Question for the Cucks. Why are you a Cuckold?

Why are you a cuckold?

• My wife deserves total sexual freedom

Votes: 112 35.6%
  • My dick is too small to fuck my wife well

Votes: 122 38.7%
  • The interracial thing just does it for me

Votes: 145 46.0%
  • My wife initiated this and I went along

Votes: 23 7.3%
  • I’m a born cuckold, it’s my calling in life

Votes: 60 19.0%
  • Seeing her pleasured well pleases me

Votes: 176 55.9%

• Total voters
Would any of you say that your wives or girlfriends had no idea just how good a fuck could be before they tried BBC, and have since become addicted? Where they aware of what they were missing out on before they had their first BBC?

Also, did you subsequently notice that they had become addicted and started to push for it more often rather than you having to encourage them?
. Susan had no idea about black cock or sex with black men. She attended lots of sex parties with other naked white wives fucking black men with BBC. It was a regular thing for awhile but it was more than just the sex. It was a huge ego boost to have many black guys after her pussy. Susan is an attractive woman and being naked with all these young black studs was a huge turn on for her. She could let loose and be a total slut

I'm not a natural cuckold, I am quite alpha in that way. For us it was just a fantasy which developed after learning more about the lifestyle. I went along with the teasing and denial thing, well am going along with it. As time went on I just became more and more turned on by it. Last night it happened for the first time. Still processing and still locked up.

Would any of you say that your wives or girlfriends had no idea just how good a fuck could be before they tried BBC, and have since become addicted? Where they aware of what they were missing out on before they had their first BBC?

Also, did you subsequently notice that they had become addicted and started to push for it more often rather than you having to encourage them?
Yes and yes.....she has had bigger ones than me but I've drilled her on details with her black lover and she says the sex is way more passionate and intense and actually said loving than anything she has ever felt ever before. She would never go back now.

my wife was never with anyone but me until she was 50 years old when she finally had a real cock she told me it felt like she finally lost her virginity

that is true but for us that are we should be cucks no woman deserves to be made to settle for such a small dick
. I might suggest that women today are addressing this issue and perhaps why many couples now enjoy extramarital sex as wives explore sex with other men. I also suspect this is why many white husbands stand by and watch as this happens. Perhaps why many white men appear to be more submissive today

We were swinging previously but it was my suggestion to try BBC.

First time she was surprised by the attraction, size and commented on how hard he was and "how he knew what he was doing". Not hooked at that point but certainly amenable to a repeat.

We played with a few more black men and she enjoyed but wasnt blown away. These were all on hotwife/stag basis.

She got hooked when we met a great guy who was really hung and took control of both of us, placing me in cuck role. That was first time she took another man unprotected and were both hooked after than night

Pretty much BBC only. Any play with white guys generally only happens if we are let down last minute or struggle to find a suitable BBC

I would like to have my wife pleasured with many orgasms. I have not approached her yet. I would love to serve her and her lover.

Being a cuckold suits me for many reasons. 1. I am a small, weak, effeminate beta boy. My clitty is inadequate to satisfy women (from experience). I am built to be a submissive bottom, not an aggressive top. 2. As a feminist I feel women should be free to fulfill all their sexual needs in or outside of marriage, as THEY choose. 3. Growing up in a big city, surrounded by black males, I found myself attracted to them and their aura of uninhibited sexual prowess. 4. Lastly I always have been a crossdresser. I was always drawn to my femininity and could not deny my IR desires.

Back