My gf is attracted to black men, not just what they have hanging between their legs. Its not all of y'all, just the ones she finds attractive. She prefers the braids and muscles, average to thicker body type black men. Shes not a size queen, but prefers the 8 to 9 inch and thick variety. She does like the contrast of the darker skin against her pale skin. Im just along for the ride and enjoyment of watching.

Specialty.Everyone has heard the word!In sex, specialty has a huge significance,otherwise sex will "gray out" ( it gets boring ) ,and this is a straight path to testosterone reduction and impotence in males,ladies may develop frigidity!The solution is to try new ways to have sex!The increase of excitement can be raised in the field of thought,because the excitement thought is actually a mental doping *******! :)

People also differ in sexuality.Someone will like BDSM,someone's fetish between old and young,again others will be in favor of healthy and amputated sex,there will be some who will love the world of swinger clubs,and there will be people who become obsessed with cuckold sex.There are three options for cuckold-oriented couples.One of the couples receives a bull of the same species( over time, even interracial sex can come into play ) .For the second couple, race does not matter,just meet the bull's every expectation!For a third couple, for one or more reasons, it is extremely important for a black male to be a bull!

In history many have been enslaved because of their origin!Blacks in America, Africa, and Europe,whites in America in Asia,Europe but even in Sub-Saharan,their Asians in the Far East,Native Americans in America...ect!That's why many consider it a delicate thing,when it comes to racial origin,because they are afraid of being considered racist by others( regardless of racial origin ) ! Many ******* things have already been followed with people because of their origin or belonging to a social class ( poor-rich,serf-aristocrat),but by common convention it can be transformed into a source of sexual pleasure, the differences between people,and no one should feel guilty about it!

Interracial sex, there is a tremendous advantage to having a particular race!The person can be either male or female,heterosexual or bisexual / homosexual,black or white may belong to another main race,younger or older,dominant or subordinate!Healthy-minded people see interracial sex as an adult game,and no one wants to humiliate anyone on the basis of race!Regardless of race and anything else, there may be extremes in interracial sex,
but I think it is a marginal phenomenon!!

Ethically condemning the actions of someone who knowingly humiliates another person in their racial identity,regardless of racial origin!!
Because of the actions of extremists, no one should feel guilty,if you want a black / white / asian cock / pussy / butt on a consensual basis!!
Enjoy the pleasures of life in agreement! :D :D

We love it! It's all about Black dominance and white submission for us. She loves talk of being Black-Owned, training her white ass, and worshipping Black cock. The Bull will put a collar and leash on her and make her tell him how much she loves Black cock. It's the most erotic and stimulating thing we've ever experienced.

We love it! It's all about Black dominance and white submission for us. She loves talk of being Black-Owned, training her white ass, and worshipping Black cock. The Bull will put a collar and leash on her and make her tell him how much she loves Black cock. It's the most erotic and stimulating thing we've ever experienced.

Three of you enjoy the game! :)

That's part of my repertoire, yes. But as you can see I'm an advocate for this kink and MANY taboo kinks. Take your judgement and shitty attitude elsewhere please. THANKS.
Don't spend time replying to a hollow profile. This would have been a great topic for the verified members only section.

I’m still not ok with saying the N word at all. I’ve had a few fellas whisper things to me and I kinda of just agree but I just associate that word with so many negative things my dad or brothers have said, I don’t think I could do that
Thank you for acknowledging that.

Just because you suck black dick, doesn't mean you get a pass.
The whole "Queen of Spades" thing is a play on the racial history and taboo nature. "Buck loose in the Big House" bullshit.
All they talk about is the size of the "big black man dick."
If they go home to their white privilege at the end of the night, and forget all about you and your struggles as a black man, who really was the "cuck" then ?

I won't deny the excitement and taboo nature of it.
But at the end of the day, after you nut...can you look yourself in the mirror?
If so, fuck it...if not, ask yourself why not.

I’m still not ok with saying the N word at all. I’ve had a few fellas whisper things to me and I kinda of just agree but I just associate that word with so many negative things my dad or brothers have said, I don’t think I could do that

You don't want to hurt anyone because of your empathy for others!

Not only did we make love to my ex-girlfriend,but we also had tough sex between us,where the desire for ownership played an important role!!
In this case, a man instinctively longs for words to express his sexual possession over the womans! I am proficient in psychology and have a good pedagogical sense,through good communication I could explain to her that it would be good for her because if I could use vulgar / pejorative words during sex I would be much more excited and she would have a much bigger orgasm!!
I also explained to him,if you instinctively feel that you want to use pejorative words out of excitement, you should not hold back but calmly do so because it is an amazingly liberating feeling!!
On a consensual basis, we let our desires run free and had huge sex!! So sex is really fantastic in this form!!
My ex-girlfriend used to call me an ******* during sex because of her excitement!! :D :D

If you are intrigued by the word "N", you have to look for a bull who doesn't mind, but for the sake of reciprocity he can call him a slut or a whore on a racial basis!!On a reciprocal basis, only vulgar words can be used correctly,but this must be preceded by exceptionally good communication!!

The topic of taboo kinks and race play in particular, is a difficult conversation to have even in the most progressive of spaces. It evokes such passionate feelings within people that sometimes, that same passion clouds truth and rational judgement.

Shame, stigma, and societal constructs have built inherent biases against anything that isn't missionary position sex for the purpose of procreation.

To me, it is a healthy part of my lifestyle. One that I practice with the utmost consideration for myself and my partners. Having been an active member in this community for so long, coupled with my experience coaching and helping others embrace and enjoy this lifestyle, I have a unique perspective on this kink.

So many men and women have come to me saying the same thing, "Why do I have so much guilt and so much shame attached to my feelings about this kink?" Well, honestly, some of you rightfully should be feeling that way. Harsh, I know, but it's not because of the enjoyment of the kink itself, but because of the inherited baggage attached to it. That baggage can control at your sex life (at best) or your entire way of life (at worst).

To understand the relationship someone has to a taboo kink, you must first understand the person.
This is where many people unfortunately fall short. Now, I'm certainly not here to wag my finger or talk-down at you just because you have some sexual hang-ups that haven't been fully processed yet. (Honestly I estimate this to be WELL OVER over half of the population, so consider yourself normal if this is you, but that's a conversation for another day). I do believe, however, that anyone engaging in kink as a coping mechanism should do some serious self evaluation and possibly seek professional help. No good can come of it, and it will only lead you to create more problematic patterns of self destructive behavior.

It is an enormous conversation that a lot of people need to have with themselves. If there is anything fundamentally stunting your journey towards your sexual truth, it needs to be addressed.

Now, if you're someone who is capable of enjoying your sex life without pangs of shame and guilt from the beginning, you should be able to simply just indulge in this kink without concern - as long as you're using the best standards and practices of kink. Let me explain :)

Again, to understand the kink, we must understand the person behind the pleasure.

I have been very fortunate in my life to have never been the recipient of sexual trauma. I have had a very healthy relationship with human sexuality my entire life. It is a huge reason why I am such an advocate for playing with the taboo! I know that if I can grow up in a more-or-less typical household that there must be others who have the same wild cravings and desires as me.

For example, my kinks have been weird and dark my entire life. From extreme BDSM, to bloody and gory scenes. It's more than most can even stomach to think about, honestly. But to me, I can appreciate an erotic aspect of it. Hell, some of my turn-ons boil down to themes as simple as "contrast is hot" and "wet things turn me on."

It's impossible to pinpoint how certain things become eroticized in someone's mind. Some psychologists hazard guesses that just about anything, from a favored teacher's nail polish to a scene in an R-rated movie you accidentally caught a part of before you were of age, could've landed and implanted its way into the back of your sex brain, only to be ignited during puberty as the thing that makes your dick hard or your cunt swell. Point is: there's no rhyme or reason to it. What turns you on, turns you on. It's WAY easier to live your life embracing that hard wiring than attempting to run away from it. This understanding should strengthen the "Why am I like this?" gut reaction that is holding you back from one of the most natural urges on earth.

Side Note: I feel morally obliged to mention the whole age play kink. I use my wording very adamantly when I say my belief; "Anything that happens between consenting ADULTS should be their business." The bolded word is incredibly important. If you are someone who is struggling with these specific urges PLEASE seek therapy. Resources exist nationwide for dealing with this and you can go on to live a fulfilling life.

When I indulge in this "taboo" kink it is always with consenting adults who find the same things just as erotic as I do. Every party is treated as if they have the same level of care and respect and we go from there.

If I were to do my best to summarize the overarching umbrella that encompasses most (if not all) of my deepest, most thrilling kinks, it would boil down to two words: power dynamics. The dichotomy of being in total control to being completely powerless is so mouthwatering to me I could spend hours getting lost in the eroticism of the details of every scene.

So, when I first stumbled upon this kink online it clicked for me, instantly. The concept of "the black man" who has been oppressed by "the white man" rising up to take whatever they want, meanwhile turning non-black women into subservient whores for their naturally more massive cocks? Sploosh. Yes please.

Also, call me crazy, but I LOVE a little politics in the bedroom.

"But it's so taboo, and just plain wrong!" Well, so is everything "the white man" has perpetrated against "the black man" for centuries. No, that is not a justification or a statement in defense of how "racism" makes my pussy wet. It is an example of a healthy relationship between the realities of our society and our history, and how I chose to express my feelings about them. I just so happen to be most expressive and emboldened when I am in touch with my sexuality.

I regularly go so far as to help educate non-black men about the realities of this fetish while they're paying for my time. Require readings and assigning tasks that are relevant to black history are part of my responsibility as a Queen of Spades.

This power dynamic has everything I find erotic. I also find men with darker skin more attractive. And if you consider that statement to be prejudiced then try defending the question "are you more of a tits or an ass man?" Read my piece titled "Objectification" if you're still having trouble wrapping your head around it all.

One last thing about sexual partner preference - my opinion doesn't fucking matter. I married for love. If I want to be as superficial as I want to be when it comes to the people I sleep with, then so be it.
I have my own personal lines when it comes to this kink and many other taboo kinks. For example, I'll never use the n-word. Not in my personal life, not in the bedroom, and not even in writing. However, something else that many consider taboo, extreme violence, I'll write about. But I do not welcome into my life or bedroom. Everyone has their own boundaries and it is well within any individual's chosen rights to play out any kink of theirs however they so chose. As always - as long as it's between CONSENTING ADULTS, it is none of my business, and shouldn't be yours either.

So when people ask me about this "troubling subject" I can only be ****** to ask them: “Well, why is it troubling to you?” There is obviously, a lot of work to be done when it comes to how out society embraces sexuality. Who knows... it very likely could get worse before it gets better.

Do your part. Start with yourself. Learn how to shed the shame and enjoy your body. Then, learn how to care less about what is going on in other people's bedrooms. Finally, take pride in the human condition. We're all wild aliens on this groovy space rock and we all get turned on by nonsensical, sometimes gross, sometimes hilarious things. Grow the fuck up and embrace it.

Also, why the fuck is sodomy still illegal in this country? What the god-fearing fuck are those places even doing?
In my opinion it’s the guilt, shame and sense of taboo that adds to the ******* and pleasure of Interracial sex. It’s like a magnetic attraction that feels forbidden and extremely pleasing at the same time. Just the though of me sinking my Bullspade into an eager white pussy arouses me.

Just because you suck black dick, doesn't mean you get a pass.
The whole "Queen of Spades" thing is a play on the racial history and taboo nature. "Buck loose in the Big House" bullshit.
All they talk about is the size of the "big black man dick."
If they go home to their white privilege at the end of the night, and forget all about you and your struggles as a black man, who really was the "cuck" then ?

I won't deny the excitement and taboo nature of it.
But at the end of the day, after you nut...can you look yourself in the mirror?
If so, fuck it...if not, ask yourself why not.

I don’t really care. That all a part of the taboo and fantasy. That’s what drives the lust. I don’t need them to care about my struggles as a Black Man. That’s not what I’m thinking about when I’m emptying my seed into a forbidden pussy

Feel the same way, and it's why I came back to the lifestyle. Get with the right white girl or couple and you will get your rocks off "race playing" like you wouldn't believe! It's the "racial" in "interracial sex" that turns me on.

If I'm with a white chick, then I don't want to beat around the bush or skirt the issue. I want the "racial" in "interracial sex" to be front and center. It doesn't make you a racist. That's a matter of how you lead your ordinary life. And it doesn't have to be mean-spirited or hurtful either. It's how you do it. If you do it in a way that your partner likes, then it's all good! So you need to talk it out first.

I remember one time how I told a white girl during sex that she was some "sweet, sweet, sweet pretty little white pussy". What did she do? Said, "OH my GOD"! And had a "feminine nut" right on the spot LOL. She wasn't used to a black man (or any man for that matter) talking to her like that. Gave her some racial "white girl worship" and she got off on it. Made us both happy to be together.

"Race play" doesn't have to be "racist", and I'm looking to meet folks who feel the same way about it that I do. People who are all about keeping the "racial" in "interracial sex" at the forefront at all times. No, we don't try to suppress it or talk around it. Rather, we bring it out of us and let it openly manifest itself. And everybody in the room . . . me, wife/girlfriend, and cuck . . . EVERYBODY is cumming so, so damn HARD!!!

Ahh yes that’s the pleasure of it. That primal taboo

In my opinion it’s the guilt, shame and sense of taboo that adds to the ******* and pleasure of Interracial sex. It’s like a magnetic attraction that feels forbidden and extremely pleasing at the same time. Just the though of me sinking my Bullspade into an eager white pussy arouses me.

The taboo,the "sacred and at the same time a terrible secret",that is, violation of social convections created and maintained on a violent basis is a powerful aphrodisiac,psychological *******,because only then can any person socialized in a relatively conservative ideology ( often a downright chauvinistic ideology ) feel truly free!!

For all races,religion and ethnic group (culture circle) tend to do so in some proportion,you can increase the value of your group in a fanatic and hysterical way,at the same time, it behaves in a degrading manner towards the other group,which is the basis for the most cruel violent behavior!
Some known conflicts in history:Controversy between West African empires( Yoruba Empire was one of the strongest ),yugoslav war,serbian-albanian conflict,japanese-chinese-tibetan / uyghur and japanese-korean contrary,the tusi-hutu conflict in Rwanda in Burundi and Zaire,sunni and shiite,muslim-israeli-christian-zoroastrianism and other religions,contrasts between whites socialized in a racial chauvinistic spirit and blacks who regard whites as a collective criminal,protestants-catholics-orthodox christians, siouxs and pownees,hurons and iroquois, ,...etc

There's a little "problem" here!Social expectations here or there,not everyone is influenced by the belief in the superiority of their own group and not everyone views the inferior or criminal members of the other group!!White tr.sh ,n.gger, unbeliever( some muslims call it non-muslims ) , goy ( orthodox jews use it for non-jews )..etc.These are the words they use to bring people into contempt for another person,but there are some who show more interest in the other person than hate!Curiosity can gradually become a sexual or even romantic relationship,and this is how the modern "Tristan and Isolda Romeo and Juliet" relationship develops!

These tolerant and open-minded people will be able to transform pejorative words and chauvinism into consensual sex toys for everyone,which will be enjoyable for everyone involved!! :) Here, the feeling of difference becomes a mental stimulant of excitement! :) This includes all possible forms of interracial sex! :)

Sexuality can be likened to eating.There are people who are socialized to eat only one kind of food!They are the ones who, when they see another food, they grimace or are afraid to taste the other food because their reflex is too strong for them to overcome!Some eat only one type of food, but they also endure people who consume other foods and other foods on a regular or periodic basis!Some people usually eat some kind of food but sometimes they taste other foods that they find delicious!Last, but not least there are people who have tasted other food and found it better to change their eating habits gradually or even suddenly and irrevocably!

Ahh yes that’s the pleasure of it. That primal taboo

There are two things I would add to my previous post!More specifically, there are two very strong instincts!
1.A desire for dominance over another person.2.Desire is the desire for another person's subordinate.
Two opposing things that complement each other, but only on a consensual basis!!

A sense of dominance gives you a high level of self-confidence that is physically visible( psychosomatic phenomena )!
1.Measurable increase in muscle strength(dynamometer).2.Some increase in penis ( in case of lack of confidence and fear, the penis retracts ).

The desire for subordination in humility comes from the desire to belong to a strong unit of security.A high degree of emotional happiness in this case may pass through the person who may be part of the strong unity and therefore happily surrender to the mentally and consequently physically strong scorer of safety and happiness (in this case, providing total sexual satisfaction).This may be supplemented by the breakdown (even definitively) and / or degradation of the person considered to be mentally and physically weak by subjective / objective experiences.

These two instincts can be manifested in several ways: poor and rich social classes,on religious grounds,on an life age basis,on an ethnic ( culture circle, such as Serbian Albanians,koreans and japans or hutus and tutsis ) basis,last but not least on a racial basis.

Many people think of race-based sex, but their sense of shame prevents them,whereas throughout the world (not just the United States today) all races had members who were particularly racist / racial chauvinist to harm other races,which, in turn, motivates people to be too tactile for interracial sex!
Interracial sex can be of any composition,you don't necessarily have to think about black men and white women, even though this page is specifically about black men and white women!

I do like race play. For me I have never had any romantic or sexual interest in white men. But with black men my eyes constantly wander. I find them very attractive, sexy and love an intelligent black man. I actually choose to go to a college with a larger black student population so I had a bigger dating pool ?.
I love that my boyfriend is black and I love how smooth his voice sounds. I love that black guys statistically have large dicks and my boyfriend has a big black cock. I love that I’ve never will and never ever intend to have sex with a white man. I’ve only had bbc cum deep inside of me and plan to keep it that way for ever.
I bet you can get super nasty with the race play, you seem the type. Am I right?

Back