questions for BBC.

Condoms, your place or hotel don't matter to me .
Single, wives, girlfriends don't matter to me.
Hubby or boyfriend can join in. I don't care. Hell it's your girl anyway lol.
Being the biggest guy feels great. But I'm not out to humiliate the boyfriend or hubby.
Anal just as long as she did a ******* first.

Condoms, your place or hotel don't matter to me .
Single, wives, girlfriends don't matter to me.
Hubby or boyfriend can join in. I don't care. Hell it's your girl anyway lol.
Being the biggest guy feels great. But I'm not out to humiliate the boyfriend or hubby.
Anal just as long as she did a ******* first.

Cool, so have you had girls want to back out or fucking you, when they have seen how big your cock is? How did you convince them to fuck you anyway?

Singles, wives, gf.. I like all. Condoms are optional (if she wants creampie) but I prefer. Hotel is more secure for both. One on one, hubby/ bf just watch. No anal.
Have you had girl TRY to back out or fucking once they have seen the size of your dick? How did you convince them to fuck anyway?

Hi there,

Just a question or few.

So BBCs,
Do you prefer to hook up with single girls, wife's/gf's out looking for a fuck or couples wanting to play together?
Condoms or bare?
Your place, theirs or hotel?
Have any tried to back out because you are too big? Did you convince them to fuck anyway?
If hubby/bf watch would you prefer them to join in or just watch?
How does it feel when your the biggest guy they have ever fucked?
Do you like to fuck these girls up the ass?

Thank you.

1. All of the above. I just love fucking white women whether they're single, married or boyfriended
2. Condoms are a must, but after a while they'll open up.
3. I don't really have a preference. *******, it could be the backseat, mall bathroom or wherever she's willing to take it.
4. Not for me. I'm not packing 14 inches so I don't have that issue lol.
5. It depends on the situation, energy and how they play. I've fucked in front of the husband/BF while they watched, tag teamed and have fucked a couple of wives while their husbands listened on the phone. The latter was pretty interesting.
6. I don't think about that. I just think about fucking them more passionately than their husband/BF can based on their preference to enjoy the BBC.
7. Most definitely!

Do you prefer to hook up with single girls, wife's/gf's out looking for a fuck or couples wanting to play together?
All 3 categories, but prefer hot wives the most.

Condoms or bare?
Prefer Bareback, but safety comes first.

Never my place, unless I've known them for a while

Have any tried to back out because you are too big? Did you convince them to fuck anyway?
Yes, although, only a couple of times. I'm fun sized, they were just very petite and tight

Watch and earn the right to join in (for a cuck cpl)

Adds an extra inch or two to my penis.. ;)

If they can take all of me

Have you had girl TRY to back out or fucking once they have seen the size of your dick? How did you convince them to fuck anyway?
Mostly all of them have been my girlfriends. At the beginning they are scared (in Mexico are unusual big cocks) but basically they dream of having a large piece of meat deep inside. I also fucked friends who call me to fill them. Once inside, still in pain, they become addicted. My size is not huge, I have 8 inches.

Hi there,

Just a question or few.

So BBCs,
Do you prefer to hook up with single girls, wife's/gf's out looking for a fuck or couples wanting to play together? Any and all
Condoms or bare? Sometimes... mostly no.
Your place, theirs or hotel? their place or hotel or even in public
Have any tried to back out because you are too big? Did you convince them to fuck anyway? never had one to try to back out
If hubby/bf watch would you prefer them to join in or just watch? either is fine, just no guy/guy contact
How does it feel when your the biggest guy they have ever fucked? tight as hell. but I love it
Do you like to fuck these girls up the ass? that is a must!!!

Thank you.

Hi there,

Just a question or few.

So BBCs,
Condoms or bare?

Thank you.
This is just relating my experience. Everyone has their own preferences and experiences differ.
1. I like my women attached. Either a girlfriend, finance or wife.
2. Nothing happens until everyone involved is verified DDF. Then, always bareback.
3. I will play in many locations, but I do enjoy fucking her in her bf/husband's bed at some point in our relationship.
4. No, my experience is white women interested in black men are looking for larger than their bf/husband
5. If the bf/hubby has to be there, I prefer they just watch.
6. The women I have been with haven't said & I didn't ask. Just enjoyed each other.
7. Not unless they asked me to. Anal really isn't my thing. I just love white pussy.

Hi there,

Just a question or few.

So BBCs,
Condoms or bare?

Thank you.

Married women with their husbands blessing are top of my list
I prefer to fuck in their marital home
Husband watching is my preference
Not a massive anal fan of anal, I can take it or leave it although I do love licking a nice arse

Do hubby try to direct where they want the sessions to go, I thing it sounds quite pathetic on all those vids when hubby is telling wife/ bull what he wants them to do.

I tell hubbies beforehand. don't direct, guide me as much as you like beforehand and I will take your desires into account but directing while I am having fun ruins the mood for me

Hi there,

Just a question or few.

So BBCs,
Condoms or bare?

Thank you.
I prefer a female that's dating or married: that way they knows it's just sex no relationships. Couples are ok too, they know it's just fun.
Condoms if I have just met the female or cpl and have not checked her/them out. Bare is always fun.
Their/her place or hotels never my place, I may not want to see her/them after first time.
I have had a few see it and say it didn't look that big on the picture....and say not sure if it will fit. But never really try to back out. I have talked a wife into fucking once when the hubby set her up with me and she was against it at the beginning.
If hubby/bf is there I rather he sit back and watch( just stay out the way and don't play movie director) or leave the room and let us have fun.
If feels kinda amazing at times when I'm the biggest they ever had, because I consider myself average in size (lil over 9.5)
I do enjoy fucking their ass....it gives me a feel of total control over their bodies.

It really does not matter to me one woman or group of women or couples because I am the wife and the husband want to look like I will be good , they only too well , preferably at their home , we can also go to a hotel the man may also see how it really should

I prefer a female that's dating or married: that way they knows it's just sex no relationships. Couples are ok too, they know it's just fun.
Condoms if I have just met the female or cpl and have not checked her/them out. Bare is always fun.
Their/her place or hotels never my place, I may not want to see her/them after first time.
I have had a few see it and say it didn't look that big on the picture....and say not sure if it will fit. But never really try to back out. I have talked a wife into fucking once when the hubby set her up with me and she was against it at the beginning.
If hubby/bf is there I rather he sit back and watch( just stay out the way and don't play movie director) or leave the room and let us have fun.
If feels kinda amazing at times when I'm the biggest they ever had, because I consider myself average in size (lil over 9.5)
I do enjoy fucking their ass....it gives me a feel of total control over their bodies.

Hi, so was the site you talked round, against it because of your size or something else?
Do you prefer hubby/bf to watch or just leave you and wife alone?

I don't mind either way married or single hubby or not
But I do like stretching the wifes while hubby watch and take pics or his little white dick is in her mouth while I'm stretching her pussy and ass

Cool, is it a good feeling when your fucking a guys wife, and you see him getting excited watching his wife going crazy being fucked by you?

Back