• Sexual Stamina

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Better Foreplay

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Thick, Juicy Black Cum

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like you've got pussy control, skeetB!

Seems that with most hubbies, its the physical qualities they enjoy seeing, whereas for some women, its both physical as well as emotional.

Sounds like you've got pussy control, skeetB!

Seems that with most hubbies, its the physical qualities they enjoy seeing, whereas for some women, its both physical as well as emotional.

Pussy control? Honey HE has me controlled...LOL...

1. She must be attracted physically (she likes her men muscle-thick and tall). A great smile always gets her, and she loves guys with tattoos and/or dreadlocks.

1.5. She needs to like his personality - he needs to be respectful to everyone, be willing to laugh, and have a playful but passionate attitude about the whole experience (sex is supposed to be zesty and fun, right?).

1.55. Sexual stamina and ability. Guys who can't last or can't get (and keep) it up - ugh! Had a few of those, hopefully never again. Confident sexual ability and powerful physical stamina make her knees go weak (and get's her on 'em in front of the lucky guy).

1.75. Well-hung. She likes her boys thick-n-long when we're having play time.

2. Well-groomed and CLEAN. It is respectful to yourself and your play partner if you make the effort to look nice and to be fresh-shower clean when you arrive for playtime.

Oh yeah, he certainly does!
Hope you get to share that hot pussy around though. It looks inviting over here.:)

Why I do declare Dsoul (she says in a true southern accent) ;) Thank you...and I'm all about sharin...(then in a sultry whisper) IF I can find the...ummm (licks the ear) ...Takers....

Why I do declare Dsoul (she says in a true southern accent) ;) Thank you...and I'm all about sharin...(then in a sultry whisper) IF I can find the...ummm (licks the ear) ...Takers....

I'd sure love to be one of them.

Back