QUESTION FOR THE SNOWBUNNIES: HAVE YOUR EVER FUCKED YOUR BULL AFTER SMOKING POT? AND IF YOU HAVE, WHAT DID IT FEEL LIKE WHEN HE ATE YOUR PUSSY?

Next time I'm in Vegas I'm going to try some of your product.
We could do some scientific research! I've rubbed marijuana sauve on my clit maybe a half hour before sex. I thought that it increased my sensitivity. I wonder if the marijuana sauve or cream might work for a sore pussy. Unfortunately, I haven't been fucked hard enough to be sore in a while now. Might need a friend or two to help with our studies. Then there is the effect on guys. Some are energized some fall asleep! Let's do this.

I vastly prefer blowing my fwb while he smokes. To me it feels inherently submissive to be on my knees while he rolls a joint on my back and then smokes it while arranging my hair down my back, saying filthy *******, reaching down and spreading my ass open while I deepthroat him.

It's become somewhat of a ritual and I'm excited to get back to it after quarentine 🥰

I vastly prefer blowing my fwb while he smokes. To me it feels inherently submissive to be on my knees while he rolls a joint on my back and then smokes it while arranging my hair down my back, saying filthy *******, reaching down and spreading my ass open while I deepthroat him.

It's become somewhat of a ritual and I'm excited to get back to it after quarentine 🥰
I love getting a bj while smoking a blunt🤗

We could do some scientific research! I've rubbed marijuana sauve on my clit maybe a half hour before sex. I thought that it increased my sensitivity. I wonder if the marijuana sauve or cream might work for a sore pussy. Unfortunately, I haven't been fucked hard enough to be sore in a while now. Might need a friend or two to help with our studies. Then there is the effect on guys. Some are energized some fall asleep! Let's do this.
I think we can make this happen!

Let me help

mrs inked is a wake and bake girl, have also partaked on occasions with other chemicals such as coke, MDMA, speed and even mushrooms lol all worth the experience for all involved

So amazingly hot!! Beautiful really

And..........My wife Carla LOVES to smoke herb before she has encounters. Absolutely LOVES it !! As a matter of fact, I cant let her smoke alone, that would be insensitive. So, I guess what i'm saying is.......... we're both high while she 'plays'

Back