dudesimon78

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi there,

Just a question or few.

So BBCs,
Do you prefer to hook up with single girls, wife's/gf's out looking for a fuck or couples wanting to play together?
Condoms or bare?
Your place, theirs or hotel?
Have any tried to back out because you are too big? Did you convince them to fuck anyway?
If hubby/bf watch would you prefer them to join in or just watch?
How does it feel when your the biggest guy they have ever fucked?
Do you like to fuck these girls up the ass?

Thank you.

I only play with married wives whose husbands know what is going on. Normally the hubby is there for the first few times taking pics or video but after a few visits it is only the wife and me at a hotel. Condoms at first but bareback if we become a regular thing.

So is it better fucking when hubby is there one once it's just the two of you?

It helps, do they cum harder when hubby not watching, and more vocal about how much better you fuck them than hubby?

Hi there,

Just a question or few.

So BBCs,
Do you prefer to hook up with single girls, wife's/gf's out looking for a fuck or couples wanting to play together?
Condoms or bare?
Your place, theirs or hotel?
Have any tried to back out because you are too big? Did you convince them to fuck anyway?
If hubby/bf watch would you prefer them to join in or just watch?
How does it feel when your the biggest guy they have ever fucked?
Do you like to fuck these girls up the ass?

Thank you.

1) I've been with all 3 categories of women you listed. I don't have a strong preference, although if I had to choose, maybe a wife in an open marriage because I want somebody who respects my space and time constraints.

2) Condoms, I've only gone bare with one woman other than my wife.

3) Their place or a hotel/motel.

4) No, never been an issue.

5) It's their call. In that situation the husband has usually watched but if his participating was part of the deal then I wouldn't argue.

6) I don't know and I don't care, whether I'm the biggest a woman has ever had has never been a concern of mine.

7) I'm not fixated on anal sex. Almost all of the women I have been with with have been 2 holes only and that's fine.

1) I've been with all 3 categories of women you listed. I don't have a strong preference, although if I had to choose, maybe a wife in an open marriage because I want somebody who respects my space and time constraints.

2) Condoms, I've only gone bare with one woman other than my wife.

3) Their place or a hotel/motel.

4) No, never been an issue.

5) It's their call. In that situation the husband has usually watched but if his participating was part of the deal then I wouldn't argue.

6) I don't know and I don't care, whether I'm the biggest a woman has ever had has never been a concern of mine.

7) I'm not fixated on anal sex. Almost all of the women I have been with with have been 2 holes only and that's fine.

Cool thanks, it's great finding out all the different views different people have.

Back