Question

Whatever you want it to be. There are no clear recognized definitions. Other than that there are about dozen different ones. *lol* :(

A cuckold is a male that allows his wife, directly or indirectly, knowingly or unknowingly, to fuck other men.

A stag is a cuckold in denial. Period.

If you can't be a man, at least be an honest adult about it.

A cuckold is a male that allows his wife, directly or indirectly, knowingly or unknowingly, to fuck other men.

A stag is a cuckold in denial. Period.
Nah Ima call bullshit on that.
I know SWINGERS (stag vixen couple) who both enjoy sex and the guy gets off watching his wife in action, and vice versa. That is not a cuckold.
I've had freaky GFs and let my homeboys get a crack at her and she watched me smash other chicks. That's just freaky fuckin

What is the difference between a stag and a cuckold?
you should take a listen to this. Might clear things up a little.

you should take a listen to this. Might clear things up a little.
(Hubby) Awesome podcast. Got the wife to listen to episode 23 yesterday ?

The definition of a cuckold was never complicated until cuckolds started having too much say and wanted to minimize and rationalize their new roles in their marriage and in society. Look at the historical definition of cuckold. Not complicated . . .
I will agree to that. The historical definition of a cuckold is way more subservient and humiliating Than this modern definition. But with that being said men and women as couples have enjoyed sex with others for thousands of years that's not exactly a cuckold situation

I will agree to that. The historical definition of a cuckold is way more subservient and humiliating Than this modern definition. But with that being said men and women as couples have enjoyed sex with others for thousands of years that's not exactly a cuckold situation

" . . . men and women as couples have enjoyed sex with others for thousands of years that's not exactly a cuckold situation/"

That is EXACTLY a cuckold situation. Gooing all the way back to Babylon, Athens, Greece, France, Napoleon., etc.

" . . . men and women as couples have enjoyed sex with others for thousands of years that's not exactly a cuckold situation/"

That is EXACTLY a cuckold situation. Gooing all the way back to Babylon, Athens, Greece, France, Napoleon., etc.
We will have to disagree on that.
I KNOW swingers(stag vixen) and I KNOW cuckolds(sub men, sub wives). Their approach to sex has nothing to do with each other. But feel free to think however you want. I'm fucking sexy wives and GFs all the same ???

Ok, I see this come up a lot. You're not incorrect, The literal and historical definition of cuckold is as you stated, however, like with anything else, things evolve. The definition has changed and a lifestyle has been created. If we still held onto the historical definitions of words we'd all be in a pretty bad place right now.

The definition of a cuckold was never complicated until cuckolds started having too much say and wanted to minimize and rationalize their new roles in their marriage and in society. Look at the historical definition of cuckold. Not complicated . . .
i have to agree with jeff and christy on this one, the meaning of cuckold now days does not hold any weight anymore, when the hubby started calling the shots the term cuckold lost all its meaning, now its just men getting off watching their wives fuck other men. in past times the women and her lover called the shots and the hubby was just there.

History of the term

c. 1815 French satire on cuckoldry, which shows both men and women wearing horns
The word cuckold derives from the cuckoo bird, alluding to its habit of laying its eggs in other birds' nests.[2][3] The association is common in medieval folklore, literature, and iconography.
English usage first appears about 1250 in the medieval debate poem The Owl and the Nightingale. It was characterized as an overtly blunt term in John Lydgate's "Fall of Princes", c. 1440.[4] Shakespeare's writing often referred to cuckolds, with several of his characters suspecting they had become one.[3]
The word often implies that the husband is deceived; that he is unaware of his wife's unfaithfulness and may not know until the arrival or growth of a baby plainly not his (as with cuckoo birds).[3]

and what it has evolved into:

Cuckoldry as a fetish
Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold or wife watching is complicit in their partner's sexual "infidelity"; the wife who enjoys cuckolding her husband is called a cuckoldress if the man is more submissive.[12][page needed][13][14] If a couple can keep the fantasy in the bedroom, or come to an agreement where being cuckolded in reality does not damage the relationship, they may try it out in reality. However, the primary proponent of the fantasy is almost always the one being humiliated, or the "cuckold": the cuckold convinces his lover to participate in the fantasy for them, though other "cuckolds" may prefer their lover to initiate the situation instead. The fetish fantasy does not work at all if the cuckold is being humiliated against their will.[15]
Psychology regards cuckold fetishism as a variant of masochism, the cuckold deriving pleasure from being humiliated.[16][17] In Freudian analysis, cuckold fetishism is the eroticization of the fears of infidelity and of failure in the man's competition for procreation and the affection of females.[citation needed] In his book Masochism and the Self, psychologist Roy Baumeister advanced a Self Theory analysis that cuckolding (or specifically, all masochism) was a form of escaping from self-awareness, at times when self-awareness becomes burdensome, such as with perceived inadequacy. According to this theory, the physical or mental pain from masochism brings attention away from the self, which would be desirable in times of "guilt, anxiety, or insecurity", or at other times when self-awareness is unpleasant

personally i try to stay away from couples where the male thinks he has any kind of say in the situation between me and his wife.

Nah Ima call bullshit on that.
I know SWINGERS (stag vixen couple) who both enjoy sex and the guy gets off watching his wife in action, and vice versa. That is not a cuckold.
I've had freaky GFs and let my homeboys get a crack at her and she watched me smash other chicks. That's just freaky fuckin
Agree as we fuck cpls and single girls and she likes her chocolate as well.

Back