Question for the bulls who enjoy cuckold couples

ANNA7

Female
From
Russia
I’m really interested what is your favorite part in cuckolding and what types of couple are the most acceptable for you. For example I had relations with 2 black man and I feel that they love when hubby watch us. I think that idea that they are fucking white men’s wife makes them horny and more motivated. Is it common?

I’m really interested what is your favorite part in cuckolding and what types of couple are the most acceptable for you. For example I had relations with 2 black man and I feel that they love when hubby watch us. I think that idea that they are fucking white men’s wife makes them horny and more motivated. Is it common?
As a very experience alpha-male horny bull (interracial cuckold wife sharing turns most white husband overly exciting) .

I enjoy the husband watching me fuck his wife...I have also noticed that they seem to enjoy watching also. It is really hot and definite turn on. Yes it makes me horny also and is quite a motivator to make sure that all parties involved get the maximum amount of pleasure.

Michael loves to humiliate me by having sex with my white wife. He loves the power and my submission.

Cuckold9_cuck_-__(4013).jpg

As a cuckold husband whose wife has a black bull lover, I always felt bulls enjoyed or got hard from being the more desired sexual male in the room. Is this true or just my imagination?

Absolutely, cuck. I was with a woman once had her doggystyle on their bed. I'd pull her by her hair and have her face her husband and tell him how much better I was. I'd usually cum in her while she was telling him, "You're not good enough"

This is something I sent to a Bull on this site who sent me a message....

Question: have you fucked many of the women on here, or is it more of a online flirting site?
I ask because so many of these guys are really just fantasising,

My girlfriend does actually fuck other guys, usually black guys but she's not racist, she dates white guys too.
I enjoy when she dates, and she will sometimes send me a pic, but I have never actually seen her in action apart from one time in a swingers club in Lauderdale.

For me I stay faithful, and I enjoy the role of submissive cuckold, and I'm obsessed with ideas and images of big good looking black guys fucking my love. I really want to watch and lick her clean, but she prefers to be alone with her date. I'd love to open things up so I could experience it more.

Sorry for the long reply but I see a lot of bullshitters here, so I thought I'd just be honest.
I'm a cuckold, a submissive, often in a cock cage with the key around her neck, obsessed with finally being allowed to watch her play, and for me I love the idea of cleaning the cum from her pussy.

She is dominant with me, she prefers to ride me while I'm on my back, and she always moves up and feeds me the cum from her pussy.
But she is very submissive with other men, I've seen it out in bars when we are having a *******, and she will will flirt and give them signals. It's incredibly exciting for me when we meet a guy and I watch him change from polite and friendly, to cocky & arrogant when he realises she is his if he wants,

Sadly if things go further I never see it, I'm sent home, trying to masturbate in my cage while I wonder: 'what she is up to' and what is he doing to her'?

Sometimes she tells me the next day, sometimes I have waited a year or more before she tells me. Usually she doesn't share until they have broken up. I have never got to eat her out after a date but I would love to.
Even sweeter would be the incredible satisfaction of watching her truly satisfied by a lover, watching her actually cum on a cock (she has never cum on mine, only with my tongue).

In my imagination I often wonder what she is like completely carried away, and then enjoying the after glow, perhaps kissing a lover, and murmuring something, while i lap away and clean her, enjoying the taste of your cum and her pussy mixed.

I love the feeling of humiliation when she flirts with guys who are naturally dominant. I wonder what it would be like to watch you make her yours....

It depends.....I love fucking wives doggy with hubby underneath licking, especially if the wife demands he get down there!!! I also enjoy it more when it's in the marriage bed; the biggest cerebral turn on is when he babysits with us in the house.:sex:

I knew it cause my wife's current bull loves to tell me to go watch her ******* while he fucks her. Must be powerful rush to do that.

Back