Racist's Worst Nightmare

Breed or Not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup same with my wife, her parents are racist against black men, and their Italian. They have no idea she has a BBC fantasy. Seems to be the norm with a ton of Italian women.
Wow that funny must be a American Italian thing. Had every lil race problems in Itaia when I lived there, more when I returned back to the states.

Been a lurker on here for a while. Met this little beauty at my job. Exchanged #s and found out her Italian parents hate black men. See was so curious and so submissive, a bull's dream!!! Absolutely destroyed her pussy and came inside her. She runs to the pharmacy and gets Morning After pill every time. BlacktoWhite.net, I ask...should I breed her?
Breed her real good and introduce her to me and I will support her and the black superior baby. It's my duty to support white breeded sluts and there black children. I will carry all burden

It probably doesn't have anything to do with her parents. Not to beat the liberal/feminist drum but, her body/her choice.

My husband raised three children who aren't his. And now I am involved. I have asked him to tell "his" children the truth, but he won't tell them he is not their bio dad. My husband doesn't want to hurt "his" children that way. My husband has been the only ******* "his" ******* have ever known.
KUDOS to your husband ... he seems like a REAL man.

Since there are many forms of birth control, I feel that we women have several options. We can use some form of birth control, or we can chance getting pregnant. That is our choice. The problem is that when a woman does get pregnant, someone has to support the baby.
Actually there are other choices, that of abstention by keeping your legs tightly closed, or choosing oral or anal sex.

Your comments are unique, however, in a lot of ways DeeDee, because it identifies and explains a lot of issues regarding this "breeding" interest. The thing is, the one most impacted by this ridiculous "breeding" talk is the childx, itself, yet this breeding talk reduces the offspring to nothing more than a novelty, or a family pet, to be disregarded and ignored once those responsible lose interest. I'd really love having a REAL thread discussion as to WHY so many black men find this "breeding" so interesting and motivating. Doesn't society's evidence show the true results of this irresponsible behavior? How many more black ******* need to prematurely die, get involved in gangs and crime, and/or end up in prisons before those that are continually contributing to the problem admit & take responsibility in reversing the problem? There's this old saying that goes "If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting what you've always gotten!"

You mention that your husband is paying for 3 children that he is not the bio ******* ... how do you know this? Have you insisted on having the genetic tests done? And if your husband's response is "I don't care to know ..." then that explains the difference between being a ******* and a Daddy. With the lifestyle you've chosen for yourself, I can't see you in a position to bitch too much.

And I'm not meaning to 'preach' to just the guys; ultimately it IS the woman's body that produces the offspring and it is SHE who should bare the most responsibility for the problems associated with illegitimacy and fatherless children. Yet many (most) of these children end up being raised in poverty and cheated out of many of the opportunities/benefits that 2-parent families have. I can't imagine anything more heart breaking or horrifying than seeing my own children being arrested and taken off to prison, or even worse, gazing down on them in a frik'n casket.

Its time a lot of people start owning up to the results they are getting from their own irresponsible actions.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg Mac

Last edited:
Been a lurker on here for a while. Met this little beauty at my job. Exchanged #s and found out her Italian parents hate black men. See was so curious and so submissive, a bull's dream!!! Absolutely destroyed her pussy and came inside her. She runs to the pharmacy and gets Morning After pill every time. BlacktoWhite.net, I ask...should I breed her?
Vasectomy was the best investment I ever made. Morning after pill is going to get expensive after awhile. As far getting her pregnant how do you feel about childsupport?

And I am pretyending to be better than no one here, but I tapped my brakes here because I realize there are other people involved in my life and their feelings count too. If you ish to hate her parents, fine but FFS remember there is a baby involved, just stop it.

Back