Qos new tattoo

Hello everyone Im Beck, I want to get a Qos tattoo and I wanted to ask where do you think I could get it done? What part of the body do you like the most? :lips::qos:
What city and state are you located? I would prefer to see a women with a QoS tattoo either on the inside of her wrist or small one behind her ear so that when it is seen by the bulls then they know. On the ankle is ok but can only be seen if you don’t have on pants or socks. Anywhere else is cool. Have yet to see one in person. One day I will here in Destin Fla

What city and state are you located? I would prefer to see a women with a QoS tattoo either on the inside of her wrist or small one behind her ear so that when it is seen by the bulls then they know. On the ankle is ok but can only be seen if you don’t have on pants or socks. Anywhere else is cool. Have yet to see one in person. One day I will here in Destin Fla
Thanks for the suggestion, We are a couple from Spain😘

Oooooh nice!! Fir me her spade should be unique to her and placed on her body that is a part of her rather than it being just on her if that makes sense. She has awesome thighs perhaps somewhere there or on that lovely ass. I also though of letting it tear drop down her back. She would need to know how often she wants it to show. All the time semi or just when she wants to show it.

Oooooh nice!! Fir me her spade should be unique to her and placed on her body that is a part of her rather than it being just on her if that makes sense. She has awesome thighs perhaps somewhere there or on that lovely ass. I also though of letting it tear drop down her back. She would need to know how often she wants it to show. All the time semi or just when she wants to show it.
She says right on top of her beautiful ass

The VERY BEST - GENERAL Position - for a fine QoS Tattoo is on the lower leg - right 2-3 inches above the feet ankle on the left or right leg. Here you have basically the Chance to show it also in public with naked legs or also transparent Stockings/Pantyhose or to hide it and it can be generally a nice adornment of modern Love and Justness for real all good modern White Women ! - The second best general position is to wear it quite high on the original most common place of Tattoos and this is on one upper Arm (mostly the right Arm) in case of QoS Tattoo I may put it quite high on the upper Arm. The third best - but all intimate place - is to put it quite high ( not low and not central !) on one of your buttocks (right or left). And the 4th very best - but also all intimate place - is to put it - either sort directly/straight right above ( circa 1 inch) your Belly Button OR in the same distance right below your Belly Button ( depends on what you prefer or thing it's better). This 4th Position is also the most rarest seen position but it is nonetheless - despite of that the 4th very best position universally seen. Don't put it on your Breast - it is always good if a more or less fine Female Breast is Tattoo free - except you want it so by all means - in addition in several cases - not in the majority - but in several cases the Tattoo Process may injure your Breast !

Attachments

• 2104799766.jpg
    2104799766.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 851
Last edited:
congratulations, i saw your photos :love: :love: and i think a nice qos would be perfect right at the bottom of the back that you can cover with a thong or brazilian

So I’ve had an idea on this topic before and depending where you already have tattoos this may not work. But if the canvas is clean and you want something discreet, you could have a string of ivy with spade shaped leaves running down the spine and when it gets below the waistline where it wouldn’t be visible in everyday clothing you could have the actual spade connecting right at the very bottom with the nice bold “Q” right in the middle of it to really show what the meaning of the whole tattoo is. In public it’s just a cute ivy tattoo, but if you’re lucky enough to see the rest of the tattoo, you learn what she’s interested in.

Again, was just an idea that popped in my mind.
Love this.

Back