Question for all

Doesn't mean he's gay ... that's for sure, unless his other half is male. Whether it means he's bisexual or not, I wouldn't think that necessarily would be true either. The prostate is a pleasure spot for many guys; when it is rubbed during masturbation, or love making (particularly receiving fellatio), it can increase stimulation, and intensify/prolong a man's orgasm and ejaculation.
Maybe his female half is dominatrix, in that case, the two would be a pretty good pair together.
View attachment 601716
Exactly :)

...If you're a woman, you have no clue how it feels to stimulate the prostate, and if you're a man who's never had his prostate stimulated, you are dead wrong declaring "pegging" a bi-sexual or homosexual act. There are only 2 ways to reach the prostate ... anally and underneath the scrotum, approx. half way to the anus. By stimulating anally, you get direct contact with the prostate, and under the scrotum you have to work around other parts of the reproductive male parts, but it can be quite stimulating if you can find the exact spot that works for you.
...From what I'm reading from most of the females, here, is that they have about as much experience in stimulating the male prostate as men have stimulating a woman's G-spot ... which is about NONE. Personally, I don't like something as thick as a cock shoved up my butt, BUT, I have a couple slimline vibrators that work quite well with no pain whatsoever. If any of you guys haven't tried it, don't knock it.
...I once heard a suggestion that using a Braum "round head" electric toothbrush to masturbate was awesomely efficient and less damaging to the genitals ... I laughed, BUT, I'd never tried it. I just so happen to have a Braum toothbrush and decided to try it ... BINGO ... it worked awesomely well as suggested. AND, my wife loves it on her clitoris as well, so I learned something as a 32-33 year old that day. So, I suggest, if you haven't tried prostate stimulation, try it first in the privacy of your OWN HOME. The adult book stores (the ones that are left) have them with little knots that gradually get bigger as they enter the prostate, and the vibrations, along with pushing the vibrator in and out gently, is a orbiting experience for many men.
pic_nickelsworth.jpg
pic_prostateStimulator.jpg....By the way, women love this thing as much as anal beads.

Last edited:
...If you're a woman, you have no clue how it feels to stimulate the prostate, and if you're a man who's never had his prostate stimulated, you are dead wrong declaring "pegging" a bi-sexual or homosexual act. There are only 2 ways to reach the prostate ... anally and underneath the scrotum, approx. half way to the anus. By stimulating anally, you get direct contact with the prostate, and under the scrotum you have to work around other parts of the reproductive male parts, but it can be quite stimulating if you can find the exact spot that works for you.
...From what I'm reading from most of the females, here, is that they have about as much experience in stimulating the male prostate as men have stimulating a woman's G-spot ... which is about NONE. Personally, I don't like something as thick as a cock shoved up my butt, BUT, I have a couple slimline vibrators that work quite well with no pain whatsoever. If any of you guys haven't tried it, don't knock it.
...I once heard a suggestion that using a Braum "round head" electric toothbrush to masturbate was awesomely efficient and less damaging to the genitals ... I laughed, BUT, I'd never tried it. I just so happen to have a Braum toothbrush and decided to try it ... BINGO ... it worked awesomely well as suggested. AND, my wife loves it on her clitoris as well, so I learned something as a 32-33 year old that day. So, I suggest, if you haven't tried prostate stimulation, try it first in the privacy of your OWN HOME. The adult book stores (the ones that are left) have them with little knots that gradually get bigger as they enter the prostate, and the vibrations, along with pushing the vibrator in and out gently, is a orbiting experience for many men.
View attachment 1237270
View attachment 1237305....By the way, women love this thing as much as anal beads.
Macnfries, you are so correct. Nothing and I mean nothing feels better than when your prostate is being stimulated. Best feeling ever!!!! The only way I can describe it, is the feeling right before you blow your load and it doesn't go away. It feels soooo good

Last edited:
IMHO, 'submission', anal stimulation, anal penetration, etc are milestones between being straight and gay, but not necessarily in a single line. My ex bf is bi, he enjoyed it once when he bought the strap-on, especially knowing it was me riding him. He also enjoys sucking BBC, even on his own. But doing a gay thing now and then doesn't make you gay. Am I lesbian for fucking him? Same thing. What's clear to me, my preference is men who don't do anything anal on themselves.

IMHO, 'submission', anal stimulation, anal penetration, etc are milestones between being straight and gay, but not necessarily in a single line. My ex bf is bi, he enjoyed it once when he bought the strap-on, especially knowing it was me riding him. He also enjoys sucking BBC, even on his own. But doing a gay thing now and then doesn't make you gay. Am I lesbian for fucking him? Same thing. What's clear to me, my preference is men who don't do anything anal on themselves.
well why would a guy do that anyway Katie. Its more fun for all parties involve if you do things to each other FOR each other. THAT'S what makes it hot for everyone.

well why would a guy do that anyway Katie.
...So, Forest, are you saying you've never masturbated? Because, all stimulation of the male prostate is, is an extension of masturbation, that's all. If you've never tried it ... please don't knock it.
...I'm as far away from bisexuality as any man can be, but I still enjoy self stimulation. A woman, learning how to stimulate her husband or boyfriend by prostate stimulation is no different than men learning to stimulate their ladies by g-spot stimulation. Just because the strap-on is shaped like a penis, doesn't mean the man being pegged is bi-sexual by any means. The anus just so happens to be relatively "round" ... just like the vagina ... it only makes sense that whatever enters it is round, not triangular or square. All I ask is that you "try it a couple times" along with your normal masturbation ... that is, if you'll even admit you masturbate. Its hard to get women to even admit that they do masturbate. Took me 5 years of marriage to get my wife to masturbate to orgasm in front of me ... her modesty.

Not the prostrate no. I am not knocking it at all just saying it's not for me during masturbation that's all. And not judging if anybody else wants to.

Back