Pussy size

Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy.

This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it.

My best sexual experience has been with a woman with a large and deep pussy. I could take her fully, deeply, in any position and she couldn't get enough of it; while women with an average sized or small sized pussy told me to "Be careful with my big dick", "Don't go too far" or "It hurts". And when I say big pussy, I don't mean big women. Women with big pussies are usually taller than average, with big breasts.

This is discussed at length in the real Kama Sutra, the original one written 2000 years ago (the one without the pictures).

What is your experience ?
never thought much about if min was deep...but I have been told, it is accomadating, and I do love me some thickness!!! so...

Pussies are just like cocks, they come in all different sizes and shapes. The good part is that your cervix will accommodate any size cock ;) whether is is comfortable to you or not is another matter. Some women have even experienced an organism while giving birth. http://www.livescience.com/37039-orgasmic-birth-real.html
probably not length wise but thickness yes although I have seen a woman stop because the cock was so thick at the base

Back