questions for BBC.

Hi there,

Just a question or few.

So BBCs,
Do you prefer to hook up with single girls, wife's/gf's out looking for a fuck or couples wanting to play together?
Condoms or bare?
Your place, theirs or hotel?
Have any tried to back out because you are too big? Did you convince them to fuck anyway?
If hubby/bf watch would you prefer them to join in or just watch?
How does it feel when your the biggest guy they have ever fucked?
Do you like to fuck these girls up the ass?

Thank you.
I prefer a wife or couple if the husband wants to watch.
Always condoms, unless I have got to know her very very well.
Hotel
Had one wife jump up and run across the room as soon as I enter her, she told her husband no way.
I always prefer for the hubby/bf to just watch
How it feels to be the biggest guy, depends on how well the woman handles it.
I Love to fuck a woman up the ass in front of her hubby/bf, I place her so he can look her in the eye while I fuck her asshole.

I prefer a wife or couple if the husband wants to watch.
Always condoms, unless I have got to know her very very well.
Hotel
Had one wife jump up and run across the room as soon as I enter her, she told her husband no way.
I always prefer for the hubby/bf to just watch
How it feels to be the biggest guy, depends on how well the woman handles it.
I Love to fuck a woman up the ass in front of her hubby/bf, I place her so he can look her in the eye while I fuck her asshole.

Cool, so did you end up fucking the wife who jumped up and ran across the room when you entered her?

I enjoy ppl watching me I'm going to stay hard regardless as long as she's sexy n wet.
Single ladies sometimes come with drama cuz they want the dick too much.
My opinion married gets to the point older gets to the point.
Best best overall got to shout out to European whatever the age they put out more less games and want to fuck especially if they are new n never had black dick.

I enjoy ppl watching me I'm going to stay hard regardless as long as she's sexy n wet.
Single ladies sometimes come with drama cuz they want the dick too much.
My opinion married gets to the point older gets to the point.
Best best overall got to shout out to European whatever the age they put out more less games and want to fuck especially if they are new n never had black dick.

Ok cool, so how often do you like to meet up with a couple to fuck?

Have you had any problems with the wife/gf of hubby/bf wanting to back out?

Only few times actually after a good session one of the couples they got too ambitious practically harassing me to come back sending me pix of other women... Ect.

Back