The act is not so much as important as the thought or intention. You could be in whatever role or scene and that is all it is, role play with no ill intent of racism behind it. But you can also play that same role and have a different intent as well. See my point? Of course, perception is a nasty thing that gets people in trouble. To an onlooker watching, they will form their own perception and think you are being racist for playing that role or acting that scene when in reality, that is NOT what you were thinking.

I do like race play. For me I have never had any romantic or sexual interest in white men. But with black men my eyes constantly wander. I find them very attractive, sexy and love an intelligent black man. I actually choose to go to a college with a larger black student population so I had a bigger dating pool ?.
I love that my boyfriend is black and I love how smooth his voice sounds. I love that black guys statistically have large dicks and my boyfriend has a big black cock. I love that I’ve never will and never ever intend to have sex with a white man. I’ve only had bbc cum deep inside of me and plan to keep it that way for ever.
And hopefully convince many other females to do the same

The act is not so much as important as the thought or intention. You could be in whatever role or scene and that is all it is, role play with no ill intent of racism behind it. But you can also play that same role and have a different intent as well. See my point? Of course, perception is a nasty thing that gets people in trouble. To an onlooker watching, they will form their own perception and think you are being racist for playing that role or acting that scene when in reality, that is NOT what you were thinking.

Good take.

Yes, black men are the chosen lucky "type" for us for a long list of reasons, starting with her being a BBC slave in college and they turned her out, shared her and she spent every moment there as soon as she found the Afro region. They taught her to be uninhibited and freaky, young.

That's part of it.

But I don't have an agenda / roleplay for anyone but her. She's great at sex roleplay, and man/men I invite don't need to dress or act any parts for either of us, DEF no n-word bullshit whatsoever.

The sad thing and I know this will ruffle some feathers on here, but so be it. I know there are some on here, (yes blacks too) with a hidden or not so hidden intent on expressing their racism. If you pay attention to their postings, they try to disguise it behind sexual intent, but there is clear derogatory and hate, yes I said HATE, behind their words. I am not passing judgment, but it is not kool that this place/site that is supposed to be a medium for us to express and hopefully live out our interracial fantasies, seems to also be a venue for some to vent their racism. I am not here for cool points or likes, though much appreciated, I am never one to shy from saying my piece. Taken from the Army values " RESPECT: Treat people as they should be treated"

The sad thing and I know this will ruffle some feathers on here, but so be it. I know there are some on here, (yes blacks too) with a hidden or not so hidden intent on expressing their racism. If you pay attention to their postings, they try to disguise it behind sexual intent, but there is clear derogatory and hate, yes I said HATE, behind their words. I am not passing judgment, but it is not kool that this place/site that is supposed to be a medium for us to express and hopefully live out our interracial fantasies, seems to also be a venue for some to vent their racism. I am not here for cool points or likes, though much appreciated, I am never one to shy from saying my piece. Taken from the Army values " RESPECT: Treat people as they should be treated"

400 years, its understandable.

But YES agreed - for us its about her being a trophy of trophies, getting very positive attention, being anti-racist (fk the sexist/racist oppressors of us all).

Its also giving her a guilt and shame free experience to have rough, raw shared sex as a submissive to *live* the acceptance of her wild sex fiend past inc. hung black men like she used to be a prize for (decades as blonde student PAWG travel party girl in strong black communities all over)....
... its to give her confidence like she used to overflow with and help erase some of the slut-shaming, racist, sexist judgement she has been victimized by.

Our dynamic, experiences, and benefits from this (1 time? More?) adventure are layered, deep. Not about any black men stereotypes, honestly.

This should build confidence, trust, pleasure, PROVE acceptance (and free her to be more honest on how fucktastic she really was when younger.

Hope this makes sense and conveys the love and tolerance not racist tropes bullshit.

That's how it should be, and your bull is lucky. it's hot to hear a woman who loves it tell me she's a white whore for my black man dick. It's not offensive in the context.
To me race play is ok as long as the black man says it’s ok and wants it. For my bull, it’s a big part of our sex life. He loves it and has given me permission to say it. However it is said as he dominates me, he will tell me to take that n word dick, call me a white slut, make me tell him I want n word dick. If it’s part of the kink, and he wants it, why not

First, it's completely up to those in the room about using racially-based language. It's going to offend some and be a huge turn on to others so get it out in the open and straight before the fucking begins. As to whether a person is a racist for saying certain things, I'm sorry but - it depends. And if the person is in fact a racist and that offends you, my question would be: why the hell are you still in the room together?

My bottom line: when we're behind closed doors and in the heat of passion or building up to it, I can't think of anything at the moment that's off limits. If you know me or have read my "About" profile, you know my mantra is "if it feels good, do it!" Maximize whatever turns you on. The context here - for me, at least - is having sex and having sex because we love having sex, and in particular, interracial sex. Making sex great is the whole idea. Yes, race play turns me on in that context. But if a woman is adamant about not going there, then cool. Don't want to bring her down and diminish the sex for her or me. Why does it turn me on? I don't know 100% but it seems plausible to me that it touches on one of the biggest taboos in interracial sex and doing what is "wrong" can be a huge turn on. I also believe that race is ALWAYS front and center in interracial sex - DUH!! I embrace it.

Now, if we're talking about any other context - in public or private - and you want to get racial, I may want to slap the holy ******* out of you and mean it. Context, people...context

Let's get our freak on...

Last edited:
First, it's completely up to those in the room about using racially-based language. It's going to offend some and be a huge turn on to others so get it out in the open and straight before the fucking begins. As to whether a person is a racist for saying certain things, I'm sorry but - it depends. And if the person is in fact a racist and that offends you, my question would be: why the hell are you still in the room together?

My bottom line: when we're behind closed doors and in the heat of passion or building up to it, I can't think of anything at the moment that's off limits. If you know me or have read my "About" profile, you know my mantra is "if it feels good, do it!" Maximize whatever turns you on. The context here - for me, at least - is having sex and having sex because we love having sex, and in particular, interracial sex. Making sex great is the whole idea. Yes, race play turns me on in that context. But if a woman is adamant about not going there, then cool. Don't want to bring her down and diminish the sex for her or me. Why does it turn me on? I don't know 100% but it seems plausible to me that it touches on one of the biggest taboos in interracial sex and doing what is "wrong" can be a huge turn on. I also believe that race is ALWAYS front and center in interracial sex - DUH!! I embrace it.

Now, if we're talking about any other context - in public or private - and you want to get racial, I may want to slap the holy ******* out you and mean it. Context, people...context

Let's get our freak on...

Well-said. I like keeping the “racial” in interracial sex 😉

Back