Pussy size

I've had pussy of ALL shapes and sizes.

I have a petite cuckold slut that I have to stretch out every time she visits me... But her excitement gets her SOAKING wet. I can FEEL her tiny pussy expand with each stroke of my dick, trying to take as much of my size as possible ?
View media item 269573

But My current GF has my favorite pussy. Her pussy pulls me in deeper, like a firm sucking sensation... trying to extract all my creamy 'black baby juice' ??❤
View media item 256601

Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy.

This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it.

My best sexual experience has been with a woman with a large and deep pussy. I could take her fully, deeply, in any position and she couldn't get enough of it; while women with an average sized or small sized pussy told me to "Be careful with my big dick", "Don't go too far" or "It hurts". And when I say big pussy, I don't mean big women. Women with big pussies are usually taller than average, with big breasts.

This is discussed at length in the real Kama Sutra, the original one written 2000 years ago (the one without the pictures).

What is your experience ?
My wife has a huge pussy it feels
Awesome after she has fucked a big cock
And I get to stick my tiny cock in her

I have observed from watching my ex's getting fucked by very hung bulls that the bulls intentionally pound their pussy harder and deeper to stretch it out on purpose, eventually after repeated fuckings resulting in the pussy more stretched out to fit their cocks.

I can only assume this is to claim the pussy as their own since tighter is usually better (though not too tight. A new hung lover would always need a few sessions before they fit easily).

When bringing this up to my ex-s all agreed regardless if that was the bulls intention, they wanted them to stretch their pussy and loved feeling them pound their pussy on purpose. my ex-wife was turned on knowing she would feel and enjoy my smaller cock size less because of how he fucked her but would only increase her feeling and satisfaction of her bulls larger cock.
women push big babies out and shrink back to normal so no cock will strech a pussy

I can take 9 inches no problem. View attachment 2879011
I have never understood why in society men are appladed for having huge cocks, but women aren't for having huge pussies. My current wife has a naturally very large/ loose pussy and so did my ex-wife who was even able to fist herself. Fortunately both were proud of their pussy size and what it was capable of doing, whether that was fists, big cocks or big dildos. I guess it always helped that I loved them being so loose as well, so that helped them to be proud of what they had. Good for you lovely lady, for showing your beautiful pussy and being proud of what its able to take. :)

Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy.

This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it.

My best sexual experience has been with a woman with a large and deep pussy. I could take her fully, deeply, in any position and she couldn't get enough of it; while women with an average sized or small sized pussy told me to "Be careful with my big dick", "Don't go too far" or "It hurts". And when I say big pussy, I don't mean big women. Women with big pussies are usually taller than average, with big breasts.

This is discussed at length in the real Kama Sutra, the original one written 2000 years ago (the one without the pictures).

What is your experience ?
Been there, but forget the pussy size. How wet can she get? a wet pussy will take a big dick any day of the week.

I have never understood why in society men are appladed for having huge cocks, but women aren't for having huge pussies. My current wife has a naturally very large/ loose pussy and so did my ex-wife who was even able to fist herself. Fortunately both were proud of their pussy size and what it was capable of doing, whether that was fists, big cocks or big dildos. I guess it always helped that I loved them being so loose as well, so that helped them to be proud of what they had. Good for you lovely lady, for showing your beautiful pussy and being proud of what its able to take. :)
Ty!

Back