Pussy free How long has it been?

That makes sense. At least the cuck gets some release. That’s what I and the other cucks do with our wives’ sympathy and encouragement.

That makes sense. At least the cuck gets some release. That’s what I and the other cucks do with our wives’ sympathy and encouragement.
It's part of the transition that goes along with the lifestyle. White cucks Learn new ways to enjoy sex, and with other cucks instead of with women. Much more content for all of you.

I think that’s entirely healthy. I think I would have welcomed that. A short while after we were married my best friend came over. After my wife kissed him he playfully pushed her down on the bed and began dry humping her. She giggled but I could see her getting aroused, especially when she saw that he had an erection. When I felt myself getting hard I knew right then that I wanted to wear horns. If she had wanted to fuck him then and there I know I would have stood there meekly and masturbated.

I think that’s entirely healthy. I think I would have welcomed that. A short while after we were married my best friend came over. After my wife kissed him he playfully pushed her down on the bed and began dry humping her. She giggled but I could see her getting aroused, especially when she saw that he had an erection. When I felt myself getting hard I knew right then that I wanted to wear horns. If she had wanted to fuck him then and there I know I would have stood there meekly and masturbated.
An excellent description of an intense situation! Often today the male recognizes his cuck feelings in late teens or early 20s. Many college young men are cucked by their girlfriends/fiancees, ,so when time for marriage comes the role is understood and accepted. Sometimes the "best man" in the wedding is truly the best man in the relationship.

My friend visits several times a year with his wife, who now is friends with my wife. I still fantasize about him fucking her, which I know he would love to do but his wife never would allow it..

That certainly is true of my wife. Her bull took her out of her comfort zone immediately by stripping and collaring her. After that she did his bidding without a peep.
"stripping and collaring her" Yes, a key first step! Stripping the woman removes all physical barriers, making every part of her body accessible to us for pleasure or pain. The collar is a physical, visible, reminder of her status, something that belongs to her bull -- not "her own woman" anymore.

Back