Pussy size

i thought hubby's 4" was deep till my lover's 8" found parts of my pussy i didn't know existed! but that's as much as i can take and still enjoy myself. i'm only 5'6" so that's an achievement i think!

Wow you actually felt like 4" was deep at one point?! You must of been screaming and cumming uncontrollably after taking your lovers twice as big and huge fat cock

Pussies come in all sizes. I am currently 64 YO and still active and have been fucking since I was about 12. Most women have more cock capacity than they realize. A woman's ability to handle a big is mostly dependent on how she is introduced to a big one. I have had a few women over the years that just couldn't handle all I had. Physical size has been irrelevant from my experience. There was a magnificent Valkyrie that graced my bed several years ago. Well over 6 foot tall and a figure that could have given a dead man an erection. We spent the better part of an afternoon together and she just couldn't handle more than about 7 inches. One of my current bed partners is barely 5 ft tall and very petite. She loves being on top and can totally engulf me. Fucks the Hell out me and usually howls like a banshee while she does it. A Hell of a boost to this old man's ego.

The only way for a woman to know is to try. Find your self a considerate well hung bull and have fun. For the owners of a big cock being considerate pays dividends. Being patient and letting her experiment on top will nearly always pay dividends. If she is looking for something extra in her life and you curl her toes she will very likely be back, there is also a good chance that she might introduce you to a friend or two.

Back