Queen of Spades - Tattoo. My wife wants to get one!

MULTIPLE Spade Tattoo's should be placed properly and very visible !!!

1 on the ankle
1 on Each TIT very visible
1 on each Ass Cheek to the side so its very, very, visible when out in Public wearing tight Short-Shorts and 6"to 8" high heels !!!
Also on the left shoulder !
The tattoo's should ach be slightly different in its own way, for example in the middle of each tattoo, there should be words printed as follows :
on her tits : 1 would say BBC Cum Slut
the other tit : BBC Suck Slut

on her Ass : BBC Up my ASS only
on the other Ass cheek : PIMP this ass out BBC Only

her ankle : GANG ******* me BBC Only

her shoulder : I Swallow BBC's only !!

She sould also wear really Tight Short-Shorts so her Ass cheeks are fully displayed peeking thru the bottom of the shorts with her 6" to 8" high heels on and those tattoo's fully very visible in public for everybody to see at grocery stores, large shopping malls, anywhere & everywhere !!

Also made to wear a SLAVE Collar around her neck, with the words Black Cock Slut or Whore

or Black Cock CUM SLUT

or I SWALLOW Black Cocks Only

She should be properly Trained to wear all those in PUBLIC in front of anybody anywhere at all times and to be made to make sure their very very visible for all to see everywhere, rather it be a grocery store or shopping mall or where ever.

She should also be properly trained to NEVER refuse an offer from a Black Cock of any age , anywhere, should she be approached and told to SUCK Black Cock or Black Cocks she to immediately drop to her knees anywhere and surrender her pretty soft painted lips, mouth & throat and begin Sucking , even if its in front of others, without exception or NO hesitation what so ever, and allow everybody to VIDEO her and post or use anyway they want, even if to "black mail" the Slut into further Black Cock Service !!!

Also photos & video should be posted here on this site of her doing what she is told, wherever she is instructed for everybody to see along with her Contact phone number to make sure she gets a steady supply of BIG BLACK THICK CUM FILLED COCKS on a Daily basis !!!

20 - 30 even 40 BIG BLACK COCKS on a Daily basis for her to SUCK-OFF & Swallow, or take up her sexy Tight White Ass or in her well trimmed hot box is perfect amount for a White Submissive Slut , trained to become a BBC Whore Slut !!

She she also be properly trained to be made to wear Several Thick sticky LOADS of Black Cock Sperm on her FACE & LIPS in Public for everybody to see as well as several LOADS dripping and sticky all over her Ass Cheeks in public too for everybody to see !

She should be properly DISPLAYED in public as the BLACK COCK SLUT she is to everbody !

Why else would she get a Queen of Spades tattoo then ?????

NOW Sluts get busy suckin' BIG BLACK COCKS and offering up those tight white Horny Asses !!!!!!

don't forget about those hot tight Daughters too break them in properly as well !!!

Attachments

• photo-bdsm-r50-s2-20704670_56773_19233771_1_superphoto.jpg
    photo-bdsm-r50-s2-20704670_56773_19233771_1_superphoto.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 276
My wife wants to get a QoS tattoo, above her pussy. I think its kinda hot. BUT, would it put future BBC's off, is it seen as old school and derogatory? We don't see it that way in the slightest, but its nice to have a mark that says she does this.

Any people on here have one? Do they regret having it done? Any BBC see it and it makes them think "no thanks".

Update - She just mentioned the tattoo would be more to the side than in the middle. :)

View media item 42522

No regret, made it on the ass cheeck and most guys who knows what it means its a turn on for them.

MULTIPLE Spade Tattoo's should be placed properly and very visible !!!

1 on the ankle
1 on Each TIT very visible
1 on each Ass Cheek to the side so its very, very, visible when out in Public wearing tight Short-Shorts and 6"to 8" high heels !!!
Also on the left shoulder !
The tattoo's should ach be slightly different in its own way, for example in the middle of each tattoo, there should be words printed as follows :
on her tits : 1 would say BBC Cum Slut
the other tit : BBC Suck Slut

on her Ass : BBC Up my ASS only
on the other Ass cheek : PIMP this ass out BBC Only

her ankle : GANG ******* me BBC Only

her shoulder : I Swallow BBC's only !!

She sould also wear really Tight Short-Shorts so her Ass cheeks are fully displayed peeking thru the bottom of the shorts with her 6" to 8" high heels on and those tattoo's fully very visible in public for everybody to see at grocery stores, large shopping malls, anywhere & everywhere !!

Also made to wear a SLAVE Collar around her neck, with the words Black Cock Slut or Whore

or Black Cock CUM SLUT

or I SWALLOW Black Cocks Only

She should be properly Trained to wear all those in PUBLIC in front of anybody anywhere at all times and to be made to make sure their very very visible for all to see everywhere, rather it be a grocery store or shopping mall or where ever.

She should also be properly trained to NEVER refuse an offer from a Black Cock of any age , anywhere, should she be approached and told to SUCK Black Cock or Black Cocks she to immediately drop to her knees anywhere and surrender her pretty soft painted lips, mouth & throat and begin Sucking , even if its in front of others, without exception or NO hesitation what so ever, and allow everybody to VIDEO her and post or use anyway they want, even if to "black mail" the Slut into further Black Cock Service !!!

Also photos & video should be posted here on this site of her doing what she is told, wherever she is instructed for everybody to see along with her Contact phone number to make sure she gets a steady supply of BIG BLACK THICK CUM FILLED COCKS on a Daily basis !!!

20 - 30 even 40 BIG BLACK COCKS on a Daily basis for her to SUCK-OFF & Swallow, or take up her sexy Tight White Ass or in her well trimmed hot box is perfect amount for a White Submissive Slut , trained to become a BBC Whore Slut !!

She she also be properly trained to be made to wear Several Thick sticky LOADS of Black Cock Sperm on her FACE & LIPS in Public for everybody to see as well as several LOADS dripping and sticky all over her Ass Cheeks in public too for everybody to see !

She should be properly DISPLAYED in public as the BLACK COCK SLUT she is to everbody !

Why else would she get a Queen of Spades tattoo then ?????

NOW Sluts get busy suckin' BIG BLACK COCKS and offering up those tight white Horny Asses !!!!!!

don't forget about those hot tight Daughters too break them in properly as well !!!
ugh!

View attachment 968067 I have a spaded tramp stamp and fill it in with a temporary bbc or Q tattoo when out looking! I am planning to get it filled in soon, a hidden Q in the design. Don't regret it at all and I'm over 45 years old. Hubby loves it!!
My lovely over 45 Wife just placed Hers over Her right nipple, where it is JUST hidden, but easy to flash in most blouses, dresses, or swimwear.

I have been suggesting it for awhile, and we had some temp spade tats of various styles. She wasn't sure, thinking that some men might consider it offensive, t
rashy, etc., but one lover told Her it was "200% not rascist" according to Him, and it turned Him on. Granted He can't speak for all Black Men, but it was enough reassurance to make up Her mind.

I think it's classy and beautiful...

The reason we put QaS tattoo is to show the black guys that we are interested in them and want them to fuck us so it is better to have your tattoo in places where other black guys can see such as your legs or your breasts or shoulder or even on your butt when you wear bikini..........hiding a tattoo in your pussy only is not practical I think.
my wife has one on her butt her black boyfriend had it put on she loves it

Attachments

• DSCF0003.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
The reason we put QaS tattoo is to show the black guys that we are interested in them and want them to fuck us so it is better to have your tattoo in places where other black guys can see such as your legs or your breasts or shoulder or even on your butt when you wear bikini..........hiding a tattoo in your pussy only is not practical I think.
you are right i have mine on butt wear ankle bracelet also so far all black guys like it

Attachments

• DSCF0003.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
Back