Question for the Ladies

So I hear from many guys on this site on how to best get your sufficient other into the possibility of being with a black man. But, I would love to hear the perspective from a woman’s point of view on how to best approach this.

I am trying to figure this out myself. Husband has been home for a couple months now after a year and a half overseas. I got involved in somethings with several Men while he was gone. We have always been open and he knew some about it, but at the end I kind of didn't bother so much and the last couple months I wasn't completely forthcoming. Now I need to figure out how to get everything above board and I am struggling with it. Meanwhile, I've been cut off from what I was doing because the man I was most closely involved with has told me that I don't get it anymore unless and until I introduce him to my husband.

I wish someone could give me some magical advice.

I am trying to figure this out myself. Husband has been home for a couple months now after a year and a half overseas. I got involved in somethings with several Men while he was gone. We have always been open and he knew some about it, but at the end I kind of didn't bother so much and the last couple months I wasn't completely forthcoming. Now I need to figure out how to get everything above board and I am struggling with it. Meanwhile, I've been cut off from what I was doing because the man I was most closely involved with has told me that I don't get it anymore unless and until I introduce him to my husband.

I wish someone could give me some magical advice.
I think that being honest is best policy, but that's just how I personally operate. Being forthcoming about needs and wants, etc. And explain that someone you are involved with is interested in meeting him. It's not easy but I find being direct is best.

I think that being honest is best policy, but that's just how I personally operate. Being forthcoming about needs and wants, etc. And explain that someone you are involved with is interested in meeting him. It's not easy but I find being direct is best.
I've actually discussed with him some, and he knows about this gentleman, but they haven't met. And husband doesn't know about the others and how regular it had become.

I realize that being honest is best, and it is what I should have done all along. The last half year apart was not expected, and things got hectic for husband on deployment and we weren't able to vid chat nearly as much as we had earlier. I feel bad because we have always been completely open about everything. I didn't mean for it to be that way, it just kind of happened.

I've actually discussed with him some, and he knows about this gentleman, but they haven't met. And husband doesn't know about the others and how regular it had become.

I realize that being honest is best, and it is what I should have done all along. The last half year apart was not expected, and things got hectic for husband on deployment and we weren't able to vid chat nearly as much as we had earlier. I feel bad because we have always been completely open about everything. I didn't mean for it to be that way, it just kind of happened.

The hectic all around part-- life happens, and with that, things going awry, being honest and him being aware of the situations to begin with; there is hope for understanding about things for him not being as 'in the loop' and a bit of a catch up game on events so to speak then?

The hectic all around part-- life happens, and with that, things going awry, being honest and him being aware of the situations to begin with; there is hope for understanding about things for him not being as 'in the loop' and a bit of a catch up game on events so to speak the

The hectic all around part-- life happens, and with that, things going awry, being honest and him being aware of the situations to begin with; there is hope for understanding about things for him not being as 'in the loop' and a bit of a catch up game on events so to speak then?
He was 'in the loop' the whole time until things got crazy there and I moved across the country.

I mean, it's not like I was 'cheating' or anything like that really. We are open about that kind of thing. It just got a lot more intense.

He was 'in the loop' the whole time until things got crazy there and I moved across the country.

I mean, it's not like I was 'cheating' or anything like that really. We are open about that kind of thing. It just got a lot more intense.
Oh no, I didn't mean for it to sound like you were cheating or anything like that at all---

Just meant to update/ more in the loop about the intensity of the whole situation. life does get hectic.

Back