Qos new tattoo

She says right on top of her beautiful ass
Excellent choice. Did you end up getting it done? Excuse the crude MS Paint, but this is clearly the perfect spot. Or better yet, to get the perfect placement for your permanent, wear the shortest pair of daisy dukes you can get away with in public (without getting a citation) and shift a temp up or down, to the point where you can see just the very bottom of the upside-down heart shape + stem. Just ever so much. Barely enough to tease and make one who knows the mark wonder "Is... that what I think it is?" Never underestimate the power of a good tease.
The spot would be utalitarian and very hot at the same time, as you can wear just slightly less skimpy shorts and not show it at all, or a slightly skimpier bikini to show it in plain view in public for your Jamaican cruises, as your husband turns beet-red and all the other couples stare.

Attachments

• Perfect spot2.jpg
    Perfect spot2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
its about personal preference, if you want bbc to notice you put it on body part thats more expose and keep it plain with no art work.i remember being at whole foods and there was hotwife with QOS tattoo with designs and art work on her ankle,I couldnt tell because too much was going on with the ink. Its when i was walking out she purposely put her phone on speaker and her husband ask did black guys flirt with her. Thats when i notice her tattoo was a QOS and she was fishing for bbc.

I can off a free gynaecological examination lol

Doctors would think nice...this woman is down to fuck
I think most doctors and support staff would enjoy seeing the slut wife's tattoo above her cunt. But I am a married white cuckold pervert, so my views may be biased.
My wife's "Bob's Tit's " tattoo is very popular with the men. I always enjoy when men make comments about it. One guy said Hello Bob when we were on a crowded trolley. My wife looked at me and him and asked, Who is your friend? I said I don't know and then he stared at my wife's mostly naked TiTs and tattoo. We all laughed.

I think most doctors and support staff would enjoy seeing the slut wife's tattoo above her cunt. But I am a married white cuckold pervert, so my views may be biased.
My wife's "Bob's Tit's " tattoo is very popular with the men. I always enjoy when men make comments about it. One guy said Hello Bob when we were on a crowded trolley. My wife looked at me and him and asked, Who is your friend? I said I don't know and then he stared at my wife's mostly naked TiTs and tattoo. We all laughed.
I don't blame the guy, Bob. You must be proud to own those great boobs lol

I don't blame the guy, Bob. You must be proud to own those great boobs lol
YES I am very grateful and proud to see my wife's "Bob's Tits" tattoo on her big beautiful naked white TiT. But honestly I don't believe she got the tattoo for me but rather she got it for one of her fuck buddies that happened to be named Bob. My wife was cheating on me at the time she got the tattoo, so why would she get a "Bob's Tit" tattoo when she was planning on divorcing me?

Back