Pussy size

My wife is only 5'11" tall and for many years I thought that the sounds she was making when we had sex was because I was hurting her by going too deep. I"m not quite 8" long when excited and when she would start to make those sounds I'd pull out and shoot my load shallower inside her. Or I'd tease and fuck her labia until she climaxed.
It wasn't until I saw her with a big black cock that I understood what was happening. Even though she's short, those sounds were because she liked it so deep. I started to investigate and I learned that the vagina is like a deflated balloon and it stretches to accommodate the mans cock. It can't really go into the cervix, but instead a really long cock will push up past the cervix stretching her vagina deeper toward her other sex parts. Also a bigger cock rubs and pushes against the cervix and some women like my wife like that very much. There again, she's tight and very nice fit for me and smaller men, but after being stretched out by BBC it takes a day or two for her to return to that "comfortable fit" size for smaller men like me. I was always mistakenly cautioning her bulls or fwb not to fuck her too deep and from time to time ask if they were hurting her. She was resentful and sometimes told me I'd interfered again. Now I know why.
View attachment 679726View attachment 679729
This became a real question of interest to me. How much could she stretch and enjoy before it was too much.
Then we found this bull:
View attachment 679734View attachment 679736
And once again my short wife took every inch of him and ****** herself onto his balls. I've overheard her telling her bulls, "I wish you could fuck me with your balls!"
View attachment 679737View attachment 679738View attachment 679739
Thx for sharing

Where are y'all? Location

Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy.

This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it.

My best sexual experience has been with a woman with a large and deep pussy. I could take her fully, deeply, in any position and she couldn't get enough of it; while women with an average sized or small sized pussy told me to "Be careful with my big dick", "Don't go too far" or "It hurts". And when I say big pussy, I don't mean big women. Women with big pussies are usually taller than average, with big breasts.

This is discussed at length in the real Kama Sutra, the original one written 2000 years ago (the one without the pictures).

What is your experience ?
If you want to know how big a woman's pussy is or what the lips look like, look at her mouth. They always match.

As I wrote elsewhere the biggest bbc I had is 9'. My pussy takes it, so I think it's 9' deep. My pussy is tight, less now than before, but still tight. I can say that every dick has been happy of that. Sometimes I asked for go slow to my lover, and it isn't only a matter of hurt. Regards even the time for the good sex. Good sex for me isn't go fast as a rabbit, but means that the lover must understand when go fast and when go slow. Like good music, is a matter of rhythm.
So true about how many guys have the "gonas fast as A rabbit " mentality. Definitely, all about knowing when to change pace & mix it up. The best lovers really pay attention to my involuntary cues from my body & noises.

My wife is 5 ft 1 light weight and she has had many big cocks , 8 or 9 inches she usually handles easily but shape has an effect. Curved cocks and ones that are super thick at the base are harded to take. One guy fucked her so hard and so many times that she could not fuck for a week and I was ****** to lick her every night to orgasm and not get to do her. Cocks that she took easily in her forties she cannot handle at sixty. The longest one was a black guy in Arkansas and the thickest was a white guy in Manitoba, the base was to big for my big mouth

Back