Pussy size

Im tiny,5'2" 95 lbs.size 0!Before I became black only my pussy was tight for my hubby's finger and his little white dick was huge to me!!!But then his buddy from work got me real good one night and since then Ive fucked hundreds of really big,thick,hard men who work my pussy from every angle possible trying to stretch me way out and Im proud to say night before last I took my boyfriend D and his boy Shaq in my pussy together and they are both HUGE and very very hard and thick and it hurt so GOOD and I could feel my pussy stretching all sloppy and used,and they both got they nutt together at the same time and my pussy was full of seed!Now when my husband tries to fuck me his little peepee keeps falling out,I have so many black guys nailing the ******* outa me all the time they are wearing my pussy out for any white guy!All my black lovers say the want to ruin me for white men,and they have!

Im tiny,5'2" 95 lbs.size 0!Before I became black only my pussy was tight for my hubby's finger and his little white dick was huge to me!!!But then his buddy from work got me real good one night and since then Ive fucked hundreds of really big,thick,hard men who work my pussy from every angle possible trying to stretch me way out and Im proud to say night before last I took my boyfriend D and his boy Shaq in my pussy together and they are both HUGE and very very hard and thick and it hurt so GOOD and I could feel my pussy stretching all sloppy and used,and they both got they nutt together at the same time and my pussy was full of seed!Now when my husband tries to fuck me his little peepee keeps falling out,I have so many black guys nailing the ******* outa me all the time they are wearing my pussy out for any white guy!All my black lovers say the want to ruin me for white men,and they have!
Wow that is really hot good for you I bet your husband loves it too

Wow that is really hot good for you I bet your husband likes it too!Well actually my husband loved my super tight pussy and he was upset because my lovers would grind and fuck me hard and so deep and they would tell him they wanted to ruin my tight pussy for him!And now my pussy is all stretched out and sloppy for my hubby's little white dick and just the other night my husband said "honey your pussy always smells like black cock and tastes like cum" I told him yes and right now its all gooey and fulla cum lol because my boyfriend D just got done fucking me before he went to work!

I don't think the size of the woman has anything to do with it. It's genetics. Just like dick size, the pussy is passed on. That would beg the question: if she has a big pussy, little pussy, deep pussy, whatever, & that pussy is good, did she inherit that from mom? Hmm. She got that ass from mom so I think that's a valid question.

Back