Quickies

Please share your quickie experiences. A time when you either sucked or fucked someone under 15 minutes. Was it a break during work? Excusing yourself to the bathroom while at dinner? Love knowing that in a short amount of time you had sex and then went back to doing whatever you were doing.

Hubby and I went to meet a guy at our local McDonalds. Went inside but couldn't find him. Turns out he was in his SUV in the parking lot. We went out, chatted him up, then I climbed in the passengers' seat. He commented on my tits so I let him pull them out fondle them. I reached down and pulled his big black cock out of his pants, bent down and took him in my mouth. A few minutes later he stiffened, shot his load in my mouth. I opened the door, Greg helped me out. i kissed him, let him shove his tongue in my mouth so he could taste the cum. Then we left.

every thursday night sammy goes round to this guys office after the cleaners have left, she has been going for last 9 yrs now and hardly ever missed a night (he is white however) she goes before she goes to work in a hotel bar where she has worled for 17 yrs'
this routine started years ago after this guy helped her out with a problem back then,,she always goes dressed for fucking with easy access no underwear hold ups and bar less unless it it the balcony type bras, i usually take her and drop her off waiting in the car while she goes in, winter time dark evenings are less conspicuous but i really like the lighter evening where i can see her walk up to the front door and her ass wiggling in high heels, this i find more of a turn on perhaps knowing she will be seen by others and i can see her disappear into the lift then reappear minutes laster on the second floor walking to his office and get a little wave to tease me
some times she can be in with him for over an hour leaving me waiting but equally it is often a lot less and she returns (pump and dump ) is her name for these times the quickest so far has been 7 and half minutes from the time i have seen his office door open until she is coming back out down the steps, i then drop her off for work knowing she is going be dripping his spunk down her stocking tops serving behind the bar with the hope she gets refilled by some guy when bar closes

One night my girlfriend (at the time) and I are at a interracial swing party at someone’s house. We are both white by the way. Two story house lots of different rooms. My girl and I are doing our own things in different rooms. I walk toward this one upstairs bedroom and see my girl in there. It’s a dimly lit room. My girl is on a bed on her knees blowing one guy in front of her and getting fucked doggystyle from a guy behind her. The guy finishes fucking her so without saying anything I decide to take his place. So I get behind her and start fucking her. I am fucking her for several minutes when I look up and see my girlfriend in the doorway of the room looking in at me. I have a WTF moment and I stop fucking, get off the bed, and walk over to my girl. The girl I was fucking was a light skinned black girl with a very similar body to my girl. I told my girl I thought I was fucking her. We laughed about it and I still think it’s a funny story. I never said a word to the girl and couldn’t pick her out if she was standing next to me.

My favorite was that time when we had first got out own little basement spot in the cities after moving out from a friend's and getting our own spot. Apparently she had found or one of her friends had messaged her on FB and she got so turned on that she thought it would be hott to fuk him really quick !!! I didn't have any idea what was going on it. So i was ******* and she got out of the shower and i noticed she was sorta getting ready and i was like where are we going she said we are not going anywhere but im gonna run out for a bit. I was like oh yeah and she started playing with my cock and said said yeahhhh. And started jerking me off and kissing me i asked her if she was going to be a naughty girl while rubbing her ass and pussy in those tight jeans and she started whimpering yeah. I kept pressing her and stood.up and punned her to the wall while grabbing her hair and asking if she is gonna be a naughty girl and she was melting screaming yeah babe im going to get fucked OMG i was sooooo turned on!!!! She finally left my balls blue as hell after about 30 min or so she came back and i was going crazy I wanted it sooooooo bad !!!! She finally got downstairs and into the bedroom and pulled off her pants and was like are you ready and i was soooooo hard screaming yessss give it to me !!!! I could feel how loose it was and hott she smelled of sexy and sweat !!!! I glided inside of her cumming in the first few seconds is what it seemed like all while she was screaming push it in me babe cummmm cummmmm baby he got me already tooo and fukd your little wife like a whore i couldn't hold it and came soooo hard and fast it was insane !!!!

Back