Pussy-free husbands

Aint this the truth ????? The last time, I came when my wife grabbed my dicklet to try and put it in her. Didn't even make it inside !
My penis doesn't even enter my wife's pussy, mouth or ass, but once in a while (maybe every 1-2 months) she gives me a handjob with a condom after I've cleaned up her lover's creampie. Last time however she was putting on my condom and I already came and filled up the condom, so she didn't gave me a handjob anymore. It was quite embarassing. :oops:

My penis doesn't even enter my wife's pussy, mouth or ass, but once in a while (maybe every 1-2 months) she gives me a handjob with a condom after I've cleaned up her lover's creampie. Last time however she was putting on my condom and I already came and filled up the condom, so she didn't gave me a handjob anymore. It was quite embarassing. :oops:
believe me, I feel your pain!

I'm a white husband just beginning on this road to open up my white wife of 8 years to the idea of pleasing black cock with the hope of one day becoming pussy free. I am an interracial obsessive - so much that I no longer look or jerk off at any adult material that isn't black men on a white wife, I no longer see my wife without wondering what she might look like kneeling before or spread on the bottom of a Dominant Alpha Black man in full control of her white body sexually filling her up as I could never,
(I am only abiut 4") and training us as a controlled white couple and taking over our bedroom

I was a cuckold back in the 90's before internet, smart phones and camera phones were so prolific. My wife started by cheating but when I agreed that she should continue I officially became a cuck. I continued to fuck her on what had by then been dwindled down to maybe once a month, but after about a year as a cuckold the man of the moment told her I shouldn't be allowed to any longer. For the last 5 years or so of the marriage I was pussy free but without restrictions on masturbating. Since sex with her had already been reduced it really wasn't that much of a challenge and I think we both enjoyed the new marital agreement, at least until she decided she didn't need me anymore and kicked me out.

Back