be found, she's on welfare and out on the street.... go back and ask her how simple it is.

bm_from_southjersey and syscom3 like this.
  15. syscom3

US
    And her parents will want nothing to do with her. And once the novelty wears off, then the baby will suffer.

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  16. ncbbccuckcpl

IM thinking the novelty will wear off as soon as the morning sickness starts.

17. whitecockedhubby

whitecockedhubby Active Member Gold Member

UK
    His answer is SIMPLE , she obviously knows the consequences and her decision is obviously " No thanks "
    Its not up to him to ask people here if he should breed her if she's saying NO !
    The answer is Simple.

TARZANSJANE4BLACK likes this.
  18. ShortLatino

ShortLatino Member

Breed her she will Love it eventually but don't keep her to yourself share her with other bbc's.

19. ncbbccuckcpl

20. ncbbccuckcpl

So, it's up to you to determine what is being asked?