Question for Ladies: Do you think hub fully understood what he was asking for?

I'm pretty sure my husband had no idea what being a cuckhold was or is for that matter. And I'm almost certain his love of my being hotwife and Qos was and is based upon his own love of bbc. As this all came to light right around my 50th bday I am still feeling my way , but since I seem to have gone into heat right near that day I am happy to follow the course. I wish however he did know and behave more as the cuck I would have him be.

I have to say without hesitation many do not think it through. It's a very common male fantasy that sometimes becomes a problem when it's a reality. During our years in the lifestyle the couples both married and single who split up were for similar reasons. The woman found someone she liked better. Sometimes that was generated by her spouse or boyfriend treating her different after the fact. He spoke or did things that showed a disrespect for the woman who had given in to his repeated request. I didn't keep score but i know more splits were caused by the failure of the man to deal with the other man or female than any other reason. Jealousy is hard to control for some.
Some either persuaded their mate or allowed repeated sex with the same man. Some of those work well others end with the female falling in love with the other guy. Very natural she starts feeling the lover pays more attention than her guy and sometimes that is true.

I have to say without hesitation many do not think it through. It's a very common male fantasy that sometimes becomes a problem when it's a reality. During our years in the lifestyle the couples both married and single who split up were for similar reasons. The woman found someone she liked better. Sometimes that was generated by her spouse or boyfriend treating her different after the fact. He spoke or did things that showed a disrespect for the woman who had given in to his repeated request. I didn't keep score but i know more splits were caused by the failure of the man to deal with the other man or female than any other reason. Jealousy is hard to control for some.
Some either persuaded their mate or allowed repeated sex with the same man. Some of those work well others end with the female falling in love with the other guy. Very natural she starts feeling the lover pays more attention than her guy and sometimes that is true.
It's the big trick in all this right? understanding why each other want it, and really accepting the risks with clear eyes.

I would agree as well. Sex generally involves emotions. It CAN be just raw plain sexual release, but mostly it involves emotions. And repeated sexual encounters with the same person ups the ante regards developing feelings for someone. But I’ve always thought women hold the cards with men...men usually fall hard and forever for a woman, whereas women, without the need to have an erection or be aroused to have sex, can love any number of men. Men are simple creatures...feed us and fuck us and we’re putty in your hands.

Wonderful question but in our case it wasn't husband's idea entirely. It never gone they way we thought.
i doubt if women let themselves think what they will do and men often do not understand what they will end up doing. I wonder how many men think it is their idea as opposed to being managed to think that way. We had a lot of fun in Montreal over the years

I know of one such guy... Talked about it a lot with his wife. She did it without telling him. Sucked at first... But he'd always valued her judgement. They split one of several, that after talking to him never Should've happened... He considered everything long and hard and still wants the lifestyle for him and his woman. He knows and keeps quiet, but she still hasn't told him. I know for a fact he's been waiting on the day. His girl shouldn't be ashamed or hesitant. He likes her to be fulfilled and happy.

What things do you think they don't know going in? Give some examples of things that surprise/shock or traumatize people once it happens for real.
When two people are introduced then chemistry occurs. The sheer size of some bulls can be entrancing for both husband and wife and when the wife falls to her knees to worship his immense phallus then changes are already occuring. The stamina and fuck prowess displayed by some bulls can make even guys who are alphas take a step back and the duration of the sessions with his wife, the size and frequency of her orgasms on his huge black cock & seeing his wifes reaction to the situation can undermine the confidence & veracity of many white husbands and leave them guilt ridden, traumatised & even 'unmanned'.
As for the wife then such mind blowing sex with such a male can lead to her own doubts, passions and other desires awakened by these encounters that will entirely change the way she views her partner, relationship and life.
For bulls too it is not all plain sailing

I'm sure not all men would have a problem watching their wives receive pleasure. That is ultimately what great sex is intended for. Watching a wife be completely helpless and submissive to her bull is a great turn on in the mind.

Last edited:
I'm sure not all men would have a printer l problem watching their wives receive pleasure. That is ultimately what great sex is intended for. Watching a wife be completely helpless and submissive to her bull is a great turn on in the mind.
We never said it was, we’re dealing with a thread where things don’t pan out as people expect and the angst felt by many husbands is well known....

My wife hasn't gone black yet despite my urging. She has asked, "What if I fall in love with him?" I said I'd take that chance so she could be fully pleasured.

We never said it was, we’re dealing with a thread where things don’t pan out as people expect and the angst felt by many husbands is well known....
Understood. My comment was not finished properly. My fault. After the turn on in the mind... Deep discussion outside of being horny would have to have happened... And then trying. If both people are on the same page before and remain there after.. Regardless of the feelings afterwords... Hopefully good or bad.. The relationship won't be damaged. Glass is always half full.

Back