Pussy size before and after ?

We’re planning on our next bbc meet for me to take DVP from 2 bbc s I’m concerned I’ll be so stretched and not shrink back ?
Yes we understand! Shrinking back is not possible. Once you are stretched out, it stays that way. I wish I had listened to my mom when I was young. She told me not to make faces or it would stay that way. But did I listen NO. Now, I look like a total freak all the time. Don't do it unless you want people to call you "Granny Canyon" when you get older.

Our vaginas are like our mouths. When we are tired, they yawn, but then they close.
Now the anus....
well don't get me started....once someone did...in a chat room....yes, you guessed. it...
my aunt's prolapsed rectum....I don't believe there was an erect penis in the house by
the time I had finished..

Well you’ll all be excited to know I still have a tight shaven white pussy !!!
However my asshole is still recovering and it feels beautifully ruined !!

Just worried about 2 at a time ?
Just a suggestion.

Do this bare back from the start.

Why you ask. Because two condums rubbing against each other will destroy them and you will get bareback any ways.

Allow each of the guys to cum in you first as lots of cum is better lub than lots of lube

At the start have them in sync with each other. Then have them slowly move out of sync with each other.

Just a suggestion.

Do this bare back from the start.

Why you ask. Because two condums rubbing against each other will destroy them and you will get bareback any ways.

Allow each of the guys to cum in you first as lots of cum is better lub than lots of lube

At the start have them in sync with each other. Then have them slowly move out of sync with each other.

Hmmmmm so hot

Well you’ll all be excited to know I still have a tight shaven white pussy !!!
However my asshole is still recovering and it feels beautifully ruined !!

Thanks you for the update. I will record this data in the appropriate file for future reference: Pussy still shaved (glad the fucking didn't grow your pussy hair), pussy still tight, ass destroyed. Got it.

It will stretch but with exercises your vigina is able to go back to where it was. Kigles is a known one, probably spelt that wrong. Just look up exercises. They’re easy to do at home. Good luck!.

Back