Racist's Worst Nightmare

Breed or Not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My husband raised three children who aren't his. And now I am involved. I have asked him to tell "his" children the truth, but he won't tell them he is not their bio dad. My husband doesn't want to hurt "his" children that way. My husband has been the only ******* "his" ******* have ever known.

All three of "my husband's" children are mentally challenged. My husband's ex-wife is not sure who the fathers were/are. She has thoughts and ideas, but nothing concrete. My husband pays baby support for children he is not the ******* of. And I hate that it is our money going to that.

My ******* is married to "my husband's" *******. My husband's ******* is small like my husband is, and he and my ******* have been trying to get pregnant for about a year now. My ******* has sex with other men often, in hopes of getting pregnant. Why? Because "my husband's" ******* wants a baby.

"My husband's" ******* is as much a slut as I am. That is why she takes the Depo shots. "My husband's" ******* has sex with any man who wants sex with her, like I do. And that is why she takes the Depo shots. Neither she nor I feel that men should wear condoms. When a man wears a condom there is less feeling, and you don't get to feel their cum in you. What a waste.

Since there are many forms of birth control, I feel that we women have several options. We can use some form of birth control, or we can chance getting pregnant. That is our choice. The problem is that when a woman does get pregnant, someone has to support the baby. I have to ask . . . are you ready for a lifetime commitment to supporting a baby, financially, emotionally, etc.?

Been a lurker on here for a while. Met this little beauty at my job. Exchanged #s and found out her Italian parents hate black men. See was so curious and so submissive, a bull's dream!!! Absolutely destroyed her pussy and came inside her. She runs to the pharmacy and gets Morning After pill every time. BlacktoWhite.net, I ask...should I breed her?
I think you should continue to enjoy each other. However, breeding her would put her in a very precarious position with her parents. This would change her life and possibly not for the better. You stated that she takes a morning after pill every time. Does she want your baby? That is the real question. If so, breed her. If not, the answer is clear.

Look like fools because of their own making. You got idiots on here talking about breeding as if they had won a Nobel Prize or climbed Mt. Everest.
Good point BM. I see alot of self hate of both races here, which is a problem. Men can barely take of the children they have now. Let alone want to be part of their children lives. And for Husband and wives who support this, notion says pretty much of their spouse being taken out in back of the barn and being breed like a rare *******

Yes you should breed her
Ok, if you're going to offer advice, you should at least provide your reasoning behind the advice. In this case, I think your "reasoning" was done by a hard on and not a brain perhaps. While I agree that all white women should have black babies and abstain from sex with white men, the smart women do it consensually. It isn't ethical to ******* anyone into a life changing situation they don't agree with.

Ok, if you're going to offer advice, you should at least provide your reasoning behind the advice. In this case, I think your "reasoning" was done by a hard on and not a brain perhaps. While I agree that all white women should have black babies and abstain from sex with white men, the smart women do it consensually. It isn't ethical to ******* anyone into a life changing situation they don't agree with.

Your line about reasoning done with a hard on is classic.

Anytime a man and woman have consenual sex they run the risk of getting pregnant since no birth control is 100 % effective. The bad thing is if your having sex for fun and pleasure and she gets pregnant the baby is the loser and pays the price unless you are willing to step up as a parent dont breed.

Back