QOS TATTOO

tumblr_m4wbuaGpON1rxubeko1_500.jpg

I think of this regularly. When I finally hook up with a sexy black man, and he realizes I'm worth using over and over again I will get a QOS tattoo. It will either be my 'tramp stamp' area or just above my penis where my bush used to be.

I probably give it way more thought than it deserves. 'Just pick a place, already!' am I right?

Maybe I'll flip a coin. Maybe I'll get two. One on each space. Time will tell. I gotta find man with BBC who likes my style first.

We currently use the temporary tattoos, which are a lot of fun for us and our friends :)

But she just recently mentioned she might want to move up to a permanent QoS or similar hotwife tattoo. :happy: So we're giving it some thought about design and placement. We're not sure if we'll keep it simple, or try to design something that those "not in the know" wouldn't be tipped off if they saw it (and my wife can wear in a more exposed place, which she'd find exciting) but would be obvious to anyone in the lifestyle. We'll see.

I also wonder if and how many of these women who have a black spade tattoo in very public places just think it was a cool design and don't know the implication? Wouldn't that be an awkward conversation eventually :eek:

We currently use the temporary tattoos, which are a lot of fun for us and our friends :)

But she just recently mentioned she might want to move up to a permanent QoS or similar hotwife tattoo. :happy: So we're giving it some thought about design and placement. We're not sure if we'll keep it simple, or try to design something that those "not in the know" wouldn't be tipped off if they saw it (and my wife can wear in a more exposed place, which she'd find exciting) but would be obvious to anyone in the lifestyle. We'll see.

I also wonder if and how many of these women who have a black spade tattoo in very public places just think it was a cool design and don't know the implication? Wouldn't that be an awkward conversation eventually :eek:
I figure most people are self oriented. I don't think people give a lot of thought about tattoos that aren't theirs unless it reminds them of something about themselves. If I saw one and I knew nothing about Qos tattoos and how cool they are I'd just figure she was a gambler or something, and almost immediately forget about it. I only take notice because I'm acutely tuned in to the cuckold community. When/if I eventually get mine I assume that 90% of the people will ignore it, even though 50% of the people who see it would 'get it' if they put some serious thought into it.

Hi there
We’ve thought about it too,and my bbc fuck buddy has mentioned it also,so I’m thinking yes.
The 3 of us feel the classic design is the best. I want to get one on my right ankle,and my 2 men want me to also get 1 just above my pussy and 1 on my left breast on my heart.
My “line” will be “you know I love playing poker,and black is my fav colour. I prefer the spade symbol to clubs,and I’m a woman,so the Q is obvious” !
If they don’t know the QoS symbol,that’s a believable story. If they do know the QoS symbol,I’ll just wink and say “well that’s my story and I’m sticking to it” ! If they’re a black gentleman,I’ll just wink and smile,and see what happens ! Lol
It’s actually quite refreshing to “come out” of the closet,and stand up and be proud of the lifestyle my hubby & I now enjoy,and have enjoyed since we discovered the fun and beautifully pleasurable & satisfying bbc sex activity a number of years ago !
I’m actually proud to wear a QoS tattoo on my right ankle,and I’m a mature slim woman working in an executive sales position in an Australian international telco coy. I think it can also be seen as somewhat of a fashion statement too !
Any comments ?
Anne & Neil xxx

Robin wears 3 different styles of QoS tattoos.....a red heart with a black spade inside of it on 1 ankle.... a pink female symbol with a black arrow thru it on her other ankle...and the original QoS tat above her pussy....all very beautiful and meaningful. She is not ashamed to show her fondesss for black men and I am very proud of her for being open about her desires for black men and displaying it where they can be seen by others. But honestly it is amazing how little attention they get from others who see them....I really think few people know or understand their true meaning. One single black woman she works with noticed them and after a while she commented on them...said they were very nice and ask her directly if she dated black men to which Robin answered YES and its lead to a great friendship and some great conversations. A few black men have noticed them...smiled....and a couple have commented on them telling her how beautiful they are and ended up in meeting later. The black men who have been able to admire her QoS tat above her pussy absolutly LOVE IT....they find it very exciting to be with a true QoS.....a white woman who has earned the distinction from being with black men and is proud to show it. BBC for Robin is a way of life for us and her tats are a beautiful way to display the lifestyle we live.100_3844.jpgIMG_0120.JPGIMG_1030.JPG

Robin wears 3 different styles of QoS tattoos.....a red heart with a black spade inside of it on 1 ankle.... a pink female symbol with a black arrow thru it on her other ankle...and the original QoS tat above her pussy....all very beautiful and meaningful. She is not ashamed to show her fondesss for black men and I am very proud of her for being open about her desires for black men and displaying it where they can be seen by others. But honestly it is amazing how little attention they get from others who see them....I really think few people know or understand their true meaning. One single black woman she works with noticed them and after a while she commented on them...said they were very nice and ask her directly if she dated black men to which Robin answered YES and its lead to a great friendship and some great conversations. A few black men have noticed them...smiled....and a couple have commented on them telling her how beautiful they are and ended up in meeting later. The black men who have been able to admire her QoS tat above her pussy absolutly LOVE IT....they find it very exciting to be with a true QoS.....a white woman who has earned the distinction from being with black men and is proud to show it. BBC for Robin is a way of life for us and her tats are a beautiful way to display the lifestyle we live.View attachment 2088835View attachment 2088836View attachment 2088837
Robin is magnificent. She got her QOS for the same reason I want to. By earning it. I will. By gummy, I will. I'm glad they've been noticed. Nobody gets tattoos to be ignored. At least I wouldn't....

Back