Question for the bulls who enjoy cuckold couples

I enjoy the husband watching me fuck his wife...I have also noticed that they seem to enjoy watching also. It is really hot and definite turn on. Yes it makes me horny also and is quite a motivator to make sure that all parties involved get the maximum amount of pleasure.

I absolutely agree with this. I want everyone to get off and enjoy themselves. Knowing that I'm satisfying everyone and my cock is in control and the instrument of pleasure feels like true power and dominance.

I’m really interested what is your favorite part in cuckolding and what types of couple are the most acceptable for you. For example I had relations with 2 black man and I feel that they love when hubby watch us. I think that idea that they are fucking white men’s wife makes them horny and more motivated. Is it common?
With me im the same way prefer husband watching is turns me on more having him watch me fuck his wife real good. Fact that he enjoying watching his wife get dominated by a black having moan in ways he cant is hot. I would prefer to have a stable couple ongoing makes it more fun learn more what gets her off. Then ultimately go bareback so can unload many loads in her as I want. Then have husband eat and clean her up for round 2.

It depends.....I love fucking wives doggy with hubby underneath licking, especially if the wife demands he get down there!!! I also enjoy it more when it's in the marriage bed; the biggest cerebral turn on is when he babysits with us in the house.:sex:
Heard this before. What is it about white wives with little ******* that makes them such a turn on for the black guys.

Absolutely, cuck. I was with a woman once had her doggystyle on their bed. I'd pull her by her hair and have her face her husband and tell him how much better I was. I'd usually cum in her while she was telling him, "You're not good enough"

This is exactly the way it should be! Tiny white clitted sissies like me have no reason to stick our clits in our wives!!!
Before my wonderful wife & Superior Black Bull at the time made me realize that I’m a full blown gay sissy, I would try to fuck her. There were always problems.
I’d start cumming on her pussy lips, if I got inside I was a 3 pump chump ( I thought that was great at the time even though she was begging me not to cum yet ) or my 7 inch clit went limp. It’s now an inch and a half as it should be!
Could anyone expect her to do anything other than go black?!!
She’s now satisfied being the whore for bbc she was always meant to be & we’re both satisfied that I’m a black cock worshipping sissy faggot. I just needed direction.

With me im the same way prefer husband watching is turns me on more having him watch me fuck his wife real good. Fact that he enjoying watching his wife get dominated by a black having moan in ways he cant is hot. I would prefer to have a stable couple ongoing makes it more fun learn more what gets her off. Then ultimately go bareback so can unload many loads in her as I want. Then have husband eat and clean her up for round 2.
A good answer from an experienced bull. My experience as a cuckhold for Susan is that more experienced bulls are more selective in their pleasure where the young black bulls just get off on the white pussy. The well practiced bulls know its just as much about what's going on in her head as what's going on in her pussy. Knowing she wants and needs his BBC and his hot black cum inside her as I am watching her beg him for more. Making her his hot white slut with me as his witness knowing this is something she won't do for me. Then coming back for more of her pussy many times again knowing she is his for the taking.

A good answer from an experienced bull. My experience as a cuckhold for Susan is that more experienced bulls are more selective in their pleasure where the young black bulls just get off on the white pussy. The well practiced bulls know its just as much about what's going on in her head as what's going on in her pussy. Knowing she wants and needs his BBC and his hot black cum inside her as I am watching her beg him for more. Making her his hot white slut with me as his witness knowing this is something she won't do for me. Then coming back for more of her pussy many times again knowing she is his for the taking.

You are so right. She likes a young bbc from time to time but an older experienced bull knows how to take what’s his & remind me of what a dickless pathetic excuse of a man I am. He’s 100% right of course & I can do nothing but thank him for it. Unless he wants to use my holes

Back