Pussy too wet? Good or bad?

LoveIR42

Male
So my girl gets soaked when turned on, even with just foreplay or teasing and even more so when we fuck or I eat her pussy and I love it but she gets self conscious about it and admitted that some of her ex's told her she gets too wet. Is there such a thing as too wet of a pussy? She would get embarrassed and self conscious about it but just recently admitted why and told me about her ex's and I reassured her that I love how wet she gets. I didn't know that it was something some guys don't like. Just thought I'd share with y'all and get some of your alls opinions on the matter. Is there such a thing as too wet of a pussy for you guys?

For me yes, there is such a thing as too wet, but most women ordinarily don't go there. I was with one though, and she got so wet that it was too much. The sheets and bed were just soaked! I love to reach in between a white girl's legs and feel her excited moistness through her panties, but I'm not for "drenchers" though, or for doing it during her period either for that matter. Ewwww, eeewww, EEEEWWWWW!!!

In my opinion, I don't think there's a TOO wet. My fiance gets wet easily, and if I'm teasing and flirting she can get REALLY wet. I can see how your girl would be self conscious about it because of her ex's, however you're doing the right thing reassuring her that you love it. Just be patient and keep reassuring her. She's now with someone more suited to her.

In my personal opinion, there is not such a thing as too wet and if guys are complaining. ......well.......get your face down there and lick that juice up, oh and to any guys that are all, oh she squirted, made a mess....are you kidding me? Hell I borderline fist a chick once she squirted on the wall all the way up to the ceiling , hot as fuck

In my personal opinion, there is not such a thing as too wet and if guys are complaining. ......well.......get your face down there and lick that juice up, oh and to any guys that are all, oh she squirted, made a mess....are you kidding me? Hell I borderline fist a chick once she squirted on the wall all the way up to the ceiling , hot as fuck

Live and let live and to each his own LOL!

Man I don't even like having to scrub my bath tub. I'll be damned if I'm gonna have to deal with pussy juice on the ceiling too :LOL:!!!
Well I'm guessing you've never seen or made a chick squirt first hand, the legs buckle,eyes start rolling body twitches it's hot as fuck totally worth it, plus your girl will love it, also do you do dishes?wanna eat clean cook, wanna fuck?clean.

Well I'm guessing you've never seen or made a chick squirt first hand, the legs buckle,eyes start rolling body twitches it's hot as fuck totally worth it, plus your girl will love it, also do you do dishes?wanna eat clean cook, wanna fuck?clean.

Actually I have. See my first post in this thread. That's why she "wet the bed". It's just that everybody is not into the same stuff. For me there is such a thing as "too wet", and it's a turn off. But as I said. Live and let live. Life would be boring if everybody was the same.

Actually I have. See my first post in this thread. That's why she "wet the bed". It's just that everybody is not into the same stuff. For me there is such a thing as "too wet", and it's a turn off. But as I said. Live and let live. Life would be boring if everybody was the same.
Yeah I respect that dude, and I think I kIndah know what you mean I had one gf who loved me cumming in her but then she would just go to sleep, so then I'd wake up to all of my cum that leaked out onto the sheets, sorry if I seemed rude yo

Yeah I respect that dude, and I think I kIndah know what you mean I had one gf who loved me cumming in her but then she would just go to sleep, so then I'd wake up to all of my cum that leaked out onto the sheets, sorry if I seemed rude yo

I like when they put their panties on after I nut in them so I can see my cum stains in her underwear later. But we digress! Don't want to detract from the man's main concern. Too wet or no?

For me yes, there is such a thing as too wet, but most women ordinarily don't go there. I was with one though, and she got so wet that it was too much. The sheets and bed were just soaked! I love to reach in between a white girl's legs and feel her excited moistness through her panties, but I'm not for "drenchers" though, or for doing it during her period either for that matter. Ewwww, eeewww, EEEEWWWWW!!!
Boooooooooo!!!!!

Back