Questions for all white women married or single

Would a married woman who tried BBC wish the never married their white husband before they found BBC 🤔

Or does their bull dominating their husband excite them more than being single
I am not a woman nor married but I can tell not all of the married life is sex you know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We whites might fall very behind black men in masculinity, sexual power,... but we make good husbands. we can love, support emotionally be there for them, give them a happy stable life

For me it is two completely different things. I absolutely love fucking BBC, and especially with my regular bulls (the ones I have unprotected sex with), there is definitely a level of intimacy.

However, fucking is something completely different than making love, which I only do with my boyfriend..

I just consider myself very lucky that I am allowed to have as many (black) dicks as I like! 😍
This is really beautifully worded. As a wannabe cuck, what I would want most is to be close to my gf but also have her have intimate relationships with her Black boyfriends/Bulls

For me it is two completely different things. I absolutely love fucking BBC, and especially with my regular bulls (the ones I have unprotected sex with), there is definitely a level of intimacy.

However, fucking is something completely different than making love, which I only do with my boyfriend..

I just consider myself very lucky that I am allowed to have as many (black) dicks as I like! 😍
Do you ever make love to him after going bareback with BBC?

Great question. I thank hubby for all the path we had together until now, and if im the woman I’m now, is for that. I’ve never regretted my marriage. i’ve loved him truly. It has happened I’ve had a really strong bound with some bbc bulls, but it’s another thing.

Back