Pussy size

My wife could handle big long cocks but shape and position make a difference and no one wants to be chaffed and sore it is the same for swallowing sword depends on the shape

If you want to know how big a woman's pussy is or what the lips look like, look at her mouth. They always match.
I find this very hard to believe unless you can go into further details to convince me.
Just something I have noticed through the years. Check it out for yourself. There's plenty of pictures of nude women on the net.
What do you mean by match? Like if their lips are thick, then they have a loose vag or does it mean a deep vag?
What do my lips say about me?
no if the lips are big then the other lips are big. If the mouth is big, the vag is big and so on.
Thank you for the input and discussion.

i have never thought about it before, really. But now that you mention it...

When i think back of my previous lovers, there seems indeed to be some coincidence.

i would say, for a woman with a big mouth it is more likely she has a big (not automatically deep!) pussy. In particular (the look of) the "entrance", with a good chance of also bigger labia or an "outie" type pussy.

@Freespirit1: Can you verify or falsify my above statement? my interest is legit. ;)

i`ve also had a woman with "untypical" small lips and she had a really small looking pussy (small labia) and was very tight as well, even hard for me to get inside. :(

Interestingly, @flsubboy4u's observation seems to be valid, at least on average when i think of my past experiences with the ladies.

Has anyone else on here had similar experiences in this context? Then, please, let us know. Thx.

@JustinNJenn, thank you for your accomplishment. Reminds me of my own (secondary) investigations in the very interesting and essential field of sexology...
(...)
I started to investigate and I learned that the vagina is like a deflated balloon and it stretches to accommodate the mans cock.(...)
True. In the 1960s sexologists found that a woman`s vagina has an unaroused and an aroused state, roughly comparable to the sloppy and erect state of the male penis.

In the unaroused state the vaginal canal is shorter and approximately of same width close to the entrance and more interior.
When aroused, the cervix advances backward (and lets the vagina "grow deeper") and the interior part of the vagina near the cervix widens with muscles relaxing, while the exterior part still keeps its muscles` tension.
Yet there is a natural limit to how far a vagina is able to stretch in depth depending on the woman, defined by ligaments.
(...) It can't really go into the cervix, but instead a really long cock will push up past the cervix stretching her vagina deeper toward her other sex parts. Also a bigger cock rubs and pushes against the cervix and some women like my wife like that very much.(...)
Hitting the cervix usually hurts (more or less). Going ("rubbing") past it and stretching the area of the vaginal fornices near the cervix (mostly by pressing against the posterior fornix, short VPF) can, in contrast, give great sensations and may even lead to a vaginal "deep orgasm".
Although sexologists suspect stimulation of the anterior fornix erogenous zone (AFE) to be its trigger, stretching of this zone mostly happens by pressing against the most interior end of the vaginal canal (the VPF) instead, as it is hard to reach the AFE directly without hitting the cervix and thus causing pain.
(...) There again, she's tight and very nice fit for me and smaller men, but after being stretched out by BBC it takes a day or two for her to return to that "comfortable fit" size for smaller men like me.(...)
Yes, the ability to adjust (and readjust) is yet another face of nature`s finesse. ;)

When i think back of my previous lovers, there seems indeed to be some coincidence.

i would say, for a woman with a big mouth it is more likely she has a big (not automatically deep!) pussy. In particular (the look of) the "entrance", with a good chance of also bigger labia or an "outie" type pussy.

@Freespirit1: Can you verify or falsify my above statement? my interest is legit. ;)

i`ve also had a woman with "untypical" small lips and she had a really small looking pussy (small labia) and was very tight as well, even hard for me to get inside. :(

Interestingly, @flsubboy4u's observation seems to be valid, at least on average when i think of my past experiences with the ladies.

Has anyone else on here had similar experiences in this context? Then, please, let us know. Thx.
I think it is more of a correlation than a "coincidence" since the size matching seems to be universal.

Wife is 5'9 with a nice tight pussy. Her first BBC was 8" and thick and it did hurt a bit. She has progressively worked her way up to 9-10" and can now take all the inches, but it does hurt if the partner bottoms out.

Having a big cock once in awhile may be fun but not to often. One young guyy fucked my wife on and off for four hours and she was so sore after she could fuck for a week and I was relegated to giving her oral. Same goes with anal to much of a big thing can cause problems, my 5 ft 1 wife was able to take big cock and she is tight but she preferred 8 inchs for every day use

Interesting.

In my experience, big pussy also means big eyes, big mouth, big tongue, big breasts (fortunately, not necessarily big ass)...

So, it appears that Mr Always Right is right...

I am 5'9" without heels of course and I think my pussy is big as I could accommodate a 10" thick black cock on the first time we met so I guess I can handle any cock larger than that as I have a very deep pussy which is also tight.

Exactly right.

Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy.

This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it.

What is your experience ?

Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy.

This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it.

(...)
Right. But what should also not be ignored is that good sex can be achieved with any combination of pussy and dick size. Plus, sex does not equal vaginal penetration.

Somewhere i read that evolution yields bigger pussies and smaller penises over many generations. It`s just natural. The most important measures for procreating are good egg and semen quality plus the amount of sperm. The dick size / pussy size ratio is by far overrated and may even contradict.

I stick by the Kama Sutra of Vātsyāyana. In my experience, everything written in it has proven right. I can't be bothered with modern books on the subject. I always thought they rang empty when I read them.

Right. But what should also not be ignored is that good sex can be achieved with any combination of pussy and dick size. Plus, sex does not equal vaginal penetration.

Somewhere i read that evolution yields bigger pussies and smaller penises over many generations. It`s just natural. The most important measures for procreating are good egg and semen quality plus the amount of sperm. The dick size / pussy size ratio is by far overrated and may even contradict.

Nobody says you can't have good sex without matching sizes. For example, you can have very good high unions, not just very good equal unions. But one thing with low unions (small dick, big pussy) or very high unions (big dick / very small pussy) is that you have a very limited number of positions possible. That makes it less enjoyable because you have less freedom. I also found I enjoyed sex better with a woman who is about my height. Again, more possibilities there.

My best sexual experience has been with a woman with a large and deep pussy. I could take her fully, deeply, in any position and she couldn't get enough of it; while women with an average sized or small sized pussy told me to "Be careful with my big dick", "Don't go too far" or "It hurts". And when I say big pussy, I don't mean big women. Women with big pussies are usually taller than average, with big breasts.

This is discussed at length in the real Kama Sutra, the original one written 2000 years ago (the one without the pictures).

What is your experience ?
One of my friends is a very petite about 5ft tall. She can completely engulf. Does long hard strokes and when she cums howls like a banshee. Physical size doesn't seem to have much direct bearing on a woman's capacity. Some women have a sensitive cervix. Contact with the male organ sliding by and brushing up against it can be uncomfortable for some. Probably the women most likely to be able to handle a big one are women that have had a hysterectomy. It is usually advisable to have some good quality lubricant.

Back