Do you think of a white women interested in black men when you see a yin-yang tattoo on her?

• Yes, the interaction of black and white images works for me.

• No, never comes to mind.

• If I saw this tat on a woman I would mention it and use it as a conversation opener.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've seen a couple of references to the yin-yang as an interracial symbol in addition to the textbook definitions of life in balance, etc. What do you think for someone who wants to show her interest in black men in a permanent tat but the QofS would be hard to explain to ******* and family should they know the meaning. The yin-yang could be explained away with textbook definitions?

What do you think? Do you think interracial when you see this tat on a woman?View attachment 1268444

@Asmodeaus80 already posted my hip tat. When I designed it, the yin-yang symbolized the balance of dark and light, and how you have to have one to appreciate the other. But I actually like the idea of it also symbolizing my attraction to and desire for black men.

Lady D.

20170726_214937.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't know what it meant till like a year ago. I don't know if I'd ever commit to it getting tattooed but honestly none of the men I have been with have brought it up.

I always love to discover a woman with a true commitment to BBC.. with the QOS tattoo firmly embodied in her for the rest of her life. I am an ass man.. like to admire a sexy round white ass so although I like the tatoo there, i like to keep that clean and sexy but am a fan of it just above the pussy in the centre, or on the ankle is good too, good to show off but also discreet if need be
!!!

Back