Question to black studs from my sexy gf

ry guy

"Heavenly *******, have mercy on me, a sinner. I believe in you and that your word is true. I believe that Jesus Christ is the ******* of the living God and that he died on the cross so that I may now have forgiveness for my sins and eternal life. I know that without you in my heart my life is meaningless.
I believe in my heart that you, Lord God, raised Him from the dead. Please Jesus forgive me, for every sin I have ever committed or done in my heart, please Lord Jesus forgive me and come into my heart as my personal Lord and Savior today. I need you to be my ******* and my friend.
I give you my life and ask you to take full control from this moment on; I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ."
Amen.

My gf hasn't tried it yet... but she has asked the same question more than once. Would you like shaved bald, hair, or landing strip??? What kind of cloths?? How can she let you know she wants you??

She can just invite me over...I'll shave her myself...I will need a weekend with her, and ask her to have her little black dress ready (I hope you bought her a nice looking one, I will expect her to grind my pelvis while we are on the dance floor when we are out dining and partying),...I will fuck her.

Well bald it is then, which she is 95% of the time. Blackmeat, that would be really hot but she has not tried black and is for the most part a goodie goodie. I don't think you shaving her is in the pic. She says she won't even give head yet but will take it doggie with a condom on. Oh and she said she wants him to bust in her which turns me on so much lol. We are going to go out dancing and she will have a little black dress on and she said she wont go without panties but that her and I can pick out some sexy ones to wear. Believe me we talk about her grinding on a black pelvis all the time. that and wandering hands up the skirt. Where you from??
Milwaukee area.

You are still wet behind the ears in THIS community! You claim to be a male, 28, no picture of you or your "girlfriend". For practical reasons you could be a male 56, years of age, gay or a male bisexual, just here getting "attention" (or scouting for BBC photos of the Bulls and Stallions) and ACTUALLY do NOT have a girlfriend!

And I will tell you the Bulls and Stallions (and even the REAL WOMEN), will not tolerate that: "my GF wants this or my GF want that" type of thread. They ALL (Bulls and Stallions) will want to see her, not just me. So dude, come REAL or don't come at all, or you will be quickly labeled a "fake"! Fakes are like "viruses" in THIS community. Fakes get lonely REAL quick in THIS community. Respectfully. blackmeat

The black guys here don't need my help but...blackmeat got it right...bunch of words makes you sound like you're fishing...seen it way too much on here and easy to spot after a while...prove you're real and get these guys what they need and give something instead of first asking for dick pics.

Well i need to ask her. She doesnt want to start over the internet. She has her eye at this guy at work, guy in the gym, and a random she met at the bar. She is going to do it without me and see if I notice when she gets home. Once I notice we will go the next step.
She seems she is far ahead of YOU, if she has THAT many men, why are you posting this thread wasting OUR time?

Blackmeat, I am not wet behind the ears she is. You must understand I would love nothing more than showing her off. In the past year of hard work she went from not being attractive to black guys at all to playing and teasing me. She has a black dildo that is 9 inches that makes her shake when she gets off, I tell her imagine that times ten with a real one. She has agreed and likes that I want her to try any black guy with or without me. She now has the mind set to check out all black men and if she would consider hooking up she must smile and make eye contact. She has txts me several times once she has a black guy hit on her. She has just started going shopping to pick out sexier than normal cloths and going to clubs and dancing infront of me. However we are so close but she hasn't lost her BV "black virginity" we call it. I am 28 and I came on here to fuel our fever.. Please be patient while we make this transition.

Right now, I can not be patient with YOU, she seems like she knows what SHE is doing. Only MY position. Your standing is still status: "fake"!

Bald or hair doesnt make a difference to me cause , The pussy is what you wanna be in anyway.... with a bald pussy the seed just runs out straight down but with hair you get to see how it sticks everywhere... Both are great though....

Right now, I can not be patient with YOU, she seems like she knows what SHE is doing. Only MY position. Your standing is still status: "fake"!
Agreed, must assume you are fake unless you prove otherwise. And fake/faker in this case = gay/bi guy looking for BBC pics to get himself off.

Back