Pussy free How long has it been?

Quite true. He broke down every defense she had. Imagine my vanilla bride rimming a Black anus on their first encounter!
That kind of transformation is not surprising. Inhibited women have so much lust repressed that whey the respectable facade is stripped away they give in to those repressed desires. She probably blushed red as flame but enjoyed tonguing the black anus. I have seen some of the most "proper" women do such things in similar situations. Their defenses are down and they respond well to instruction.

So this question is for the cucks out there who are pussy free, how long have you been sexless for? In just under two months I'll be coming up on my four year anniversary of no sex at all including blowjobs/hand jobs. I know the sexless cuckold role isn't for everyone but I love it.
I have you beat as I have not had any pussy in well over 9 years and it can be even longer than that as I do remember getting a vasectomy shortly after our ******* was born then not getting much sex baxk then. I have always been very tinny in the cock department and could barely get inside her pussy but not long after the vasectomy i started to have some ED issues and they continued to get much worse to the point I never got hard and you could not even tell I had a cock unless you were really looking very hard and my nut sack is just about non-exsistant. I can not cum by jacking off or even with a blow job and she has not touched it as long as I can recall now.

You’re right. I’m in good company. Perhaps it’s just my neighborhood cuckold group but if ****** to choose between cunt and cock we’d all choose the latter now.

Being pussyfree and stay it is important for the psychological balance of the cuck and the stability of the triad. Starting to doubt about your cuckstatus creates anxieties and uncertainties for the cuck but also creates problems in daily life because it can implicate changes in arrangements , rights, habits of the wife and the bull. Each time I was doubting to want pussy my girlfriend did masturbate me, peg me or incouraged me to have gay dates.

Being pussyfree and stay it is important for the psychological balance of the cuck and the stability of the triad. Starting to doubt about your cuckstatus creates anxieties and uncertainties for the cuck but also creates problems in daily life because it can implicate changes in arrangements , rights, habits of the wife and the bull. Each time I was doubting to want pussy my girlfriend did masturbate me, peg me or incouraged me to have gay dates.
Wife not only encouraged the gay dates but sets them up for cucks

Letting the cuck have gaydates is a way to equalise and bring in balance the fact that the wife is seeing her lover. Before the first steps of cuckolding my girlfiriend started from the beginning of our relationship (that was standard heterosexual relationship) to put frequently a finger in my bum especilally when she was giving me a blowjob. She heared from one of her female friends that stimulating the prostate was a hot thing to do and she did it almost every time we had sex. She saw that I liked it and also started to use a dildo with time. Later on we started pegging. In a way she wanted to pleasure me but also because she like the level of control and powerplay it induces. She also let me suck the dildo of the strap-on and liked the view very much and comented on it. Regularly she made me swallow my own semen after I ejaculated in her mouth and we making out. She also made me clean up her vagina after I had came in her. Almost every time that kind of things happened she made rermarks that I should try a real man that it was even better. She also suggested that I maybe was gay but was not aware of it yet. These were the moments she was planting the seed for my fiture gay adventures. Once I started with gay dates encouraged by her, she asked questions and wanted to know everything what I have experienced with the man that I had a date with, gave comets and even advice. She asked if I had felt when he was coming in me and if I had still his semen in me etc. In that way she was affirming may gay experiences with words as: I am sure you liked it. Once that you are use to be sodomised we will look for a BBC for you. I think that you should wear a diaper tonight with having your asshole stretched that mutch. Did he make you cum? Also she wanted me to always wear my chastitycage on gay dates so that I would not experience again to penetrate somebody else and maybe start to liking it again.

Next to use my sexual inadequacy as a reason to take a lover and also as way to apease her conscience and feeling of guilt toward me because she was seeing her lover turning me gay was an extra element to make it easier for her to see her lover all the time.

I have not cum in my wife since last year. When we do play with eachother I fuck her with a dildo while she used a buzzy on her clit till she cums a few times then she will tell me to put my littke cock in her. I get a few strokes and she tells me to take it out and jack off since I don’t do anything for her. So i do and she fucks my add whule i jack off. Its so humiliating and a turn on.

Back