Question to black studs from my sexy gf

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by ry guy, May 30, 2012.

1. ry guy

ry guy New Member

"Heavenly Father, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.
    I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my Father and my friend.
    I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."
    Amen.

2. Luvwetwet2

Luvwetwet2 Member Real Person

Bald pussy is a must !!!! The less the better !!!!

Rattenfänger likes this.
  3. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    She can just invite me over...I'll shave her myself...I will need a weekend with her, and ask her to have her little black dress ready (I hope you bought her a nice looking one, I will expect her to grind my pelvis while we are on the dance floor when we are out dining and partying),...I will fuck her.

black_meat likes this.
  4. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Milwaukee area.

5. blackmeat

US
    Where are her pics? You are all talk...

black_meat likes this.
  6. blackmeat

US
    Go look through my threads, you'll find me.

7. blackmeat

US
    You are still wet behind the ears in THIS community! You claim to be a male, 28, no picture of you or your "girlfriend". For practical reasons you could be a male 56, years of age, gay or a male bisexual, just here getting "attention" (or scouting for BBC photos of the Bulls and Stallions) and ACTUALLY do NOT have a girlfriend!

And I will tell you the Bulls and Stallions (and even the REAL WOMEN), will not tolerate that: "my GF wants this or my GF want that" type of thread. They ALL (Bulls and Stallions) will want to see her, not just me. So dude, come REAL or don't come at all, or you will be quickly labeled a "fake"! Fakes are like "viruses" in THIS community. Fakes get lonely REAL quick in THIS community. Respectfully. blackmeat

wbfbm19 and bdd like this.
  8. blackmeat

US
  9. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    The black guys here don't need my help but...blackmeat got it right...bunch of words makes you sound like you're fishing...seen it way too much on here and easy to spot after a while...prove you're real and get these guys what they need and give something instead of first asking for dick pics.

blackmeat likes this.
  10. blackmeat

US
    She seems she is far ahead of YOU, if she has THAT many men, why are you posting this thread wasting OUR time?

11. blackmeat

US
    Right now, I can not be patient with YOU, she seems like she knows what SHE is doing. Only MY position. Your standing is still status: "fake"!

12. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

Bald or hair doesnt make a difference to me cause , The pussy is what you wanna be in anyway.... with a bald pussy the seed just runs out straight down but with hair you get to see how it sticks everywhere... Both are great though....

13. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    Agreed, must assume you are fake unless you prove otherwise. And fake/faker in this case = gay/bi guy looking for BBC pics to get himself off.

blackmeat likes this.
  14. One Small Dick

One Small Dick Well-Known Member Gold Member

You might as well go ahead and do it. It will only help your situation. Besides, she would enjoy the comments and the attention from it.

15. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

How can someone force you to do what you want to do?